- Pavement Engineering, Flexible and Rigid pavements
- Mineral Additive for Pavement Quality Concrete, Use of Wollastonite Micro-Fiber for Pavement Quality Concrete
- Sustainable Pavements , Use of RAP for Sustainable Pavements
- Highway Construction and Maintenance, Flexible & Rigid Pavements
- Construction & Demolition Wastes for Low Cost Road Construction, Recycled Concrete Aggregate
- Recycling of Agricultural Waste for Road Construction, For Subgrade Layer Construction
|April 2014||Till date||Associate Professor||Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Roorkee|
|2010||April 2014||Assistant Professor||IIT-Roorkee|
|2006||2010||Assistant Professor||Department of Civil Engineering, IIT BHU Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU)|
|2004||2006||Lecturer||Department of Civil Engineering, IIT BHU Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU)|
|2003||2004||Highway Engineer||National Highway Authority of India through Lea Associate South Asia Pvt. Ltd., India.|
|2000||2003||Material Engineer cum Paving Engineer||M/s Sadbhav Engineering Ltd., Gujarat|
|1999||2000||Quality Control Engineer cum Highway Engineer||M/s Backbone Project Ltd., Gujarat.|
|IRC Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Birth Centenary Award for the year 2013||76th Annual Session on Dec 19, 2015||2015|
|National Award “Bihar P.W.D. Gold Medal” under the category of Best Paper on Road Research||Indian Roads Congress, New Delhi||2017|
|Best Paper Award||The Institution of Engineers (India)||2012|
|Certificate of Appreciation for Significant Contributions for Renovation, Taj Mahal Premises||UP Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Ltd.||2016|
|Ph.D.||Transportation Engineering||IIT BHU, Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU) India.||2008|
|M.Tech.||Transportation Engineering||Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan.||2004|
|B.E. (Civil)||Civil Engineering||Saurastra University, Gujarat.||1999|
|Feb 2018||Till date||Member of Indian Road Congress H-6 Committee on Road Maintenance and Asset Management||Indian Roads Congress (IRC) India|
|Jan 2018||Till date||Member of H-3 Committee on Rigid Pavements, Indian Roads Congress (IRC) (H-3) Committee||Indian Roads Congress (IRC) India|
|June 2017||Till date||Member of Highway Research Board (HRB)-Identification, Monitoring & Research Application (IMRA) Comm||Indian Roads Congress (IRC) India|
|July 2017||Till date||Faculty Adviser, SSO (Formerly Chief Sports Adviser)||IIT Roorkee|
|2004||Till date||Member, State Technical Agency,PMGSY under the Ministry of Rural Road Development Govt. of Indiai||PMGSY under the Ministry of Rural Development Government of India|
|2015||2017||Member Secretary||Accreditation of New/Alternative Materials/Technologies for the year 2015-17, Indian Roads Congress|
|13.02.2014||Till date||Member, Rules Drafting Committee||Minsitry of Environment & Forests (MOEF)Govt., India.|
|April 2017||Till date||Institute Coordinator, Ishan Vikas||An Initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|July 2015||Till date||Treasurer||ABN, Sr. Sec. School, IIT Roorkee Campus|
|05/12/2012||Till date||Task Force Manager for Overall Personality Development of Students||IIT Roorkee|
|28/06/2012||2015||Associate Manager||ABN, Sr. Sec. School, IIT Roorkee Campus|
|2015||Till date||Staff Advisor (Hockey)||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|2011||Till date||Staff Advisor (Football)||IIT Roorkee|
|July 2014||Till date||Secretary||DFC, Civil Engineering Department, IIT Roorkee|
|05/12/2012||Till date||Secretary||Departmental Academic Committee (DAC), Civil Engineering Department, IIT Roorkee|
|2014||Till date||O.C. Laboratory, Transportation Engineering Group||Department of Civil Engineering, I.I.T. Roorkee|
