Ram Kumar Singh
Ram Kumar Singh Visiting Professor
Areas of Interest
Structural & Thermal hydraulics Safety Studies, Fluid-Structure-Thermal Interaction, Impact & High Strain Rate Problems, Combustion & Blast Load Computational Structural, Thermal & Fluid Mechanics , Inelastic Analysis, Wave Propagation in Solid & Fluid media,Tsunami modeling, Phase Change Problems Mechanical Component Integrity Evaluation, Finite Element Analysis, Design & ASME code qualification, Experimental Stress Analysis Structural Integrity Assessment for Static & Dynamic Loads, Fracture Mechanics of Quasi-Brittle Materials, Ultimate Load Capacity & Collapse Load Evaluation Extreve Event Assessment, Fire, Blast, Combustion, Hydrogen Deflagration & Detonation
From To Designation Organisation 2012 2015 Distinguished Scientist B A R C Trombay, Mumbai 2008 2012 Outstanding Scientist B A R C Trombay, Mumbai 2004 2008 Scientific Officer H+ B A R C Trombay, Mumbai 1978 2004 Scientific Officer B A R C Trombay, Mumbai
Honors and Awards
Award Institute Year Raja Ramanna Fellowship Department of Atomic Energy, BARC Trombay 2016 Homi Bhabha Science and Technology Award Department of Atomic Energy 2011 BARCOM Group Achievement Award Department of Atomic Energy 2011 Hydrogen Recombiner Development Group Achievement Award Department of Atomic Energy 2014
Degree Subject University Year B. Sc. (Engineering) Mechanical Engineering BIT Sindri - Ranchi University 1977 Post Graduate Course Nuclear/Mechanical Engineering BARC Trombay Training School 1978 Ph. D. Structural Engineering IIT-Bombay 1990
From To Designation Organisation Level 2012 2015 Distinguished Scientist, Associate Director, Reactor Design & Development Group / HOD Reactor Safety B A R C Trombay, Mumbai 2008 2012 Outstanding Scientist / Head Containment Studies Section B A R C Trombay, Mumbai 2004 2008 Scientific Officer H+ / Head Containment Studies Section B A R C Trombay, Mumbai
Indian National Academy of Engineering , Fellow Indian Nuclear Society, Member Executive Committee Indian Society for Heat and Mass Transfer, Member Indian Association for Computational Mechanics , Member
Topic Organistaion Category Year Hydrogen Economy Program Inst. Nuclear & Energy Tech, KIT Germany I 2003-2004
Courses or Conferences Organised
Conference Name Sponsored By Date Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technoogy (SMiRT) -21 Department of Atomic Energy / IASMiRT 6 Nov 2011
1. Singh R K., “Pre-Test Report on International Round Robin Analysis of BARC Containment (BARCOM) Test Model” Jan 28, 2009. ISBN: 97.8-81-8372-046-5.
2. Singh R K., “Post-Test Preliminary Report on International Round Robin Analysis for the Ultimate Load Capacity Assessment of BARC Containment (BARCOM) Test Model” Feb 4-7, 2011.
3. Singh R K, : “Modeling Uncertainties, Benchmarking and Analyst Qualification”, Proc. SMiRT-21 Pre-Conference Seminar “, Mumbai, India, February 08-09, 2011.
4. Dutta B. K., Singh R. K., Durgaprasad P. V., “Book of Abstracts Vol. 1&2 – 21st International Conference on Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology (SMiRT 21)”,ISBN 818372075-7, 6-11 Nov, 2011.
5. Singh R. K., Dutta B. K. (Editors), Special Issue of Nuclear Engineering and Design on Selected Papers from 21st International Conference on Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology (SMiRT 21)” , Nuclear Engg. & Design, Vol. 269, April (2014).
6. Vidyasagar R, Raghu Prasad B K, Singh R. K., " Laboratry Investigation on Concrete Fracture using Acoustic Techniques”, Chapter 7, contribution in book OHTSU-9781782423270 Ed. Ohtsu, Elsevier.
