UBA-IIT Roorkee team has a vision to sensitize the youth about the ground level problems and therefore they organized a Winter School from January 13, 2017 to January 16, 2017 for students all over India to participate and learn.
Major highlights of the winter school were:
- Session on 'The Art of Networking'.
- Learn to communicate with high rank officials.
- Certified Workshop on professional documentation
- Session on the concept of Accessible India Campaign
- Certified field assignment on Accessible India
- Session on the Issues of Indian Economy and the impact of demonetization
- Certified field assignment on the impact of demonetization
- Essence of Rural and Tribal India
- Social infrastucture of Rural India
- Short and Certfied workshop on 'Ethical Hacking' & 'Big Data' by the faculty of Indian Instiitute Technology Roorkee
The candidates were a part of event which included talks by faculty from IIT Roorkee and other institutes as well as renowned practitioners from the field. Additional activities will include field visits, group discussions, informal sessions, campus walk etc.