1. Shubham Jaina, Ankita Bhatt, Shahnawaz Ahmad Baba, Vinod Singh Bisht, Pinakshi Biswas, Kiran Ambatipudi, Naveen Kumar Navani. Concurrent mitigation and facile monitoring of xenobiotics by a highly efficient and recyclable nanoengineered catalyst. Chemical Engineering Journal, 145074.
2. Rama N. Behera, Vinod S. Bisht, Kuldeep Giri, Kiran Ambatipudi. Realm of proteomics in breast cancer management and drug repurposing to alleviate intricacies of treatment. Proteomics - Clinical Applications, e2300016.
3.Ayushi Kapoor, Aparna Verma, Kiran Ambatipudi. Characterization of cow, goat, and water buffalo milk fat globule lipids by high-performance thin layer chromatography. Dairy, 4(1), 200-214.
4. Arpita Das, Kuldeep Giri, Rama N. Behera, Sudipa Maity and Kiran Ambatipudi. BoMiProt 2.0: An update of bovine milk proteins database. Journal of Proteomics, 267, 104696.
5. Kuldeep Giri, Sudipa Maity and Kiran Ambatipudi. Targeted proteomics using parallel reaction monitoring confirms salivary proteins indicative of metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. Journal of Proteomics, 267, 104701. Highlighted in Nature India https://www.nature.com/articles/d44151-022-00110-9
6. Monica Yadav, Ayushi Kapoor, Aparna Verma, Kiran Ambatipudi. Functional significance of different milk constituents in modulating gut microbiome and infant health. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 70, 3929-3947.
7. Ana Caroline Costa-da-Silva, Marit H Aure, Joshua Dodge, Daniel Martin, Susan Dhamala, Monica Cho, Jeremy J Rose, Carol W Bassim, Kiran Ambatipudi, Frances T Hakim, Steven Z Pavletic, Jacqueline W Mays . Salivary ZG16B expression loss follows exocrine gland dysfunction related to oral chronic graft-versus-host disease. iScience, 25, 103592.
8. Shweta Jha*, Sudipa Maity, Jahawar Singh, Chaya Chouhan, Nisha Tak, Kiran Ambatipudi. Integrated physiological and comparative proteomics analysis of contrasting genotypes of pearl millet reveals underlying salt-responsive mechanisms. Physiologia Plantarum, 174, e103592. *Corresponding Author
9. Neetu Neetu, Madhusudhanarao Katiki, Krishna Mahto, Monica Sharma, Anoop Narayanan, Sudipa Maity, Shailly Tomar, Kiran Ambatipudi, Ashwani Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Yernool, Pravindra Kumar. Deciphering the enigma of missing DNA bnding domain of LacI family transcription factors. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 713, 30.
10. Vinod S. Bisht, Kuldeep Giri, Deepak Kumar, Kiran Ambatipudi. Oxygen and Metabolic Reprogramming in the Tumor Microenvironment Influences Metastasis Homing. Cancer Biology & Therapy, 25, 1-20.
11. Kuldeep Giri, Sudipa Maity, Kiran Ambatipudi. In Silio Data Mining of Human Body Fluids to Unravel the Immunome in Breast Cancer. Journal of Proteins and Proteomics, 12, 45-62.
12. Sudipa Maity and Kiran Ambatipudi. Mammary Microbial Dysbiosis Leads to the Zoonosis of Bovine Mastitis: A One-Health Perspective. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 97 (1).
13. Aparna Verma, Ningombam Sanjib Meitei, Prakash Gajbhiye, Mark Raftery, Kiran Ambatipudi. Comparative analysis of milk triglycerides profile between Jafarabadi buffalo and Holstein Friesian cow. Metabolites,10 (12), 507.
14.Sudipa Maity, Debiprasanna Das, Kiran Ambatipudi. Quantitative Alterations in Bovine Milk Proteome between Healthy, Subclinical and Clinical Mastitis during S. aureus Infection. Journal of Proteomics, 223, 103815.
