Digital Electronics Laboratory is fully equipped with the required instruments such as C.R.O., Multimeters, signal Generator etc. to conduct experiments with digital ICs for UG students. The details of the various instruments are as follows :
- 4 Trace Triggering Oscilloscope
- 1MHz & 3 MHz Digital function generator
- Micro-controller based design
- True RMS measurement
- Diode testing
- Auto, manual ranging
- 20A current range
- Electronic protection against wrong connection
- Precision decade dividing for sensing
Digital Trainer Kit
- TTL/CMOS compatible logic level input.
- TTL or CMOS logic selectable by a toggle switch.
- Logic HIGH and logic LOW displayed by dual colour LED.
- Four crystal generated clock output of 1MHz,100 Hz,10 Hz and 1 Hz
- Logic probe to check logic LOW, logic HIGH or pulse.
- Four 7-segment display with BCD inputs.
- Facility of segment control on two displays
- The system requires +5V and CMOS supply for its operation
8085 Microprocessor Trainer Kit