1. There are no issues with the link which is under the Register button available on the header and at the footer.
2. If you are facing error 404 then please switch to a new browser.
3. If the issue is related to channel-I credentials send us a mail on “email@example.com” for resetting the password.
4. If you do not have channel-I account send us a mail on “firstname.lastname@example.org” for creating account.
5. We are sending a confirmation mail to each and every candidate on his/her Registered IITR mail id which is with extension @iitr.ac.in not on @Gmail/ Rediffmail /Hotmail etc.
All Degree Recipient of UG (B.Tech./B.Arch./IDD/IMT/IMS), PG (M.Sc./M.Tech./M.U.R.P/M.Arch./M.B.A.) and Ph.D. programme who have completed their respective degree requirements by September 24, 2019 will be awarded degree in Convocation 2019.
Each degree recipient has to register online to attend Convocation 2019 . The online registration portal will remain open till September 25, 2019 midnight . You can access registration portal by clicking "Register" at top header or at footer under important links. You will not be able to submit the form until convocation fee has been paid and its transaction ID is inserted in the registration form. The name of degree recipients who have scuessfully registerd and are physically present will be included in the list of awardees getting degree on stage. Online registration is mandatory and any degree recipient who does not complete the online registration will not be allowed to attend the Convocation even if he/she physically reports for the same.
Kindly read these instructions before filling the registration form. You are expected to abide by the given instructions before and during the Convocation 2019 . Kindly visit convocation website continuously for any updates.
Kindly send an email to "email@example.com", "firstname.lastname@example.org" and "email@example.com" if there is any discrepancy in your details
The Degree Recipients will have to pay online Rs 1500/-(Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) through "SBI Collect" (State Bank Collect) as done for online fee deposit. The head for payment will be 'Convocation Registration Fee'. Kindly ensure that you have filled online registration form after depositing convocation fee.
Steps for Convocation Fee payment:
1. Click on SBI Collect, available at Footer under Important Links.
2. Click on check box to proceed for payment and click on proceed button.
3. Select state as “Uttarakhand”.
4. Select Type of Institute as “Educational Institutions” and click on Go button.
5. Select Educational Institutions IIT Roorkee and click on SUBMIT button.
6. Select Payment category “Convocation Registration Fee”, enter enrollment no. and submit.