- Stochastic (Partial) Differential Equations, Solvability, Large Deviation Theory, Ergodicity, Stochastic Stability
- Partial Differential Equations , Solvability and Stability of Parabolic and Hyperbolic Systems
- Control Theory , Deterministic and Stochastic Control Theory in Infinite Dimensions, Optimal Control Theory
- Mathematical Fluid Dynamics , Stochastic Analysis and Control of Incompressible and Compressible Fluids
- Optimization, Problems with Orthogonal Matrix Constraints
|2018||Ongoing||Assistant Professor||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee-IIT Roorkee, INDIA|
|2018||2018||INSPIRE Faculty||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee-IIT Roorkee, INDIA|
|2017||2018||Visiting Scientist||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore, INDIA|
|2015||2017||National Research Council (NRC) Postdoctoral Fellow||Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), USA|
|2015||2015||NBHM Postdoctoral Fellow||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM), INDIA|
|2009||2009||FIP Substitute Lecturer||University College, Thiruvananthapuram, INDIA|
|2008||2009||Guest Lecturer||Mahatma Gandhi College (MG College), Thiruvananthapuram, INDIA|
|INSPIRE (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) Faculty Award||Department of Science and Technology (DST), INDIA||2017|
|Visiting Scientist Fellowship||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore, INDIA||2017|
|National Research Council (NRC) Postdoctoral Fellowship under Research Associate Programs (RAP)||National Academy of Sciences of United States of America, USA||2015|
|NBHM Postdoctoral Fellowship||National Board of Higher Mathematics(NBHM), INDIA||2015|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (SPM) Fellowship||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), INDIA||2014|
|CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), INDIA||2008|
|Sir T. Madhava Rao Gold Medal for securing first rank in BSc Mathematics||Kerala University, INDIA||2006|
|PhD||Mathematics||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM), INDIA||2014|
|MSc||Mathematics||Kerala University, INDIA||2008|
|BSc||Mathematics||Kerala University, INDIA||2006|
- Indian Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ISIAM), INDIA, Life time member
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations||MAN501/511||Integrated MSc Applied Mathematics/MSc Mathematics||Autumn|
|Stochastic Partial Differential Equations||MAN 914||Pre-PhD||Autumn|
|Sobolev Spaces and its Applications||MAN 913||Pre-PhD||Spring|
|Integral Equations and Calculus of Variations||MAN 533||First year MSc Mathematics||Spring|
|Probability and Statistics||MAN 006||BTech First Year||Spring|
|Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations||MAN 205||Integrated MSc Applied Mathematics||Autumn|
|Mathematics I||MAN 001||BTech First Year||Autumn|
|Kush Kinra||Control and Stochastic Analysis of Fluid Dynamic Models|
|Ankit Kumar||Control and Stochastic Analysis of Fluid Dynamic Models|
|Pardeep Kumar||Inverse Problems and its Applications to Partial Differential Equations|
|Institute Visited||Purpose of Visit||Date|
|Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore||Research||25/05/2019|
|Wright State University, Dayton, USA||Research||13/01/2017|
|Indian Institute of Space Sciences and Technology (IIST), INDIA||Research||20/07/2017|
|Bergische Universitat Wuppertal, Germany||Research||08/12/2014|
|Lecture Series on Stochastic Differential Equations||Department of Mathematics, Bharatiar University, INDIA||G||2017|
|Stochastic Quasilinear Evolution Equations in UMD Banach Spaces||Spring Western American Mathematical Society Meeting, Washington State University, WA, USA||T||2017|
|Some Recent Progress in Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems: New Local Solvability Methods and Stochastic Analysis||1st Northeastern Analysis Meeting (NEAM-2016), The College at Brockport, Brockport, New York, USA||T||2016|
|Stochastic Non-Resistive Magnetohydrodynamic System with Levy Noise||Workshop on Stochastic PDEs, Department of Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA||T||2015|
|Lecture Series on Large Deviations||Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Bergische Universitat Wuppertal, Germany||G||2014|
23. M. T. Mohan, An extension of the Beale-Kato-Majda criterion for the 3D NavierStokes equation with hereditary viscosity, Accepted in Pure and Applied Functional Analysis, 2019. Invited article in the special Issue on Partial Differential Equations and Applications in memory of Professor Aizik Volpert.
