After recieving a very good response and much appreciation for the two consecutive conferences CVIP 2017 & CVIP-WM 2018, the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee, India is motivated to organize Workshop on Computer Vision and Image Processing (WCVIP-2018). The workshop will be held during March 2 - 4, 2018 in IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
The workshop aims at touching upon all the current key research areas in the domain of Computer Vision and Image Processing so that young researchers and students get the idea of the current problems being explored in the field.
The plenary and technical talks will revolve around the following topics.
- Machine Learning in Image/Video Analysis
- Document Image Analysis
- Image/Video Processing and Analysis
- Image/Video Formation and Display
- Image/Video Filtering, Restoration, Enhancement and Super-resolution
- Computational Photography and Videography
- Biomedical Image Analysis
- Dr. Partha Pratim Roy (proy.fcs[AT]iitr[DOT]ac[DOT]in)
- Dr. R. Balasubramanian (balarfma[AT]iitr[DOT]ac[DOT]in)