|2012||2014||O.C. M.Tech||Transportation Engineering Group, Civil Engineering Department, IIT Roorkee|
|2012||Till date||Member||Time Table Committee, Civil Engineering Department, IIT Roorkee|
|2010||2010||Warden, S.C. Dey, IT-Hostel||Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|2010||07/12/2010||Chairman (Football)||IIT BHU Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU)|
|2006||2009||Vice-Chairman of IT-Gymkhana||IIT BHU Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU)|
|2008||2010||Member||Tabulation committee member, BHU, Varanasi|
|2007||2010||M.Tech Admission committee member||IIT BHU Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU)|
|2007||2008||Committee member||Under the Chairmanship of District Magistrate Varanasi (U.P.). For the construction of Panchkrochi|
|A Pragmatic Approach towards Using RAP in PQC Mix & Bituminous Mixtures||NBCC India||2016|
|Influence of Moisture States on Recycled Aggregates for Use in Pavement Quality Concrete||DST-SERB, Govt. of India, New Delhi||2011|
|Development of Sustainable Construction Product incorporating Zinc Waste||Hindustan Zinc Limited||2017|
|National Seminar on Recycling of Bituminous Pavements (NASERBIP)||CSIR-CRRI, New Delhi||CSIR-CRRI, New Delhi||15/01/14|
|Delivered an expert lecture on "Construction of Cement Concrete Pavement for Rural Roads"||IIT-Roorkee||Uttar Pradesh Rural Enginering Services (UPRES)||22-01-2011|
|Presented Report at Project Review Meeting||BITS Pilani, Goa Campus||DTS, New Delhi||25/11/13..|
|Experimental Structural Dynamics, Structural Health Monitoring and Non-Destructive Evaluation”||IIT Delhi||Smart Structures and Dynamics Laboratory, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Delhi & Quazar Techno||09/03/13|
|National Conference Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (RACE-2011)||Department of Civil Engineering, IIT BHU Varanasi (Formerly IT-BHU)||MES, SERC, DST, DGCSIR, MWR||14-10-2011|
|Delivered an expert lecture on Pavement Distress and Quality Control during Road Construction at Chu||Chunar Forte, Mirzapur (U.P.)||The Varanasi Local Centre of The Institution of Engineers (India)||2008-06-01|
|Attended the 5th All India Students' Conference on Science and Spiritual Quest (AISSQ-2010)||MNNIT Allahabad||The Bhaktivedanta Institute in collaboration with MNNIT Allahabad||15-01-2010|
|Regional Review and Workshop on Optimal Design and Scrutiny of Project Proposals at Hill View, Shiml||Shimla||NRRDA||2004-10-05|
|Attended National Conference and Exposition on Rural Roads||Unnati Meeting Hall, Ground Floor, Krish Bhavan, New Delhi||NRRDA||17-06-2005|
|Attended and presented paper in the National Conference on Civil Engineering-Trends, Issues & Challe||Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Technology & Engineering, The Maharaja Sayajirao Univers||UGC||2006-03-11|
|Workshop on Severe Crisis of Drinking Water in Megacities Situated at the Bank of River Ganga: Cause||Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||2006-06-06|
|Attended SHILP'07: All India Civil Engineering Festival and National Conference on Civil Engineering||Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||2007-01-27|
|Attended Engineers Meet 2007, organized by Building Centre Varanasi||Department of Civil Engineering, IT-BHU, Varanasi||HUDCO New Delhi, Co-sponsored-ACC Limited and Sika India (Pvt.) Ltd.||18-05-2007|
|Attended Meeting with World Bank Mission||3rd and 4th Floors, Ganna Kisan Sansthan, New Beri Road, Dalibagh,Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh Rural Roads Development Agency||30-08-2007|
- The Institution of Engineers (India), MIE-143265
- Indian Road Congress, New Delhi, India, Member, M-30881
- Indian Society of Earthquake Technology, AM 859
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Advanced Highway Materials & Construction||CEN-661||M.Tech. Transportation Engineering||Spring|