Refereed Journal Papers
1. Singh R K, Kushwaha H S, Murali B and Kakodkar A, “Evaluation of Temperature Field in Composite Tube Sheet Geometries with Complex Boundary Conditions”, Regional Jr. of Energy Heat and Mass Transfer Vol. 11, No 3, pp. 197-202, (1989).
2. Singh R K, Kant T and Kakodkar A “Efficient Partitioning Schemes for Fluid Structure Interaction Problems”, Engineering Computations, Vol.7, pp. 101-115, No.2, June, (1990).
3. Singh R K, Kant T and Kakodkar A “Coupled Shell Fluid Interaction Problems with Degenerate Shell and Three Dimensional Fluid Elements”, Computers and Structures, vol. 38, no 5/6, pp. 515-528, (1991).
4. Singh R K, Kant T and Kakodkar A “Three Dimensional Transient Analysis of a Single Submerged Cylindrical Shell”, Engineering Computations, Vol. 8, pp. 195-213, No.3, Sep, (1991).
5. Singh R K, Kant T, and Kakodkar A “Three Dimensional Transient Analysis of Two Coupled Submerged Cylindrical Shells”, Engineering Computations, Vol. 9, pp. 39-48, No. 1, Feb, (1992).
6. Basha S M, Singh R K, Patnaik R, Ramanujam S, Kushwaha H S, Venkat Raj V, “Predictions of Ultimate Load Capacity for Pre-Stressed Concrete Containment Vessel Model with BARC Finite Element Code ULCA”, “Annals of Nuclear Energy” 30/4, pp. 437-471, March (2003).
7. Singh Rajesh K, Patnaik R, Ramanujam S, Singh R K, Kushwaha H S, “Alongwind Stochastic Response of Structures to Wind Excitation”, Advances in Vibration Engineering, Vol.3, No. 4, Oct-Dec, 2004.
8. Rathish Kumar B V, Kumar Bipin, Shalini, Mehra Mani, Chandra Peeyush, Raghvendra V, Singh R K, Mahendra A K, “Krylov Subspace Solvers in Parallel Numerical Computations of Partial Differential Equations Modeling Heat Transfer Applications”, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A, 45, pp 479-503, 2004.
9. Redlinger R, Baumann W, Breitung, W, Dorofeev S, Gulden W, Kuznetsov M, Lelyakin A, Necker G, Royl P, Singh R.K.,Travis J, Veser A, “3D-analysis of an ITER accident scenario”, Fusion Engineering and Design, 75-79, pp 1233-1236, 2005.
10. Ranjan Rajeev, Singh R K, Sikka S K and Kakodkar A, “ Cratering and Spall Simulation of Pokhran-1 Event with Three Dimensional Transient Finite Element Analysis”, Current Science, pp 1133-1141, Vol. 88, No. 7, April 10, 2005.
11. Ranjan Rajeev, Singh R K, Sikka S K and Kakodkar A, “ Phenomenology of Baneberry Nuclear Event Revisited with 3D Finite Element Transient Simulation”, Nuclear Technology, pp 341-359, Vol 153, no 3, March 2006.
12. Verma Vishnu, Ghosh AK, Behra, Sharma Kamal, Singh R.K., “Elastoplastic Analysis of a Miniature Circular Disk Bending Specimen”, Jr of Pressure Vessel Technology, Vol 130, 041205, Nov 2008.
13. Dutta A, Goyal P, Singh R. K. and Ghosh A. K., ” Simulation model of a nuclear power plant turbine”, Kerntechnik, Vol 73, No. 5-6, Nov 2008.
14. Thangamani I, Verma Vishnu, Singh R. K. and Ghosh A. K, “ Thermal analysis of Containment building in case of Main Steam Line Break (MSLB)”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 239 (2009), Page-1660-1672
15. Gera B., Sharma Pavan K., Singh R. K. and Ghosh A. K., “Numerical Simulation of Passive Catalytic Recombiner”, KERNTECHNIK, Vol. 74, Issue 5-6, pp. 286-291, 2009.
