- 24-09-2020: IEEE MASS 2020 has decided to offer the conference in a full-fledged online mode. Please check the important note below.
- 23-09-2020: Registration service is Active Now.
- 18-09-2020: Registration page has been updated.
- 08-09-2020: Selected Papers to the Conference are Notified. Acceptance Rate is 30%.
- 31-08-2020: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the paper acceptance decision is delayed.
- 31-08-2020: The Notification of Acceptance and Camera-Ready Submission dates are extended to September 7, 2020, and October 15, 2020, respectively.
- 01-08-2020: Submissions are Closed, and the Review process has been started.
- 27-07-2020: The Keynotes and Panel page has been updated.
- 16-07-2020: The journal, IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (IEEE TNSE) is listed.
- 16-07-2020: The Abstract and Paper Submission dates are extended to July 30, 2020.
- 22-06-2020: Springer Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST) is listed.
- 22-06-2020: The Registration and Journal Special Issues pages have been updated.
- 10-06-2020: Conference dates are postponed to December 10-13, 2020, due to COVID-19.
- 10-06-2020: The Abstract and Paper Submission dates are extended to July 15, 2020.
- 20-04-2020: Important note regarding COVID-19.
- 06-04-2020: The Conference Call for Workshop Proposals page has been updated.
- 20-03-2020: The Conference Submission, Topics of interest, Committee chairs, and Important dates pages are updated.
- 01-01-2020: Conference Organizing Committee Wishes All the Visitors of MASS - 2020 site a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the travel restrictions across the world caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of IEEE MASS 2020 has decided to offer the conference in a full-fledged online mode. This decision is made to ensure the safety of the authors of our conference and workshops. On a later date, the organizing committee will communicate the authors and participants with the procedure of joining the conference online.
The organizers are committed to present a high-quality technical program in terms of top-notch keynote speakers competitively accepted peer-reviewed papers (proceedings published by the IEEE), an exciting panel, networking opportunities, and other associated events like cutting-edge workshop sessions.
About IEEE MASS 2020
IEEE MASS 2020 is a premier annual forum for sharing original, novel ideas in mobile ad-hoc networks (MANETs) and smart systems, defined broadly. As wireless ad-hoc networks continue to evolve and specialize into a number of application scenarios and environments, and sensor-based systems and technologies increasingly permeate our everyday life and become the inner fabric of the Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems (CPS), the unfolding of smart environments such as smart cities, smart farming, smart healthcare, and smart manufacturing, to name a few, demand integrated solutions that can make intelligent use of both cloud and edge systems, while applying machine learning and artificial intelligence tools to handle their growing complexity and to leverage the vast amount of available data.
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, the 17th edition of the IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Smart Systems (MASS) will be held in Greater Noida Extension Center (GNEC), Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Delhi NCR, India during December 10-13, 2020, and it aims at bringing together researchers, developers, and practitioners to address recent advances in mobile ad-hoc and smart systems, covering algorithms, theory, protocols, systems & applications, experimental evaluations and testbeds, security/privacy, as well as AI/ML-based smart design IEEE MASS 2020 conference aims to investigate the opportunities and requirements for Mobile Ad-Hoc and Smart Systems (MASS) dominance. In addition, it seeks novel contributions that help mitigating mobile ad-hoc and mart systems Computing challenges. That is, the objective of
IEEE MASS 2020 is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, and researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas, novel results, and experience on all aspects of Mobile Ad-Hoc and Smart Systems Computing (MASS). IEEE MASS 2020 is Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society.