Summer Internship Programme 2019
DIC IIT Roorkee brings an unique internship opportunity for students to experience an innovative research culture. It will enable them to learn and realize product design in an innovative atmosphere to nurture their natural talent under the mentorship of experts.
The DIC interns are expected to work under the mentorship of IIT Roorkee faculty member(s) with the following objectives.
• To develop an innovative product which has high relevance to Industry and Society.
• It is desired that the interns will work primarily to solve problem related to Himalayan region.
• B. Tech / M. Tech Students are eligible to apply across the nation.
• DIC interns will be supported financially @ of ₹ 2500/month on actual basis; efforts will be made to provide accommodation to the interns in the institute bhawans on payment basis.
• Duration for summer internship is May 13 to July 5, 2019.
• Applicants may select a mentor based on their projects/topics which are displayed at the project tab on SPARK portal.
• Screening of probable interns will be done by a selection committee based on the credentials of applicants.
• Selected Students will be informed through e-mail.
Registration for DIC Summer internship will be through existing SPARK portal (Candidates who have already registered on the SPARK portal need not to register again for DIC internship). The registration link will remain active during 1 March to 10 March, 2019.
List of Faculty Mentors for DIC Summer Internship Program 2019, please click here
Registration of the Application has been closed. Intimation on “Result” will be provided through email to the shortlisted candidates.
Winter Internship Programme 2018
There was an overwhelming response to the call for winter internship program 2018. FOURTEEN best students were selected from a large pool of applicants and were awarded a stipend of ₹ 2500/month. The interns could produce a significant output given short span of time.
The brief report of the internship program 2018 can be found here