16. Rao B N, Chowdhury Rajib, Meher Prasad A., Singh R.K. and Kushwaha H.S.,“Probabilistic characterization of AHWR Inner Containment using High Dimensional Model Representation”; NED, Vol. 239, Issue 6, June 2009, Pages 1030-1041.
17. Rao B N, Chowdhury Rajib, Meher Prasad A., Singh R.K. and Kushwaha H.S.,“Reliability Analysis of 500 MWe PHWR Inner Containment using High Dimensional Model Representation”; Int. J PVP, Vol. 87 (2010),pp 230-238.
18. Gera B., Sharma Pavan K., Singh R. K., “Numerical Study of Passive Catalytic Recombiner for Hydrogen Mitigation”, CFD Letters, Vol. 2 (3), pp. 123-136, Sep-2010.
19. Gera B., Sharma Pavan K., Singh R. K., ‘A CFD Validation of Fire Dynamics Simulator for Corner Fire" CFD Letters, Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp.137-148, 2010.
20. B. Gera, Pavan K. Sharma and R. K. Singh, “CFD Analysis of 2D Unsteady Flow around a Square Cylinder”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Dindigul, Vol. 1, Issue 3, pp. 602-610, 2010.
21. Mahendra A K , Singh R K, Gouthaman G, “Meshless Kinetic Upwind Method for Compressible, Viscous Rotating Flows”, Computers and Fluids, 46, pp. 325-332, 2011.
22. Rane Tejas, Chakravarty Anindya, Singh R K and Singh Trilok, “Improved correlations for computations of liquid helium two phase flow in Cryogenic transfer lines”, Cryogenics, 51, pp27-33 (2011).
23. Muralidhara S, Raghu Prasad B K, Karilahoo B L, Singh R. K., "Size-independent fracture energy in plain concrete beams using tri-linear models”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 25 (2011) pp. 3051-3058.
24. Goyal P, Dutta A, Singh R. K. and Ghosh A. K., ” Calculation of moderator circulation in IPHWR using a porosity approach, Kerntechnik, Vol 76, No. 2, 2011.
25. Sharma Pavan K., Singh R. K., Ghosh A. K., “Review and investigations of oscillatory flow behavior of horizontal ceiling opening for nuclear containment and fire safety analysis”, Kerntechnik, Vol 76, No. 2, 104-110, 2011.
26. Gera B., Sharma Pavan K., Singh R. K., Vaze K. K., “CFD analysis of passive autocatalytic recombiner interaction with atmosphere”, Kerntechnik, Vol 76, No. 2, 98-103, 2011.
27. Sharma Pavan K., Gera B., Singh R. K , “Application of RANS and LES Based CFD to Predict the Short and Long Term Distribution and Mixing of Hydrogen in a Large Enclosure”, CFD Letters An International Journal, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp. 18-31, 2011.
28. Mahendra A K ,Gouthaman G, Singh R K, “Viscous Compressible Slip Flows. Part 1: Kinetic Vector Flux Splitting”, International Journal of Emerging Multidisciplinary Fluid Sciences, Vol. 3, pp. 21–47, 2011.
29. Mahendra A K ,Gouthaman G, Singh R K, “Viscous Compressible Slip Flows. Part 2: Meshless Solver for Rotating Slip Flows”, International Journal of Emerging Multidisciplinary Fluid Sciences, Vol. 3, pp. 49–83, 2011.
30. I Thangamani, B Gera, A Dutta, V Verma, R K Singh and A K Ghosh, “Preliminary Evaluation of Effect of Engineered Safety Features on Source Term for AHWR Containment’, pp 324-336, Kerntechnik, Vol. 76, No. 5, pp. 324-336, November 2011.
31. B. Gera, P. K. Sharma, R. K. Singh, “2D numerical simulation of passive autocatalytic recombiner for hydrogen mitigation”, Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, DOI 10.1007/s00231-011-0906-5.