|Advanced Highway Engineering||CE-431||4th Year (7th Semester)||Autumn|
|Engineering Graphics||CE-101||First Year||Autumn|
|Engineering Graphics||CE-101||B.Tech (1st Year)||Spring|
|Major B.Tech. Project||CE-402||Final Year (8th Sem)||Autumn|
|Transportation Engineering -I||CE-362||Third year||Spring|
|B.Tech Minor Project||CE-405||Final Year (8th Sem)||Spring|
|Title of Project||Names of Students|
|Recycled Concrete Aggregates for Pervious Concrete Pavements||Amit Dubey|
|Influence of Benefication Methods on Mechanical Properties of M40 PQC||Gyandeep Bhumarkar|
|RCA for Roller Compacted Concrete Pavements||Naveen Kumar|
|Harnessing Energy from Asphalt Pavements||Syed Ragib Ali|
|Evaluation of New Materials for Surface Course||Bhaskar Pratim Das|
|Road Roughness Assessment Using Roughometer III||Alok Tomar|
|Influence of Durability on Mechanical Properties of PQC Mix||Jitender Kumar|
|Influence of Asphalt Film Thickness on the Performance of Bituminous Mix-A Laboratory Study||Solomon Debbarma|
|Concrete properties under different curing conditions||Amare Tilahum|
|Permeability of Asphalt Pavements||Yewslew Akalu|
|Influence of Nylon-6 Fiber on Mechanical Properties of PQC containing RCA||Ayush Ranjan|
|Use of RAP to study workability and durability properties of concrete||Major Dhawal Sintre|
|Use of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement incorporating WMA for use in Remote Locations of the Country||Major Gaurav Singh Raghav|
|Utilization of RAP in Bituminous Mixtures using Foamed Bitumen||Major G.S. Pandey|
|Durability studies of cement concrete containing RAP||Major G.B. Rana|
|Use of wollastonite powder in SCC for Rigid Pavement Rehabilitation||Mr. Niel Thibaut from France|
|Evaluation of Marshall Mix Properties for Quartz Blended Aggregates||Mr. Uma Maheshwar Arepalli|
|Study of Bituminous Marshall Mix Properties of Bituminous Base Course Using Recycled Brick Aggregate||Mr. Sumit Kumar|
|Abrasion Resistance of Concrete Containing Wollastonite Micro-Fiber for Pavement||Mr. Naveen Kumar|
|Use of Construction and Demolished Waste Materials in Non-Bituminous Layers||Miss. Pooja Sharma|
|Self consolidating concrete containing wollastonite micro-fiber for repair of PQC||Mr. Abhisekh Jindal|
|Influence of Moisture States of Recycled Aggregates for Use in PQC||Mr. Arun Chauhan|
|Moisture Damage Study for Various Type of Bituminous Mixes||Mr. Sharad Kumar|
|Geometric Design for Rural Roads using MX Road Software||Mr. Sandeep Batar|
|Evaluation of Durability Properties of Concrete Containing Recycled Aggregates||Mr. Kuldeep Singh|
|Performance Evaluation of Silty Sand Subgrade Reinforced with Pine Needle and Flyash||Mr. Amit Kumar Bera|
|A Comparative Laboratory Study on Permeability of Sub-base Materials Using Chemical Additives and Fi||Mr. Dharampal Singh|
|Influence of Recycled Coarse and Fine Aggregate on the Performance of Dense Graded Bituminous Macada||Mr. Supriya Marik|
|Concrete Mix Containing Recycled Concrete Aggregate for Low Volume Traffic||Mr. Amiya Kumar Mudali|
|Influence of Wax Content on Rutting Performance of Bituminous Concrete - A Laboratory Study||Major Devendra Mishra|
|Study on Performance of Bituminous Mixes using FWD||Col. Mayank Mehta|
|Influence of Curing Conditions on Mechanical Properties of Concrete with or without Recycled Coarse||Ravi Kumar Ahirwar|
|Pine Needle Reinforced Soil for Road Embankment Slope Protection - A Laboratory Study||Vivek Singh|
|Applications of Polymer-Modified Bitumen to Highway Design||Sushobhan Sen Vijay Meena Prerna Gautam|
|Effect of percentage of fine aggregates on internal resistance of bituminous mixtures||Abhay Mishra Mandeep Sidhu Preet Simar Sandhu|
|Influence of air voids on permeability and fatigue performance of bituminous mixture||Anupam Chahar Kapil Acharya Pratiush Singh|
