1. All degree recipients are expected to reach the institute latest by October 03, 2019 morning.
2. The degree recipients need to physically report at the convocation desk in the Department of Management Studies. After verification, they will be given a token to collect the Convocation kit.
3. If a degree recipient will not report at the convocation desk latest by 2.00 pm on Oct 03, 2019, his/her name will be removed from the list of degree recipients and his/her Convocation registration fees will be forfeited.
4. Convocation dress (Saree/Kurta as per size) and Angavastra should be collected from the reporting desk at the time of reporting. The remaining dress (white chudidar pyzama for boys and off-white blouse and petticoat for girls) needs to be arranged by the degree recipients themselves.
5. Kindly note that there will NOT be any on-the-spot registration for convocation.
6. The degree recipients (only those who have reported at the convocation desk by 2:00 pm on Oct 03, 2019) need to join the rehearsal at 4:00 pm on Oct 03, 2019. If a degree recipient is not present during the rehearsal, his/her name will be removed from the list of degree recipients. You can use any formal dress, other than the convocation dress, during the rehearsal.
7. All the degree recipients need to report at the Convocation Hall on the day of Convocation (October 04, 2019) at the designated time, in the defined dress code.
8. The degree recipient should maintain decorum throughout the convocation ceremony. They should follow the instructions that will be given from time to time.
NOTE: The institute will try its best to accommodate the parents/spouse of the degree recipients in the convocation hall subject to the number of seats available, number of student registrations and expected guests who may attend the convocation. It will not be possible to accommodate parents / spouse in convocation hall during first session i.e. conferment. Children are not allowed in convocation hall. The institute looks forward to your cooperation in this regard.
You will be assigned different seat number during degree conferment and degree award ceremony. Kindly check the same before entering the hall.