32. B. Gera, P. K. Sharma, R. K. Singh, and K. K. Vaze, “CFD Analysis of Passive Autocatalytic Recombiner”, Journal of Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Volume 2011, Article ID 862812, doi:10.1155/2011/862812.
33. Anu Dutta, P Goyal, R K Singh, A K Ghosh, "CFD analysis of a hydraulic valve", Kerntechnik, 2012.
34. Pavan K. Sharma, B.Gera , R. K. Singh, and K. K. Vaze, “CFD Modelling of Steam Condensation on Nuclear Containment Wall Surface Based on Semiempirical Generalised Correlation”, Journal of Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, Volume 2012, Article ID 106759, doi:10.1155/2012/106759.
35. Mahendra A K , Singh R K, Gouthaman G, “Onsager reciprocity principle for kinetic upwind methods”, to appear in Int. J of Modern Physics, 2012.
36. B. Gera, P. K. Sharma, R. K. Singh, and K. K. Vaze, “Computational Fluid Dynamics Validation Study of Steam Condensation on the Containment Wall”, pp 324-336, Kerntechnik, Vol. 77, No. 1, pp. 25-30, March 2012.
37. B. Gera, P. K. Sharma, R. K. Singh and K. K. Vaze, “Numerical Simulation of Buoyant Pulsating Exchange Flow through Circular Opening in Horizontal Partition”, CFD Letters An International Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 20-32, 2012.
38. B. Gera, P. K. Sharma and R. K. Singh, "Effect of the opening aspect ratio on a buoyant pulsating exchange flow through a circular ceiling opening in a horizontal partition", Heat Transfer-Asian Research, Vol. 41, Issue 8, pp. 666-680, 2012.
39. B. Gera, P. K. Sharma, R. K. Singh and M Alam, "CFD Analysis of Flow through Horizontal Ceiling Opening due to Bouyancy and Pressure Difference”, Int. J. of Modern Physics C, © World Scientific Publishing Co., 2012.
40. Vilas Chaudhari, Ram Kumar Singh, Paritosh Chaudhari, Brijesh Yadav, Chandan Danani, E Rajendra Kumar, “Analysis of the rerference accidental sequence for safety assessment of LLCB TBM system”, Fusion Engg. &Des., pp 747-752, 87 (2012).
41. Paritosh Chaudhari, , E Rajendra Kumar, A Sircar, S Ranjithkumar, V Chaudhari, C Danani, B Yadav, R Bhattacharya, V Mehta, R Patel, K N Vyas, R. K. Singh, M Sarkar, R Srivastava, S Mohan, K Bhanja, A K Suri, “Status and progress of Indian LLCB test blanket systems for ITER”, Fusion Engg. &Des., pp 1009-1013, 87 (2012).
42. D K Jha, T Kant, R.K. Singh, “Higher Order Shear and Normal Deformation Theory for Natural Frequency of Functionally Graded Rectangular Plates”, Nuclear Engg. & Design, pp 8-13, 250 (2012).
43. Muralidhara S, Raghu Prasad B K, Singh R. K., " Size independent fracture energy from fracture energy release rate in plain concrete beams”, Engg. Fracture Mechanics, pp 284-295, 98 (2013).
44. D K Jha, T Kant, R.K. Singh, “Free Vibration of Functionally Graded Plates with a Higher Order Shear and Normal Deformation Theory”, Int. J Structural Stability & Dynamics (IJSSD),Vol. 13, No. 1, 2013.
45. D K Jha, T Kant, R.K. Singh, “A Critical review of Recent Research on Functionally Graded Plates”, Composite Structures, pp 833-849, 96 (2013).
46. D K Jha, T Kant, R.K. Singh, “Free Vibration Response of Functionally Graded Thick Plates with Shear and Normal Deformations Effects”, Composite Structures, pp 799-823, 96 (2013).
47. Jha, D.K., Kant, T. and Singh, R.K., Stress analysis of transversely loaded functionally graded plates with a higher order shear and normal deformation theory, ASCE, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 139 (12), 1663-1680 (2013).