22. M. T. Mohan, Deterministic and stochastic equations of motion arising in Oldroyd fluids of order one: Existence, uniqueness, exponential stability and invariant measures, Published online in Stochastic Analysis and Applications, 2019.
21. M. T. Mohan, On the three dimensional Kelvin-Voigt fluids: global solvability, exponential stability and exact controllability of Galerkin approximations, Published online in Evolution Equations and Control Theory, 2019.
20. M. T. Mohan and K. Yamazaki, Well-posedness of Hall-magnetohydrodynamics System forced by Levy noise, Pubslished online in Stochastics and Partial Differential Equations: Analysis and Computations, 2018.
19. M. T. Mohan, On the two dimensional tidal dynamics system: stationary solution and stability, Published online in Applicable Analysis, 2018.
18. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic Navier-Stokes equation perturbed by Levy noise with hereditary viscosity, Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics, 22 (1), 1950006 (32 pages), 2019.
17. K. T. Arasu and M. T. Mohan, Entropy of orthogonal matrices and minimum distance orthostochastic matrices from the uniform van der Waerden matrices, Discrete Optimization, 31 (1), 115–144, 2019.
16. M. T. Mohan, K. Sakthivel and S. S. Sritharan, Ergodicity for the 3D stochastic Navier-Stokes equations perturbed by Levy Noise, Accepted in Mathematische Nachrichten, 292 (5), 1056–1088, 2019.
14. M. T. Mohan, Global strong solutions of the stochastic three dimensional inviscid simplified Bardina turbulence model, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 12 (3), 249–270, 2018.
13. K. T. Arasu and M. T. Mohan, Optimization problems with orthogonal matrix constraints, Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO), 8 (4), 413–440, 2018.
12. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic quasilinear symmetric hyperbolic system perturbed by Levy noise, Pure and Applied Functional Analysis, 3(1), 137–178, 2018. Invited article in special issue on Control, Optimization and PDE dedicated to Professor Viorel Barbu on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
11. S. Doboszczak, M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Existence of optimal controls for compressible viscous flow, Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, 20(1), 199–211, 2018.
10. U. Manna, M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic non-resistive magnetohydrodynamic system with Levy noise, Random Operators and Stochastic Equations, 25(3), 155–194, 2017.
9. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Lp−solutions of stochastic Navier-Stokes equations subject to Levy noise with Lm(Rm) initial data, Evolution Equations and Control Theory (EECT), 6(3), 409–425, 2017.
8. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic quasilinear evolution equations in UMD Banach spaces, Mathematische Nachrichten, 290(13), 1971–1990, 2017.
7. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Ergodic control of stochastic Navier-Stokes equation with Levy noise, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 10(3), 389– 404, 2016.
6. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic Euler equations of fluid dynamics with Levy noise, Asymptotic Analysis, 99(1–2), 67–103, 2016.
5. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, New methods for local solvability of quasilinear symmetric hyperbolic system, Evolution Equations and Control Theory (EECT), 5(2), 273–302, 2016.
4. U. Manna, M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic Navier-Stokes equations in unbounded channel domains, Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, 17, 47–86, 2015.
3. U. Manna and M. T. Mohan, Two-dimensional magnetohydrodynamic systems with jump processes: Well posedness and invariant measures, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 7(1), 153–178, 2013.
2. U. Manna and M. T. Mohan, Large deviations for the shell model of turbulence perturbed by Levy noise, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 7(1), 39– 63, 2013.
1. U. Manna and M. T. Mohan, Shell model of turbulence perturbed by Levy noise, Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications (NoDEA), 18, 615–648, 2011.
1. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Frequency truncation method for quasilinear symmetrizable hyperbolic systems, Published online in Journal of Analysis, Proceeding of ICMAA-2016.