Areas of Interest
- Topic related to Electrical Machines and power electronic drives, Renewable Energy Systems, Diagnosis and prognosis of electrical machines and drives, Power electronic drives, Renewable energy applications, electrical machines and electrical systems, Application of advanced signal analysis and machine learning in Electric drives and renewable energy
|2015-01-01||1 year||Research Fellow||Rolls Royce @ NTU Corporate Lab, Nanyang Technological University|
|PhD||Electrical machines and Drives||IIT Delhi||2013|
- IEEE, Senior Member
Research Scholar Groups
|Fatima Husari||Power Electronics, Drives|
|Biju GM||Machine learning application in load forecasting|
|Shivteja Manala||Power Electronic drives, Renewable Energy|
|Ankur Srivastava||Solar PV Applications|
|Akash Babu||Drives & Machine diagnosis|
Refereed Journal Papers
1) V. Nguyen, J. Seshadrinath, D. Wang, S. Nadarajan and V. Vaiyapuri, "Model-Based Diagnosis and RUL Estimation of Induction Machines Under Interturn Fault," in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 2690-2701, May-June 2017.
2) Seshadrinath, J.; Singh, B.; Panigrahi, B.K., "Incipient Interturn Fault Diagnosis in Induction Machines Using an Analytic Wavelet-Based Optimized Bayesian Inference," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, , vol.25, no.5, pp.990,1001, May 2014
3) Seshadrinath, J.; Singh, B.; Panigrahi, B.K., "Vibration Analysis Based Interturn Fault Diagnosis in Induction Machines," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics , vol.10, no.1, pp.340,350, Feb. 2014
4) Seshadrinath, J.; Singh, B.; Panigrahi, B.K., "Incipient Turn Fault Detection and Condition Monitoring of Induction Machine Using Analytical Wavelet Transform," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol.50, no.3, pp.2235,2242, May-June 2014
5) Seshadrinath, J.; Singh, B.; Panigrahi, B.K., "Investigation of Vibration Signatures for Multiple Fault Diagnosis in Variable Frequency Drives Using Complex Wavelets," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol.29, no.2, pp.936,945, Feb. 2014
6) Seshadrinath, J.; Singh, B.; Panigrahi, B.K., "Single-Turn Fault Detection in Induction Machine Using Complex-Wavelet-Based Method," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, , vol.48, no.6, pp.1846,1854, Nov.-Dec. 2012
7) J. Seshadrinath, B. Singh, and B. K. Panigrahi “A Modified PNN Based Algorithm for Detecting Turn Faults in Induction Machines”, IETE J Res , vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 300-309, Oct. 2012. (Won the IETE JC Bose Memorial Award for the best engineering paper)
Selected Conference proceedings
1) T. Khan, P. Alekhya and J. Seshadrinath, "Incipient Inter-turn Fault Diagnosis in Induction motors using CNN and LSTM based Methods," 2018 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS), Portland, OR, 2018, pp. 1-6.
2) Danwei Wang, Jeevanand Seshadrinath, VietHung Nguyen, Abhisek Ukil, Viswanathan Vaiyapuri, Sivakumar Nadarajan "Inter-turn fault and Condition Identification in induction machines using multiple indicator approach", IEEE TENCON 2016, Singapore.
3) V. Nguyen, D. Wang, J. Seshadrinath, S. Nadarajan and V. Vaiyapuri, "Fault severity estimation using nonlinear Kalman filter for induction motors under inter-turn fault," IECON 2016 - 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Florence, 2016, pp. 1488-1493.
4) W. Danwei, J. Seshadrinath, V. H. Nguyen, A. Ukil, V. Vaiyapuri, S. Nadarajan, M. S. Krishna, "A Multiple Indicator Approach for FDI of Interturn Fault in Induction Machines," 16th IEEE Int. Conf. on Industrial Technology-ICIT, Taipei, Taiwan, Mar. 2016.
5) J. Seshadrinath, B. Singh, and B. K. Panigrahi“Incipient Turn Fault Detection and Condition Monitoring of Induction Machine using Analytical Wavelet Transform”, in Proc. IEEE IAS Annual Meeting, 7-11 Oct. 2012, pp.1-6. (Recommended for prize paper award).
6) J. Seshadrinath, B. Singh, and B. K. Panigrahi“Sensitive Interturn Fault Diagnosis in Induction Machine using Vibration Analysis”, in Proc. IEEE PICONF 2012, 19-22 Dec 2012, pp.1-6.
7) J .Seshadrinath, B. Singh, and B. K. Panigrahi“Broken Rotor Bar Detection in Variable Frequency Induction Motor Drives using Wavelet Energy Based Method”, in Proc. IEEE PEDES 2012, 16-19 Dec 2012, pp.1-5.
8) S. Jeevanand, B. Singh, B. K. Panigrahi, and V. Negi, "State of art on condition monitoring of induction motors," in Proc IEEE Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES) & 2010 Power India, 2010 Joint International Conference , 2010, pp. 1-7.