48. N. Trivedi and R K Singh, “Prediction of Impact Induced Failure Modes in Reinforced Concrete Slabs through Nonlinear Transient Dynamic Finite Element Simulation”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 56, pp 109-121, (2013).
49. Anil Kakodkar and Ram Kumar Singh, “Integrated Safety Assessment of Indian Nuclear Power Plants for Extreme Events : Reducing Impact on Public Mind”, Special Issue on Nuclear Power Programme in India-Past, Present and Future, Sadhana Vol. 38, Part 5, pp 999-1025, Oct (2013).
50. “Analytical Study on Seismic Behavior of Rotating Machines”, by A. Ravikiran, M. K. Agrawal, R. K. Singh and A. K. Ghosh, International Journal of Advances in Vibration Engineering, vol.12, N4, (2013).
51. Muralidhara S, Raghu Prasad B K, Singh R. K., " Analysis of acoustic emission data to estimate true fracture energy of plain concrete”, Current Science, pp 1133-1141, Vol. 105, No. 9, Nov 10, 2013.
52. Verma V, Singh R. K. and Vaze K K, “ Thermal analysis of VWSB-IP1 at Tarapur”, Kerntechnik, Vol. 78, No. 5, pp. 411-421, Nov 2013.
53. Sengupta S, Vijayan P K, Singh R. K., Bhatnagar A and Raina V K, “ Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Flow Mixing inside a Square Chimney Structure of a research Reactor”, Kerntechnik, Vol. 78, No. 5, pp. 400-410, Nov 2013.
54. Jha, D.K., Kant, T., Srinivas, K. and Singh, R.K., “An accurate higher order displacement model with shear and normal deformations effects for functionally graded plates”, Fusion Eng. Des., 88, pp 3199-3204, (2013).
55. Eswaran M, P Goyal, GR Reddy, RK Singh and KK Vaze, ‘Fluid-Structure Interaction Analysis of Sloshing in an Annular-Sectored Water Pool Subjected to Surge Motion”, Ocean System Engg, Vol. 3, No. 3, (2013).
56. P.K.Singh, V.Bhasin, R.K.Singh, K.K.Vaze, “Improvement in Welding of Austenitic Stainless Steel Thick Pipe: Metallurgical, Mechanical & Full Scale Pipe Weld Tests”Advanced Materials Research Vol. 794 (2013) pp 484-492
57. V. Verma, R. K. Singh and K. K. Vaze, Thermal Analysis of VWSB-IP1 at Tarapur, Independent Journal of Nuclear Engineering, Kerntechnik, Vol. 78, No. 5, November 2013.
58. Singh R K, Sikka S K and Kakodkar A, “Effect of geological medium on seismic signals from underground nuclear explosion events – A case study for Baneberry site”, Sadhana, Vol. 39, Part 1, pp. 221-266, Feb, (2014).
59. RM Parmar, Tarvinder Singh, I Thangamani, Neha Trivedi and Ram Kumar Singh, “Over-pressure test on BARCOM pre-stressed Concrete Containment”, Nuclear Engg. & Design, Vol. 269, pp. 177-183, April (2014).
60. Ranjan Rajiv, Banerjee Sauvik, Singh R K, Banerjee Pradipta, “Local Impact Effects on Concrete Target to Missile: an Empirical and Numerical Approach’, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 68, pp 262-275, (2014).
61. Ranjan Rajiv, Banerjee Sauvik, Singh R K, Banerjee Pradipta, “Failure mode based evaluation of concrete non-linear constitutive models”, IJASE, (2014).
62. Ranjan Rajiv, Banerjee Sauvik, Singh R K, Banerjee Pradipta, “Numerical Simulation of local impact effects on concrete slab using different constitutive models’, Paper Submitted, (2014).
63. Khan I A, Bhasin V, Chattopadhyay J, Singh R K, Vaze KK, Ghosh A K, “An insight of the structure of stress fields for stationary crack in strength mismatch weld under plane strain mode-I loading – Part II: Compact tension and middle tension specimens, Int. J of Mech Sciences (2014).