|Analysis of stress on rigid pavement||Rohit Kashwani Abhilas Jajoo Sanjay Garg Sagar Sodhani|
|Comparison of Thickness of Concrete Pavement with or without Wollastonite Micro-fiber||Satyapal Sannu Yash Ranka Jubak Mohan Saxena|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Year|
|Utilization of Waste Materials in Subgrade of Pavement (Awarded)||Mr. Aditya Kumar Anupam||A||2009|
|Use of Wollastonite Micro-fiber in Rehabilitation of PQC Roads (Ongoing)||Mr. Sashikant Sharma||A||2011|
|Influence of Moisture States of Recycled Aggregates for Use in PQC (Ongoing)||Mr. Abhisekh Jindal||A||2012|
|Utilization of RAP for Sustainable Concrete Pavements||Mr. Surender Singh||O||2015|
|RAP Materials for Sustainable Pavement Quality Concrete||Miss Sarah Mariam Abraham||O||2015|
|A Pragmatic Approach towards Using RAP in Bituminous Mixtures||Miss Kumari Monu||O||2016|
|Use of RAP for sustainable RCCP mixes||Mr Solomon Debarma||O||2016|
|Use of alternate cementitious material for paver blocks||Sumit Nandi||O||2017|
|Study on pervious concrete pavement incorporating waste materials||Mr Suryakant Sahdeo||O||2018|
|Development of Sustainable Pavement Construction products incorporating Zinc Waste||Surendra Kumar Saini||O||2018|
|Institute Visited||Purpose of Visit||Date|
|School of Environment, Beijing Normal University||Presenting technical paper at International Conference on Resource Sustainability (icRS 2018)||2018|
|Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey||Presenting Technical Paper at International Structural Engineering and Construction Society, EURO-MED-SEC-01, Istanbul, Turkey||2016|
|Porous Materials Inc,at 20 Dutch Mill Road, Ithaca, NY, U.S.A 14850||Training, Operation, analysis of results on our Automated Mercury Porosimeter||2016|
|Toronto, Canada||Presenting technical papers at International Conference on Engineering & Information Technology (ICEIT)||15.09.12..|
|134, Chudoji Minami-machi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8813, Japan||Presenting Technical Paper at International Congress on Natural Sciences and Engineering (ICNSE)||2014|
|Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia||Presenting Technical Paper at International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering||2016|
|Swan School of Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA||Visit to rigid pavement laboratory||19.09.2012|
|ARRB Group, Perth, Western Australia||Presenting technical paper at 25th ARRB Conference, 2012||23/09/2012|
|Maintenance, Repair & Rehabilitation of Cement Concrete Pavements||Indian Institute of Engineering Science &Technology, Shibpur, Kolkata||G||2016|
|Structural Design of Highway Pavements||Govt. College of Engineering, Bikaner, Rajasthan||I||2017|
|Concrete Roads in Hilly Terrain||Indian Concrete Institute (Uttarakhand Centre) in Association with CSIR-CBRI and I.I.T. Roorkee||I||2016|
|Concrete Roads in Hilly Terrain||Indian Concrete Institute (Uttarakhand Centre) in Association with CSIR-CBRI and I.I.T. Roorkee||T||2016|
|Repair and Rehabilitation of Concrete Pavements||CSIR-Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)||I||2016|
|A Pragmatic Approach for Use of Recycled Concrete Aggregates in Pavement Construction||Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India||I||2014|
|Design and construction of Pavement Quality Concrete||P.W.D.Naharlagan, Arunachal Pradesh||I||2011|
|Pavement Distress and Quality Control during Road Construction||The Varanasi Local Centre of The Institute of Engineers (India) in Associated with P.W.D||I||2007|
|Couse Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|QIP Course on Planning and Design of Bus Transportation Systems||IIT Delhi||29/05/2006|
|QIP Course on Planning, Design, Construction and Maintenance of Rural Roads||IIT Roorkee||10/02/2007|
