1. Handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (2015) by Ministry of Women and Child Development, GOI
2. Web pages of Women�s Cell at JNU, IITB, IITK, IISER Pune, U Oregon
3. �The Government of India, Ministry of Law and Justice� has constituted the following Acts for ensuring the safety of women:
(i) The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013, published in �Gazette of India� Extraordinary Part II, Section I, No. 18, New Delhi dated 23 April 2013 (Sexual Harrassment of Women Act and Rules-2013) and Notification of Ministry of Women and Child Development, published in �The Gazette of India� Extraordinary Part II, Section 3, Subsection ii, No. 2733, New Delhi, dated 09 December 2013 (https://www.scribd.com/document/288571090/Sexual-Harrassment-of-Women-Act-and-Rules-2013). The Act defines sexual harassment; Makes both perpetrators and their institutions accountable; Prioritizes protection of women against sexual harassment at workplace; Mandates that employers have a complaint redressal mechanism: the Internal Complaints Committee (link to home page of ICC at IITRoorkee).
(ii) Link to CCS conduct rules and Rules for the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013
(Alignment of Service Rules).
(iii) The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 (April 02, 2013) The Act identifies sexual harassment as a criminal offense; Recognizes voyeurism and stalking as criminal offenses, in addition to acid-attacks and rape; Quantifies punishment for perpetrator
(iv) The Government of India, through Articles 14, 15, 16, 19(1)(g) and 21, guarantees to women, fundamental rights for equality, freedom, and safe (working) environment free from harassment and discrimination
(Annexure II of the UPR National Report)
4. Other relevant legal documents: Vishaka Guidelines against Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
5. Some support organizations: National Commission for Women (NCW) complaints and investigation cell (success stories); Human Rights Law Network; Akshara Centre.
6. Some Articles: (i) Anju Thomas, �Incidents of Sexual Harassment at Educational Institutes in India: Preventive Measures and Grievance Handling�, Review article in Journal of Recent Advances in Multidisciplinary Research, March 2015. (ii) Namrata Gupta, �Perceptions of Work Environment: The issue of Gender in Indian Scientific Research Institutes�, Indian Journal of Gender Studies, 2016.
7. Some judgements and orders related to Sexual Harassment cases: Judgement ADJ; Judgement M.K. Lele; Judgement Seema Lepcha.