64. Suranjit Kumar, Khan I A, Bhasin V, Singh R K, “Characterization of Crack Tip Stresses in Plane Strain Fracture Specimens having Weld Centre Crack, Int J of Solids & Str., 51, pp. 1464-1474, (2014).
65. I. Thangamani, Anu Dutta, V. M. Shanware, Vishnu Verma and R. K. Singh, "Analysis of CSF Model for a Simulated Loss of Coolant Accident Conditions", "KERNTECHNIK" - KT110405 79 (2014).
66. Y M Parulekar, A Ravi Kiran, G R Reddy, R K Singh and K K Vaze, Shake table tests and analytical Simulations of a steel structure with shape memory alloy dampers, Smart Mater. Struct. Journal, 23 (2014) 125002 (12pp).
67. B. Gera and R. K. Singh, “Lattice Boltzmann Simulation of Natural Convection in a Differentially Heated Square Enclosure Containing Heat Generating Low-Prandtl Number Fluid", Heat Transfer-Asian Research, doi: 10.1002/htj.21162 (2014).
68. Kamal Sharma, V. Bhasin, I.V. Singh, B.K. Mishra and R.K. Singh, “Simulation of Bi-metallic Interfacial Cracks Using Element Free Galerkin Method”, Procedia Engineering, pp. 685-692, Vol. 86, 2014.
69. Punit Arora, Saroj Kumar, P.K. Singh, V. Bhasin, R. K. Singh and K. K. Vaze, Fatigue Crack Growth Studies on Narrow Gap Pipe Welds of Austenitic Stainless Steel Material, Procedia Engineering 86 (2014), 203-208.
70. Hitesh Lakhani, Tarvinder Singh, Akanshu Sharma,G.R.Reddy, R.K.Singh, "Prediction of Post Fire Load Deflection Response of RC Flexural Members using Simplistic Numerical Approach", Structural Engineering and Mechanics, An International Journal. Vol. 50, No. 6 (2014), 755-772.
71. M.Hari Prasad, P.N.Dubey, Gopika Vinod, G.R.Reddy, R.K.Singh, “Time Dependent PSA of Nuclear Power Plants Under Seismic Events”, SRESA international Journal of life cycle reliability and safety engineering, Vol.3, Innsue No.1, 2014.
72. Vidyasagar R, Singh R. K., Raviprakash S., "Failure Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures Using Acoustic and 3D Digital Image Correlation Techniques”, Journal of Non Destructive Testing & Evaluation, 13, Issue 2, pp 21-28 Sep (2014).
73. Kuldeep Sharma, Anirban Guha, D.N. Pawaskar, R. K. Singh, “Optimization of cask for transport of radioactive material under impact loading”, Nuclear Engg. & Design, Vol. 273, pp. 190-201, July 1 (2014).
74. Gokhale O S, Mukhopadhyay D, Lele H G, Singh R K, “Severe Accident Analysis to Verify the Effectiveness of Severe Accident Guidelines for Large Pressurized Heavy Water Reactor”, Nuclear Engg. & Design, Vol. 278, pp. 360-366,(2014).
75. P.V.Durgaprasad, B.K.Dutta, R.K.Singh, “Assessment of irradiation hardening by DD simulations”, Computational Materials Science 95, pp 393-398, (2014).
76. Ravi Kiran, P. N. Dubey, M. K. Agrawal, G. R. Reddy, R. K. Singh and K. K. Vaze, “Experimental and Numerical Studies of Ratcheting in a Pressurized Piping System Under Seismic Load”, Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology-Trans ASME, Vol 137, (2015).
77. Goyal P, Verma Vishnu and Singh R K, “Flow Assisted Corrosion Study in Feeder Pipes”, Kerntechnik, Vol. 79, No. 5, 2014.
78. Eswaran M, Reddy GR, Singh R K and Vaze KK, ‘Effect of Higher Modes and Multi-Directional Seismic Excitations on Power Plant Liquid Storage Pools”, Earthquake & Structures, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp 777-795, (2015).