|Conference Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Quality Adherence in Construction of Rural Roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana for 3 days||Rural Engineering Service Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh||26-08-2004|
|Quality Adherence in Construction of Rural Roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana for 3 days||Rural Engineering Service Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh||26-08-2004|
|Quality Adherence in Construction of Rural Roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana for one week||Rural Engineering Service Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh||19-09-2005|
|Construction of Rigid Pavements||QIP Centre IIT Roorkee||27/02/2013|
|A Pragmatic Approach for USe of Recycled Concrete Aggregates in Pavement Construction||Third International Conference on Recycling and Reuse of Materials (IRCM 2014) Organised by IIUCNN)||11.04.14|
|Rigid Pavement Design||QIP Centre of IIT-Roorkee||July 26, 2|
|Rigid Pavement Construction||QIP Centre of IIT-Roorkee||23.8.14|
|A Brief Talk & Demonstration on Laboratory Testing Related to Pavement Construction||QIP Centre of IIT-Roorkee||22.8.14|
|Talk on Rigid Pavement Construction||QIP Centre of IIT-Roorkee||12.9.14|
|Structural Design of Highway Pavements||Govt. College of Engineering, Bikaner, Rajasthan||24.03.17|
|Rigid Pavement Construction||QIP Centre-IIT Roorkee||24.01.18|
|Rigid Pavement Design||QIP Centre IIT Roorkee||26/02/2013|
|Pavement Distress and Quality Control during Road Construction||Chunar Forte Mirzapur District, Uttar Pradesh||23/12/07|
|Pavement Evaluation and Maintenance||QIP Centre of IIT-Roorkee||26/07/12|
|A pragmatic approach of Pot holes Repair under Indian Service Condition||QIP Centre of IIT-Roorkee||27/07/12|
|Construction of Rigid Pavement for Rural Roads||QIP Centre IIT Roorkee||22/03/11|
|Tests on Soil and Aggregates||QIP Centre IIT Roorkee||22/03/11|
|Construction of Rigid Pavement for Rural Roads||QIP Centre IIT Roorkee||21/01/11|
List of Publications in Journals/ Magazine
1. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2018). “Performance evaluation of RAP concrete in aggressive environments.” Journal of Materials in civil engineering, ASCE, Vol. 30, Issue 10, p.04018231.
2. Singh, S., Shintre, D., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2018). “Performance of fine RAP concrete containing flyash, silica fume and bagasse ash.” Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 30, Issue 10, p.04018233.
3. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2018). “Laboratory Investigation of Concrete Pavements containing Fine RAP Aggregates.” Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 30, Issue 2, p.04017279.
4. Singh, S., and Ransinchung G.D. R.N. (2018). “Durability properties of fine RAP inclusive concrete mixes.” Advances in Civil Engineering Materials, ASTM Internationals. Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp. 271-290.
5. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., Kumari, M., and Kumar, P. (2018). “Laboratory Investigation of RAP Aggregates for Dry Lean Concrete Mixes.” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier, Vol. 166, pp. 808-816.
6. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., Debbarma, S., and Kumar, P. (2018). “Utilization of reclaimed asphalt pavement aggregates containing waste from Sugarcane Mill for production of concrete mixes.” Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier, Vol. 174, pp. 42-52.
7. Abraham S.M., and Ransinchung,G.D.R.N., (2018). “ Strength and Permeation Properties of Cement Mortar with Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement aggregates”, Construction and Building Materials, 167, 700-706.
