Teaching, research and extension are basic function of educational institutions. To continue updating and development of institute at global platform every institution work on to build strong base or platform to grow the industrial and academic leaders. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITR) with its glorious past, high established benchmarks and prestigious present position in all fields of academic excellence always motivates its teaching community, researchers and students to go for extra miles in all arenas.
Every year at IIT Roorkee, students get admitted in doctoral, postgraduate and graduate programs in multiple disciplines. Institute also provides postdoctoral level of work environment with world-class infrastructure and environment. To expedite the research progress of institute, Corporate Interactions Group (under the aegis of Associate Dean Corporate Interactions) provide learning platform and invite learned faculty members as well as professionals from different discipline to guide students in the right direction.
To advance the research process and provide a comfortable base to comprehend the foundations and basics of research to students along with creating a communicating environment between faculty members and students this two days workshop on research fundamentals with special focus on innovation and entrepreneurship is going to be organized on October 13-14, 2018.
IPR Chair Co-Ordinator
Associate Professor DOMS
1. Scale up and upgrade students’ knowledge level of institution for research basics to have a better comprehension of national as well as global research scenario.
2. Increase innovation culture by pulling knowledge level of students for research at right time in right direction by right guidance.
3. Ice-breaking platform for new students and faculty pool of institution to give them a feel of research quality and level of research at IITR.
4. Motivating students and faculty members to prepare some collaborative research projects which will certainly change the research environment in the campus.
5. Knowledge sharing activity will enhance the level of institution knowledge base.
6. It will serve as student activity of institution for enhancing research level interaction among academicians, industrial person and students.
7. To judge the level of understanding to encourage the sincerity of learning in between quiz will be scheduled with respective teaching resources.
8. Certificate of learning or appreciation will be provided to participants at successful completion of workshop by SRIC, IIT Roorkee.
● Announcement of workshop: October 5, 2018
● Registration Link Open: October 6, 2018
● Registration Link Close: October 11, 2018
Step 1: Click on the online payment link given above.
Step 2: Accept the term and condition and proceed.
Step 3: Select State of Corporate/Institution:- Uttarakhand,Type of Corporate/ Institution:- Educational Institutions and Submi
Step 4: Select Educational Institutions Name: DEAN SRIC CONF and Submit
Step 5: Select Payment Category: IIT Roorkee Conference and Submit
Step 6: Fill up all the details using Conference Code: RFW01 and Submit.
Step 7: Note down your Transaction Id for Filling your registration form.
(Once registration fees submitted will not be returned back in any case. To avoid last minute rush earlier registration will be highly appreciated.)
Prof. Pravindra Kumar (Associate Dean Corporate Interactions) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 01332-285(5378)
Mr. Meghraj Bhoyar (Chairperson Corporate Interactions Group) Email: email@example.com 8791700485