79. Vidyasagar R, Raghu Prasad B K, Singh R. K., " Kaiser Effect observation in reinforced concrete structures and its use for damage assessment”, Archives of civil and mechanical engineering 15, pp 548-557 (2015).
80. Kosteski LE, Riera JD, Iturrioz I, Singh R K and Kant T, “Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Plates Subjected to Impact Employing the Truss-Like Discrete Element Method”, Fatigue & Fracture of Engg. Materials & Structures,38, pp 276-289, (2015).
81. Kosteski LE, Riera JD, Iturrioz I, Singh R K and Kant T, “Assessment of Empirical Formulas for Prediction of the Effects of Projectile Impact on Concrete Structures”, Fatigue & Fracture of Engg. Materials & Structures,00, pp 1-12, (2015).
82. Kuldeep Sharma, Anirban Guha, D.N. Pawaskar, R. K. Singh, “Impact stress reduction by shell splitting in cask for transporting radioactive material”, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 79, pp 111-124, May (2015).
83. Suranjit Kumar, Khan I A, Singh P K, Bhasin V, Singh R K, “Characterization of near Tip Stresses for a plane-strain off-center crack in a strength mismatched weld”, Int J of Mech. Sc., 99, pp. 48-57, (2015).
84. B. Gera and R. K. Singh, “Lattice Boltzmann Method Based Simulation of Natural Convection in Partially Enclosed Enclosure ", Heat Transfer-Asian Research, Vol 44 (2015).
85. Gupta Suneel K, Bhasin V, Chattopadhyay J, Ghosh A K, Singh R K, “Cyclic-tearing behaviour and J-R curves of Indian NPP pipes under displacement-controlled cyclic loading”, Int. J PVP, Vol. 132-33, pp 72-86 (2015).
86. N. Trivedi, R K Singh and Chattopadhyay J, “Size independent fracture energy evaluation for plain cement concrete”, Fatigue & Fracture of Engg. Mat. & Strs., Vol 38 (7), pp 789-798, July (2015).
87. N. Trivedi, R K Singh, Chattopadhyay J, “Characterization of concrete specimen fracture response: 2D numerical study”, Structures, 1, pp 39-50, (2015).
88. N. Trivedi, R K Singh, Chattopadhyay J, “A comparative study on three approaches to investigate the size independent fracture energy of concrete”, Engg Fracture Mechanics, 138, pp 49-62, (2015).
89. Kamal Sharma, I.V. Singh, B.K. Mishra, V. Bhasin & R.K. Singh, “ Numerical modeling of through-wall crack in Pipe Bend using EFGM”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, pp. 6036-6041, Vol 10(8) spl, 2015.
90. N. Trivedi, R K Singh, Chattopadhyay J, “Investigation on fracture parameters of concrete through optical crack profile and size effect studies”, Engg Fracture Mechanics, 147, pp 119-139, (2015).
91. Anu Dutta, I.Thangamani, V.M.Shanware, K.S.Rao, B.Gera, A.Ravi Kiran, P.Goyal, Vishnu Verma, P K Sharma, M K Agrawal, S Ganju and R K Singh, “Experiments and Analytical Studies related to Blowdown and Containment Thermal Hydraulics on CSF”, Nuclear Engg. & Design, Vol. 294, pp. 233-241, Oct (2015).
Ph. D. Thesis Title: “Development of Efficient C0 Elements for Two and Three Dimensional Fluid-Structure Interaction Problems”. Finite element program ‘FLUSHEL’ developed during the course of this study cited in database ‘MAKEBASE’ developed by Prof J Mackerle of Linkoping Institute of Technology, Sweden and published in ‘A Handbook of Finite Element Software’. Biography published in “2001 Outstanding Scientists of the 21st Century” by International Biographical Centre Cambridge, England, “Who's Who in the World (18th ed.-2001 & 19th ed.)” and “Who's Who in Science and Engineering (6th ed.-2002-2003)” by Marquis Who's Who Publishers, New Providence, NJ07974 (USA).