The Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Institute Computer Centre at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India is organizing a Workshop on Machine Learning and its Applications (W-MLA 2018). The workshop will be held on April 18-20, 2018 in IIT Roorkee campus, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
The workshop aims at touching upon all the current key research areas in the domain of Machine Learning and its Applications so that young researchers and students get the idea of the current problems being explored in the field.
An exposure to computer science, programming or statistics is desirable but not essential for this workshop.
The plenary and technical talks will revolve around the following topics.
- • Introduction to Machine Learning
- • Machine Learning Process
- • Unsupervised/ Supervised learning techniques and case studies
- • Reinforcement Learning
- • Machine Learning Tools/Frameworks
- • Dr. N. K. Gupta (guptafcc[at]iitr[dot]ac[dot]in)
- • Dr. Partha Pratim Roy (proy.fcs[at]iitr[dot]ac[dot]in)
- • Dr. R. Balasubramanian (balarfma[at]iitr[dot]ac[dot]in)
Contact us: wmla2018[at]iitr[dot]ac[dot]in