15.Sudipa Maity, Aadil Bhat, Kuldeep Giri, Kiran Ambatipudi. BoMiProt: A Database of Bovine Milk Proteins. Journal of Proteomics, 215, 103648.
16. Aparna Verma¶, Ajay K. Sharma¶, Ayushi Agarwal, Saurav Datta*, Kiran Ambatipudi*. Selective Enrichment of Milk Fat Globules Using Functionalized Polyvinylidene Fluoride membrane. Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 50, 18-27. ¶ Equal Contribution; * Co-Corresponding Author
17.Aparna Verma, Tamoghna Ghosh, Bharat Bhushan, Gopinath Packirisamy, Naveen K. Navani, Pranita P. Sarangi, Kiran Ambatipudi. Characterization of Difference in Structure and Function of Fresh and Mastitic Bovine Milk Fat Globules. PLoS One, 14 (8), e0221830.
18.Teotia D, Gaid M, Saini SS, Verma A, Yennamalli RM, Khare SP, Ambatipudi K, Mir JI, Beuerle T, Hänsch R, Roy P, Agrawal PK, Beerhues L, Sircar D. Cinnamate:CoA-ligase is involved in Benzoate-derived Biphenyl Phytoalexin Biosynthesis in Malus × domestica 'Golden Delicious' Cell Cultures. Plant J. 100, 1176-1192.
19.Sudipa Maity, Kiran Ambatipudi. Quantitative Proteomics of Milk Whey Reveals Breed and Season Specific Variation in Protein Abundance in Holstein Friesian Cow and Murrah Buffalo. Research in Veterinary Science, 125, 244-252.
20.Kuldeep Giri, Anurag Mehta, Kiran Ambatipudi. In search of the Altering Salivary Proteome in Metastatic Breast and Ovarian Cancer. FASEB BioAdvances, 1, 191-207. (In the top 10% of most downloaded papers of FASEB BioAdvances Journal between January 2018-December 2019)
21.Aadil H. Bhat, Sudipa Maity, Kuldeep Giri, Kiran Ambatipudi. Protein glycosylation: Sweet or Bitter for Bacterial Pathogens? Critical Reviews in Microbiology, 45, 82-102.
22. Atin Sharma, Vineet Dubey, Rajnikant Sharma, Kuldip Devnath, Vivek Kumar Gupta, Jawed Akhter, Timsy Bhando, AparnaVerma, Kiran Ambatipudi, Mihir Sarkar, Ranjana Pathania. The unusual glycine rich C-terminus of the Acinetobacter baumannii RNA chaperone Hfq plays an important role in bacterial physiology. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 293, 13377-13388.
23. * #Sarangi PP, #Chakraborty P, Dash SP, Ikeuchi T, Vega SD, Ambatipudi K, Wahl L, *Yamada Y. Cell adhesion protein Fibulin-7 and its C-terminal fragment negatively regulate monocyte and macrophage migration and functions in vitro and in vivo. FASEB Journal, 32, 4889-4898.
24. Kumar P, Kesari P, Dhindwal S, Choudhary A.K., Katiki M, Neetu, Verma A, Ambatipudi K, Tomar S, Sharma A.K., Mishra G, Kumar P. A novel function for globulin in sequestering plant hormone: Crystal structure of Wrightia tinctoria 11S globulin in complex with auxin. Scientific Reports, 7, 4705.
25.Aparna Verma and Kiran Ambatipudi. Challenges and opportunities of bovine milk analysis by mass spectrometry. Clinical Proteomics, 13, 8. (Invited Review)
26. Shveta Bathla#; Preeti Rawat#; Rubina Baithalu; Munna Lal Yadav; Jasmine Naru; Anurag Tiwari; Sudarshan Kumar; Ashok K. Balhara; Surender Singh; Suman Chaudhary; Rajesh Kumar; Pradip Behere; Sushil K. Phulia; Tushar K. Mohanty; Jai K. Kaushik; Shivramaiah Nallapeta; Inderjeet Singh; Srinivas K. Ambatipudi; Ashok K. Mohanty. Profiling of cow urinary proteins using various extraction methods reveals more than 1550 proteins. Journal of Proteomics, S1874-3919, 30023-3. # (Equal Contribution).