8. Singh, S., and Ransinchung G.D.R.N., (2018). “Increasing the Suitability of RAP Aggregates for Dry Lean Concrete Subbase.” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier. (under review)
9. Singh, S., and Ransinchung G.D.R.N. (2018). “Laboratory and Field evaluation of RAP for cement concrete pavements.” Journal of Transportation Engineering Part B: Pavements, ASCE. (under review)
10. Singh, S., Kumari, M., and Ransinchung G.D.R.N. (2018). “Laboratory investigation of RAP for various layers of flexible and concrete pavement.” International Journal of Pavement Engineering, Taylor and Francis. (under review)
11. Abraham S.M and Ransinchung G.D.R.N. (2018). “Influence of RAP aggregates on strength and porosity of cement mortar”, Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier (under review).
12. Debbarma, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Singh, S. (2018). “Laboratory Investigation on Mechanical Properties of RCCP containing RAP” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier. (under review)
13. Kumari, M., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Singh, S. (2018). “A Laboratory Investigation on Dense Bituminous Macadam containing different fractions of coarse and fine RAP” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier. (under review)
14. Kumari, M., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Singh, S. (2018). “Evaluation of effectiveness of Zycotherm for long term performance of RAP inclusive Bituminous Mixtures.” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier. (under review).
15. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2017). “Feasibility study of RAP aggregates in cement concrete pavements.” Road materials and Pavement Design, Taylor & Francis, pp. 1-20. DOI: 10.1080/14680629.2017.1380071
16. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2017). “Effect of mineral admixtures on fresh, mechanical and durability properties of RAP inclusive concrete.” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier, Vol. 156, pp. 19-27.
17. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2017). “An economical processing technique to improve RAP inclusive concrete properties.” Construction and Building Materials, Elsevier, Vol. 148, pp. 734–747
18. Ransinchung G.D.R.N, S. Singh and S.M.Abraham, (2016), Feasibility of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement in Rigid Pavement Construction; Engineering Challenges for Sustainable Future: Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Civil, Offshore and Environmental Engineering , pp 401-404, Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b21942.
19. Abhishek Jindal, G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, Amiya Kumar Mudali and Ravi Kumar Ahirwar, “Effect of Recycled Concrete Aggregates on Fresh and Hardened Properties of PQC mix”, Indian Road Congress, Vol. 44, Issue 11, November 2016, ISSN 0376-7256, pp. 29-36..
20. Abhishek Jindal, G. D. Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar and Gyandeep Bhumarkar, “Study of PQC mix Prepared from Beneficiated Recycled Concrete Aggregates”, Road Materials and Pavement Design, 1-37, 2016. 2016.
21. Abhishek Jindal, G. D. Ransinchung R. N. & Praveen Kumar, “Study of pavement quality concrete mix incorporating beneficiated recycled concrete aggregates” Road Materials and Pavement Design, DOI: 10.1080/14680629.2016.1207556, ISSN: 1468-0629 (Print) 2164-7402 2016, Taylor & Francis Group.
22. Singh, S., Ransinchung G.D. R.N, Sachdeva, S.N., Kumar, P., and Parida, M. (2016). “Effect of modulus of subgrade reaction on thickness of rigid pavement- A case study.” Journal of Indian Road Congress, IRC, Vol. 76, Issue 4, pp. 239-248.
23. S. Singh, G.D. Ransinchung R.N. & S.M. Abraham, “Feasibility of RAP in Rigid Pavement Slab– A Review”, Journal of the Indian Roads Congress, April-June 2016, Volume: 77-1 Issue: 4 ISSN 0258-0500, Paper No.653, pp. 315-322.
24. Shashi Kant Sharma, G.D.Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, “Role of Wollastonite Micro-Fiber in Rigid Pavement." Inroads Journal (special issue), 2014, 3(1), pp. 192-196.
25. Praveen Kumar, G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and Dharampal Singh Kandari, “ A Comparative Laboratory Study on CBR and Permeability of Sub base Materials Using Chemical Additives and Fibers”, Indian Highways, September 2014, Vol. 42, No. 9, pp. 25 -30.
