1. Kamal R Sharma, Sushanta Dutta, "Flow over a square cylinder at intermediate Reynolds numbers" ASME J Fluid Engg, DECEMBER 2022, Vol. 144 (2022)
2. Vikas Sharma, Sushanta Dutta, "Experimental Investigation of Flow characteristics over a Surface-modified Structured Torpedo model" J Wind Engg. Ind Aerodyn, Vol. 230, 2022
3. Vikas Sharma; Sushanta Dutta, “Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Bio-Inspired Riblet for drag reduction” ASME J Fluid Engg. Volumes: Nov 2022
4. Kamal R Sharma, Sushanta Dutta, "Influence of length and effective stiffness of an attached flexible foil for flow over a square cylinder" J Fluids and Structures; 104 (2021) 28 pages
5. Sushanta Dutta, Shantanu, “Effects of the synthetic jet on the flow field and heat transfer over a surface-mounted square rib, Exp. Thermal Fluid Sci, Vol. 139, 110708, (2022)
6. Kamal Raj Sharma, Sushanta Dutta, “Flow control over a square cylinder using attached rigid and flexible foil at intermediate flow regime" Phys. Fluids 32, 014104 (2020); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.512790.
7. B S More, Sushanta Dutta, B K Gandhi, “Flow around three side by side square cylinders and the effect of the cylinder oscillation” ASME J Fluid Engg., 2019, https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4045206.
8. Kamal Raj Sharma, Sushanta Dutta, “Effect of length of a flexible wake splitter on flow across a square cylinder” J Flow Visual Image Process (in press), Begell House Inc. USA.
9. Sushanta Dutta, Abhishek Malik, “Flow field investigation behind a trapezoidal rib and the effect of the synthetic jet” Sadhana 2019, http://DOI: 10.1007/s12046-019-1210-1
10. Manish Kumar Chauhan, Sushanta Dutta, B K Gandhi, “Wake flow modification behind a square cylinder using control rods” J. Wind Engg & Industrial Aerodynamics (Elsevier), Vol. 184, pp. 342-361, 2019. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2018.12.002)
11. Manish Chauhan, Sushanta Dutta, Bhupendra S More, B K Gandhi, “Experimental investigation of flow over a square cylinder with an attached splitter plate at intermediate Reynolds number” J. Fluids and Structures (Elsevier), Vol. 76, pp. 319-335, 2018. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfluidstructs.2017.10.012
12. Namit Agrwal, Sushanta Dutta; B K Gandhi, “Experimental investigation of flow field behind triangular prisms at intermediate Reynolds number with different apex angles” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science (Elsevier), Vol. 72, pp. 97-115, 2016. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2015.10.032)
13. Manish Chauhan, Sushanta Dutta, B K Gandhi, Bhupendra S More, “Experimental investigation of flow over a transversely oscillating square cylinder at intermediate Reynolds number”, ASME J Fluid Engineering, Vol. 38, pp. 1-19, 2016. (DOI: 10.1115/1.4031878)
14. Bhupendra S More, Sushanta Dutta, Manish K Chauhan, BK Gandhi, “Experimental investigation of flow field behind two tandem square cylinders with oscillating upstream cylinder” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science (Elsevier), Vol. 68, pp. 339-358, 2015. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2015.05.011
15. Adisu Bekele, Manish Mishra, Sushanta Dutta, “Performance characteristics of solar air heater with surface mounted obstacles”, Energy Conversion and Management(Elsevier) Vol. 85, pp. 603–611, 2014. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2014.04.079)
16. Adisu Bekele, Manish Mishra and Sushanta Dutta, “Heat transfer augmentation in solar air heater using delta shaped obstacles mounted on the absorber plate”, International Journal of Sustainable Energy (Taylor & Francis), Vol. 32 (1), Feb. pp. 53-69, 2013. (https://doi.org/10.1080/14786451.2011.598637
17. Dheeraj Gupta, Bhobi, P., Apurbba Kumar Sharma, Sushanta Dutta, “Development and Characterization of Microwave Composite Cladding”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes (Elsevier), Vol.14, pp.243-249, 2012. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmapro.2012.05.007)
18. Adisu Bekele, Manish Mishra and Sushanta Dutta, “Effect of Delta Shaped Obstacles on the Thermal Performance of Solar Air Heater”, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 2011, pp. 1-10, 2011.(DOI:10.1155/2011/103502)
19. Sushanta Dutta, K. Muralidhar & P.K. Panigrahi, “Feedback control of vortex shedding behind a square cylinder with inline oscillations” J. Control Engg and Technology, Vol. 2 , pp.110-117, 2011.
20. Sushanta Dutta, P. K. Panigrahi & K. Muralidhar, “Experimental investigation of flow past a square cylinder at an angle of incidence” ASCE, J. Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 134, No.8, pp. 788-803, 2008. (https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9399(2008)134:9(788))
21. Sushanta Dutta, P.K.Panigrahi & K.Muralidhar, “Sensitivity of a square cylinder wake to forced oscillations.” ASME- Journal of Fluid Engg, Vol. 29, pp. 852-870, 2007. (DOI:10.1115/1.2742736)
22. Sushanta Dutta, Srivastava, A., Panigrahi, P. K. & Muralidhar, K. “Laser Schlieren measurement of vertical flow past a heated horizontal circular cylinder”, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer (Elsevier), Vol.32, pp. 520-528, 2005. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icheatmasstransfer.2004.01.001)