- Stochastic (Partial) Differential Equations, Solvability, Large Deviation Theory, Ergodicity, Stochastic Stability
- Partial Differential Equations , Solvability and Stability of Parabolic and Hyperbolic Systems
- Control Theory , Deterministic and Stochastic Control Theory in Infinite Dimensions, Optimal Control Theory
- Mathematical Fluid Dynamics , Stochastic Analysis and Control of Incompressible and Compressible Fluids
- Optimization, Problems with Orthogonal Matrix Constraints
|2018||Ongoing||Assistant Professor||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee-IIT Roorkee, INDIA|
|2018||2018||INSPIRE Faculty||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee-IIT Roorkee, INDIA|
|2017||2018||Visiting Scientist||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore, INDIA|
|2015||2017||National Research Council (NRC) Postdoctoral Fellow||Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), USA|
|2015||2015||NBHM Postdoctoral Fellow||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM), INDIA|
|2009||2009||FIP Substitute Lecturer||University College, Thiruvananthapuram, INDIA|
|2008||2009||Guest Lecturer||Mahatma Gandhi College (MG College), Thiruvananthapuram, INDIA|
|INSPIRE (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) Faculty Award||Department of Science and Technology (DST), INDIA||2017|
|Visiting Scientist Fellowship||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore, INDIA||2017|
|National Research Council (NRC) Postdoctoral Fellowship under Research Associate Programs (RAP)||National Academy of Sciences of United States of America, USA||2015|
|NBHM Postdoctoral Fellowship||National Board of Higher Mathematics(NBHM), INDIA||2015|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (SPM) Fellowship||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), INDIA||2014|
|CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), INDIA||2008|
|Sir T. Madhava Rao Gold Medal for securing first rank in BSc Mathematics||Kerala University, INDIA||2006|
|PhD||Mathematics||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM), INDIA||2014|
|MSc||Mathematics||Kerala University, INDIA||2008|
|BSc||Mathematics||Kerala University, INDIA||2006|
- Indian Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ISIAM), INDIA, Life time member
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations||MAN 205||Integrated MSc Applied Mathematics||Autumn|
|Mathematics I||MAN 001||BTech First Year||Autumn|
|Institute Visited||Purpose of Visit||Date|
|Indian Institute of Space Sciences and Technology (IIST), INDIA||Research||20/07/2017|
|Wright State University, Dayton, USA||Research||13/01/2017|
|Bergische Universitat Wuppertal, Germany||Research||08/12/2014|
|Lecture Series on Stochastic Differential Equations||Department of Mathematics, Bharatiar University, INDIA||G||2017|
|Stochastic Quasilinear Evolution Equations in UMD Banach Spaces||Spring Western American Mathematical Society Meeting, Washington State University, WA, USA||T||2017|
|Some Recent Progress in Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems: New Local Solvability Methods and Stochastic Analysis||1st Northeastern Analysis Meeting (NEAM-2016), The College at Brockport, Brockport, New York, USA||T||2016|
|Stochastic Non-Resistive Magnetohydrodynamic System with Levy Noise||Workshop on Stochastic PDEs, Department of Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA||T||2015|
|Lecture Series on Large Deviations||Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Bergische Universitat Wuppertal, Germany||G||2014|
20. M. T. Mohan and K. Yamazaki, Well-posedness of Hall-magnetohydrodynamics System forced by Levy noise, Accepted in Stochastics and Partial Differential Equations: Analysis and Computations, 2018.
19. M. T. Mohan, On the two dimensional tidal dynamics system: stationary solution and stability, Accepted in Applicable Analysis, 2018.
18. M. T. Mohan, Global strong solutions of the stochastic three dimensional inviscid simplified Bardina turbulence model, Accepted in Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 2018.
17. K. T. Arasu and M. T. Mohan, Entropy of orthogonal matrices and minimum distance orthostochastic matrices from the uniform van der Waerden matrices, Published online in Discrete Optimization, 2018.
16. M. T. Mohan, K. Sakthivel and S. S. Sritharan, Ergodicity for the 3D stochastic Navier-Stokes equations perturbed by Levy Noise, Accepted in Mathematische Nachrichten, 2018.
15. M. T. Mohan, On some p-almost Hadamard matrices, Accepted in Operators and Matrices, 2018.
14. K. T. Arasu and M. T. Mohan, Optimization problems with orthogonal matrix constraints, Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO), 8 (4), 413–440, 2018.
13. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Frequency truncation method for quasilinear symmetrizable hyperbolic systems, Published online in Journal of Analysis, Proceeding of ICMAA-2016.
12. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic quasilinear symmetric hyperbolic system perturbed by Levy noise, Pure and Applied Functional Analysis, 3(1), 137–178, 2018.
11. S. Doboszczak, M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Existence of optimal controls for compressible viscous flow, Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, 20(1), 199–211, 2018.
10. U. Manna, M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic non-resistive magnetohydrodynamic system with Levy noise, Random Operators and Stochastic Equations, 25(3), 155–194, 2017.
9. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Lp−solutions of stochastic Navier-Stokes equations subject to Levy noise with Lm(Rm) initial data, Evolution Equations and Control Theory (EECT), 6(3), 409–425, 2017.
8. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic quasilinear evolution equations in UMD Banach spaces, Mathematische Nachrichten, 290(13), 1971–1990, 2017.
7. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Ergodic control of stochastic Navier-Stokes equation with Levy noise, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 10(3), 389– 404, 2016.
6. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic Euler equations of fluid dynamics with Levy noise, Asymptotic Analysis, 99(1–2), 67–103, 2016.
5. M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, New methods for local solvability of quasilinear symmetric hyperbolic system, Evolution Equations and Control Theory (EECT), 5(2), 273–302, 2016.
4. U. Manna, M. T. Mohan and S. S. Sritharan, Stochastic Navier-Stokes equations in unbounded channel domains, Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, 17, 47–86, 2015.
3. U. Manna and M. T. Mohan, Two-dimensional magnetohydrodynamic systems with jump processes: Well posedness and invariant measures, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 7(1), 153–178, 2013.
2. U. Manna and M. T. Mohan, Large deviations for the shell model of turbulence perturbed by Levy noise, Communications on Stochastic Analysis (COSA), 7(1), 39– 63, 2013.
1. U. Manna and M. T. Mohan, Shell model of turbulence perturbed by Levy noise, Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications (NoDEA), 18, 615–648, 2011.