26. Praveen Kumar, G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and Aditya Kumar Anupam, “Use of Fine Grained Waste Materials in Highway Construction-A Review”, Indian Highways, Special Number Vol. 42 No. 7, July 2014, pp. 67-76.
27. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, Brind Kumar, Aditya Kumar Anupam and Arun Prakash Chauhan, “ Laboratory Evluation for the Use of Moorum and Ganag Sand in Wet Mix Macadam Unbound Base Course”, Indian Highways, April 2014, pp. 39-45.
28. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, Abhishek Jindal, Pallavi Prakash, S.D. Meena and S.Prasanthi, “Influence of Recycled Aggregates on Mechanical & Permeability properties of Pavement Quality Concrete (PQC)” Indian Highways, Indian Roads Congress, December 2014, Volume 42,Issue 12 pp.29-34.
29. Aditya Kumar Anupam, Praveen Kumar & G.D. Ransinchung R.N., “ Performance Evaluation of Structural Properties for Soil Stabilized Using Rice Husk Ash”, Road Materials and Pavement Design, Taylor & Francis, 2014 Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 539–553.
30. Shashi Kant Sharma, G.D.Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, “Effect of Wollastonite micro fiber addition in mortar and concrete mixes” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 5, May 2013, ISSN 2229-5518, pp. 91-94.
31. Shashi Kant Sharma, G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and Praveen Kumar,“Micro Fiber Reinforced Cement Paste and Mortar Overlays” International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, Vol. 6/Number 6, November 2013, pp. 765-772.
32. Shashi Kant Sharma, G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and Praveen Kumar, “Fiber Reinforced Cement Composites: A Review”, Indian Highways, published by Indian Roads Congress, October 2013, pp. 41-49.
33. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, Aditya Kumar Anupam and Pooja Sharma, “Evaluation of Efficacy of Fines Obtained from Demolished Concrete Slabs as a Soil Stabilizer” Highway Research Journal, Highway Research Board, Indian Roads Congress, January-June 2013, Volume 6 No.1, pp.35-42.
34. Dr. Praveen Kumar, G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and Aditya Kumar Anupam, ““Role of Waste Materials in Rural Road Construction” Traffic Infra Tech Magazine, Latest Technologies for Pavements, Third Edition, June- July 2013, Volume 3-Issues 6, pp. 30-37.
35. Brind Kumar, G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar and Vijay Patil, “Are the Gradation Limits of Bituminous Concrete, Grade-1 Rut Resistant?” Indian Highways, Vol. 40 No. 5, May 2012, pp. 33-45.
36. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Arun Prakash Chauhan, Aditya Kumar Anupam and Praveen Kumar, “ Influence of Moisture Content on Use of Recycled Aggregates in PQC” International Journal of Global Technology Initiatives, ISSN 2277-6591, Issue 1, March, 2012, pp. A-8 – A-15.
37. Aditya Kumar Anupam, Praveen Kumar and G.D. Ransinchung R.N., “Analyzing the Suitability of Waste Materials for Road Construction” International Journal on Science & Technology Review (IJSTR), Vol.1, No.1, 2012, pp. 69-75.
38. G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and Brind Kumar, “Investigations on pastes and mortars of cement partially replaced by wollastonite and microsilica”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ©ASCE April 2010, 305 -313.
39. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Brind Kumar and Veerendra Kumar, “"Assessment of water absorption and chloride ion penetration of pavement quality concrete admixed with wollastonite and microsilica", International Journal of Construction & Building Materials, Elsevier, 23 (2009) 1168–1177.
40. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Brind Kumar and Rafi Ahmad, “Use of Recycled Bag Filter Dust in Hot Mix Plants for Bituminous Pavements-A Case study”, Highway Research Journal, Highway Research Board, Indian Roads Congress, Special Issue 2008, pp. 11-19.
41. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., B.N. Singh, Brind Kumar and Veerendra Kumar, “Microstructural behaviour of concrete partially replaced with wollastonite and microsilica for rigid pavement”, Highway Research Journal, Highway Research Board, Indian Roads Congress, Vol.1 No.1, July-December 2008, pp. 12-20.
42. Dr.Brind Kumar and G.D. Ransinchung R.N, “Review of Sampling Techniques for Soils and Aggregates in Highways Construction”, Indian Highways, Indian Road Congress, Vol. 36, No.6. June 2008, pp. 43-52.
43. Aditya Kumar Anupam, Praveen Kumar and G.D. Ransinchung R.N., “Performance Evaluation of Structural Properties for Soil Stabilized Using Rice Husk Ash” Road Materials and Pavement Design, International Journal of Taylor & Francis, ID RMPD-13-04-08 .
List of Publications in Conference
2. Solomon Debbarma, G.D.R.N Ransinchung, and Kumari Monu (2017), “Asphalt film thickness of a bituminous mixture”, National Conferences on Roads and Transport, (NCORT-2017), IIT Roorkee, India
Copyright © 2016 ISEC Press ISBN: 978-0-9960437-2-4, pp. 679-684.
3. Singh, S., Pandey, S., Ransinchung, G.D.R.N., and Kumar, P. (2017). “Effect of Service and Stockpiling Life on Properties of RAP Aggregates.” Presented at National Conferences on Roads and Transport, (NCORT-2017), IIT Roorkee, India
4. K.Monu, G.D.R.N Ransinchung, Vidhisha Kalpada, Praveen Kumar (2017), “Feasibility of waste plastic in flexible and rigid pavements : A review”, National Conferences on Roads and Transport, (NCORT-2017), IIT Roorkee, India
7. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., “Repair and Rehabilitation of Concrete Pavements” Advances in Repair and Rehabilitation of Concrete Structures, AR2 CS-2016, Organised by CSIR-Central Building Research Institute Roorkee-247 667 (Uttarakhand) India, pp. 263-266.
11. Shashi Kant Sharma, G.D.Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, ” Role of Wollastonite Microfiber in Rigid Pavement”, First International Conference on Innovative Advancement in Engineering & Technology, March 7-8, 2014, JNU, Jaipur.
15. Shashi Kant Sharma, G.D.Ransinchung R.N., Praveen Kumar, ” Effect of Wollastonite micro fiber addition in mortar and concrete mixes” International Conference on Innovations in Civil Engineering (ICICE), May 9-1, 2013, Kerala.
16. Aditya Anupam Kumar, Praveen Kumar and G.D. Ransinchung R.N., “Use of Various Agricultural and Industrial Waste Materials in Road Construction”, 2nd Conference of Transportation Research Group of India (2nd CTRG), Elsevier, Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences 104 (2013) 264-273.
17. Aditya Kumar Anupam, Praveen Kumar and G. D. Ransinchung R. N., “Application of Fiber as Reinforcement for Pavement Construction- A Critical Appraisal” 2nd International Conference on Evolution in Science & Technology & Eyne on Educational Methodologies March 3-4, 2013 ESTEEM 2013, PPIMT, HISSAR (INDIA), pp. 357-364.
39. G.D. Ransinchung R.N., Brind Kumar and Sumit Kumar Ranjan, “Mix Properties of Bituminous Base Course Using Recycled Brick Aggregates” International Conference DRT-2010, Department of Civil Engineering, NIT, Rourkela, Orissa, October 8- 10, pp. 323-336.
41. Brind Kumar and G.D. Ransinchung R.N., “Light Rail Transit Mass Rapid Transport: A viable technology for traffic pollution abatement of Varanai city”, Proceedings, National Conference on Recent Advances in Waste Management (RAWM), Department of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, February 16, 2009, pp.386-395.
42. G.D. Ransinchung R.N. and B.L. Swami, “Use of wollastonite powder for cement reduction”, First International Conference on “Frontier Technologies-Need for Industry, Business and Education” ISTE Chapter, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India, September 6 – 8, 2006, pp. 213-218.