1. Peter Burbelo, Kiran Ambatipudi, Ilias Alevizos (2014). Genome-wide association studies in Sjögren’s Syndrome: what are the genes telling us about disease pathogenesis? Autoimmunity Reviews, 13, 756-761.
2. Kiran S. Ambatipudi* and James E. Melvin (2013). Cancer biomarker discovery in saliva by mass spectrometry. (*Corresponding author), Oncology, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Reports, 2, 1-8.
3. Kiran S. Ambatipudi, Steve Swatkoski, James J. Moresco, Patricia G. Tu, Andreea Coca, Jennifer H. Anolik, Marjan Gucek, Igñacio Sanz, John R. Yates III, James E. Melvin (2012). Quantitative proteomics of human parotid saliva in primary Sjögren’s syndrome. Proteomics, 12, 1-8.
4. Bassim CW*, Ambatipudi KS*, Mays JW, Edwards DA, Swatkoski S, Fassil H, Bird K, Gucek M, Melvin JE, Pavletic SZ (2012). Quantitative salivary proteomics of oral chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease in humans. (*Co- First Author), Journal of Clinical Immunology, 32, 1390-9.
5. Gregoire S, Silva BB, Gonzalez I, Agidi PS, Xiao J, Klein MI, Ambatipudi KS, Bauserman R, Waugh R, Koo H (2011). A novel role for the glucosyltransferase B in Candida albicans interactions with Streptococcus mutans and apatitic surfaces. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 77, 6357-67.
6. Kiran S. Ambatipudi, Fred K. Hagen, Claire Delahunty, Xuemei Han, Rubina Shafi, Jennifer Hryhorenko, Stacy Gregoire, Bob Marquis, James E. Melvin, Hyun M. Koo, John R Yates III (2010). Human Common Salivary Protein-1 (CSP-1) Promotes binding of Streptococcus mutans to experimental salivary pellicle and glucans formed on hydroxyapatite surface. Journal of Proteome Research, 9, 6605-14.
7. Kiran S. Ambatipudi, Bingwen Lu, Fred K. Hagen, James E. Melvin, John R. Yates III (2009). Quantitative analysis of age specific variation in the expression of human female parotid salivary proteins. Journal of Proteome Research, 8, 5093-5102. (Highlighted in the issue of J Proteome Res.).
8. Kiran S. Ambatipudi and Elizabeth Deane (2008). Proteomic analysis of neutrophil granule proteins in the Tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii). Molecular Immunology, 45; 690-700.
9. Kiran S. Ambatipudi, Janice Joss, Mark Raftery and Elizabeth Deane (2008). A proteomic approach to analysis of antimicrobial activity in marsupial pouch secretions. Developmental and Comparative Immunology, 32; 108-20.
10. Kiran S. Ambatipudi, Janice Joss and Elizabeth Deane (2007). A comparative proteomic analysis of skin secretion of the tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii) and the wombats (Vombatus ursinus). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part D: Genomics and Proteomics, (2); 322-331.
11. Kiran S. Ambatipudi, Julie Old, Michael Guilhaus, Mark Raftery, Lyn Hinds and Elizabeth Deane (2006). Proteomic analysis of neutrophil proteins in the Tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part D: Genomics and Proteomics, (1): 283- 291.
12. Pattanaik T. K., Nath I., Bose V. S. C., Kiran A. S. (2001). Bone plating of distal radioulnar fracture in a dog. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery, Vol. 22(1): 59-60.
13. Pattanaik T. K., Nath I., Bose V. S. C., Kiran A. S. (2001). Open reduction of elbow dislocation in a dog. Indian Journal of Veterinary Surgery, Vol. 22(1): 63.