Honours and Awards
N. K. Mehta
- Member, International Program Committee of Danube Adria Association for Automation & Manufacturing (DAAAM International), Vienna, Austria.
S. C. Sharma
- Khosla Research Award with cash Award and a medal.
- Khosla Research Award and silver medal.
B. K. Gandhi
- JSPS PDF award 2002–2003
- Outstanding Teacher Award, 2003.
- Honorary Visiting Lecturership, Queen Mary, University of London, London, UK
- Certificate of Merit awarded for paper presented at ISME – 2003 (Dec. 2003, IIT Roorkee)
N. K. Mehta
- Nominated member of the PAC on Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Robotics of the Science & Engineering Research Council (SERC) of DST for 3 years.
- Nominated as the member of editorial board of International Journal of Simulation Modelling.
Received Lifetime Achievement Award from WIBP during knowledge Summit 2004 for outstanding contribution to education.
- Received Distinguished Alumnus Award for 2004 conferred on him by IIT Kharagpur.
- Received certificate of the award on “Highly Commended Award by Literati Club-2005 for ‘Managing the transition phases in the TQM journey: a system dynamics approach”.
- Vijay Shree Award 2005
- Selected as a Fellow of World Confederation of Productivity Science, Canada.
- Received Outstanding Teacher Award
- Nominated as the member of editorial board of International Journal of Simulation Modeling .
- Nominated as Member of Working Group of World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS)
- Appointed Mentor by Uttaranchal Govt. under the World Bank funded TEQIP Program for the following institutes: College of Technology, GBPUAT, Pantnagar; GB Pant Engineering College, Pauri; Kumaon Engineering College, Dwarhat, Dehradun Institute of Technolgy, Dehradun and Govt. Polytechnic, Dehradun
V.H. Saran & V.K. Goel
- The Brij Mohan Lal Memorial Prize for paper ‘Read Roughness Measurements using PSD Approach’ in the Journal of the Inst. of Engineers (India)
- Awarded FITT (Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer) award for best industry relevant Doctoral Thesis of the academic year 2004-2005 at IIT Delhi (Aug.-2005)
- Nominated member of the National Advisory Committee of the Machine Tool Design & Research Conference.
- Delivered invited lecture on ‘Modeling & Simulation of Manufacturing System’ at School of Engg. & Technology, Deakin University Geelong, Australia, June 8, 2006.
- Nominated external expert on the Research Degree Committee of the Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra in the area of Mechanical Engineering.
- Appointed member Programme Committee, Sim Tect 2007 Conference on Modeling & Simulation, Brisbane, Australia.