1. Kumar, G., & Nayak, J. K. (2022). A Meta-Analysis of TPB Model in Predicting Green Energy Behavior: The Moderating Role of Cross-Cultural Factors. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 1-19.
2. Ranjan, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2022). Examining the antecedents and consequences of pricing capability: Evidence from SMEs. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing.
1. Narwal, P., Nayak, J. K., & Rai, S. (2021). Assessing Customers' Moral Disengagement from Reciprocity Concerns in Participative Pricing. Journal of Business Ethics, 1-18.
2. Mandhani, J., Nayak, J. K., & Parida, M. (2021). Establishing service quality interrelations for Metro rail transit: Does gender really matter? Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 97, 102888.
1. Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2020). How consumers form product quality perceptions in absence of fixed posted prices: Interaction of product cues with seller reputation and third-party reviews. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 52, 101924.
2. Mandhani, J., Nayak, J. K., & Parida, M. (2020). Interrelationships among service quality factors of Metro Rail Transit System: An integrated Bayesian networks and PLS-SEM approach. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 140, 320-336.
3. Rai, S., & Nayak, J. K. (2020). The essence and measurement of trade show event experiences. Event Management, 23(4-5), 4-5.
1. Narwal, P., & Nayak, J.K. (2019) Towards an Innovative Price Discrimination Strategy: Exploring Customers’ Responses to Pay-What-You-Want pricing in Multi-Channel Retailing, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics.
2. Kumar, J., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Exploring destination psychological ownership among tourists: Antecedents and outcomes. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 39, 30-39.
3. Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). How consumers respond to social norms: an evidence from pay-what-you-want (PWYW) pricing. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 36(4), 494-505.
4. Kumar, J., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Brand engagement without brand ownership: a case of non-brand owner community members. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 28(2), 216-230.
5. Kumar, J., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Consumer psychological motivations to customer brand engagement: a case of brand community. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 36(1), 168-177.
6. Rai, S., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Conceptualization and development of event experience scale: lessons from India. Tourism Review.
7. Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Investigating relative impact of reference prices on customers’ price evaluation in absence of posted prices: a case of Pay-What-You-Want (PWYW) pricing. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 1-14.
8. Nayak, J. K. (2019). An exhibitor’s perspective: factors affecting selection of industrial trade shows in India and the importance of spot sales. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 26(2), 125-140.
9. Kumar, J., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Understanding the participation of passive members in online brand communities through the lens of psychological ownership theory. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 36, 100859.
10. Rai, S., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Hospitality branding in emerging economies: an Indian perspective. Journal of Tourism Futures, 5(1), 22-34.
1. Kumar, J., & Nayak, J. K. (2018). Brand community relationships transitioning into brand relationships: Mediating and moderating mechanisms. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 45, 64-73.
2. Kumar, V., & Nayak, J. K. (2018). Destination personality: Scale development and validation. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research, 42(1), 3-25.
3. Rai, S., & Nayak, J. K. (2018). Role of event personality and exhibitors’ eudaimonic and hedonic happiness in predicting event advocacy intentions: An empirical study. International Journal of Event and Festival Management, 9(1), 86-103.
4. Nayak, J. K. (2018). Relationship among smartphone usage, addiction, academic performance and the moderating role of gender: A study of higher education students in India. Computers & Education, 123, 164-173.
1. Nayak, J. K., & Benazeer, D. (2017). Identifying and Addressing the Issue of Women's Fear of Victimization in Public Transport: A Case of Delhi. Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 12, 2392-2407.
2. Sangroya, D., & Nayak, J.K. (2017), Factors influencing buying behaviour of green energy consumer", Journal of Cleaner Production, 151, 393- 40.
3. Sangroya, D., & Nayak, J. K. (2017). Will Indian Industrial Energy Consumer Continue to Buy Green Energy? Organization & Environment, 30(3), 253-274.
1. Nayak, J. K., & Bhalla, N. (2016). Factors motivating visitors for attending handicraft exhibitions: Special reference to Uttarakhand, India. Tourism Management Perspectives, 20, 238-245.
2. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2016). Parent-adolescent conflict and choice of conflict resolution strategy: familial holiday planning. International Journal of Conflict Management, 27(1), 88-115.
3. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2016). Effect of family environment on adolescent compulsive buying: mediating role of self-esteem. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 28(3), 396-419.
4. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2016). The Effects of stress and human capital perspective on compulsive buying: A life course study in India. Global Business Review, 17(6), 1454-1468.
1. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2015). Life stressors and compulsive buying behaviour among adolescents in India: moderating effect of gender. South Asian Journal of Global Business Research, 4(2), 251-274.
2. Sangroya, D., & Nayak, J. K. (2015). Development of wind energy in India. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, 5(1), 1-13.
3. Sangroya, D., & Nayak, J. (2015). Evaluating the Role of State Incentives in the Deployment of Wind Energy in India. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, 5(1), 14-28.
4. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2015). Adolescents’ health education and social media: an exploratory study in India. Journal of Health Management, 17(1), 63-74.
5. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2015). Mediating role of stress between work-family conflict and job satisfaction among the police officials. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management.
1. Singh, R., & Nayak, J. K. (2014). Peer interaction and its influence on family purchase decision: a study among Indian teenagers. Vision, 18(2), 81-90.
2. Kumar, V., & Nayak, J. K. (2014). The role of self-congruity and functional congruity in influencing tourists’ post visit behaviour. Advances in Hospitality and Tourism Research, 2(2), 24-44.
3. Kumar, V., & Nayak, J. K. (2014). The measurement & conceptualization of destination personality. Tourism Management Perspectives, 12, 88-93.
1. Nayak, J. K., Sinha, G., & Guin, K. K. (2011). Impact of supplier management on a firm's performance. Decision, 38(1), 77.
2. Nayak, J. K., Sinha, G., & Guin, K. K. (2007). The determinants and impact of outsourcing on small and medium enterprises–an empirical study. IIMB Management Review, 19(3), 277-284.
1. Nayak, J.K., Narwal, P. & Rajoria, V. (2017). Welspun: Detangling the threads. European Case Clearing House. Reference no. 517-0080-1.
2. Nayak, J.K., Rai, S., & Narwal, P. (2017). Ripples in Indian Noodles Industry: A Case of WAIWAI. European Case Clearing House. Reference no. 517-0146-1.