Conference Article Published/Accepted
1. P. Jaruat, and M. Rawat, “Curtailed Digital Predistortion Model for crosstalk in MIMO Transmitters” (Paper ID 247-JS664), has been accepted for presentation at IMS2018.
2. P. Jaruat, and M. Rawat, “3D Generalized coefficient supported model for Concurrent Dual-Band Digital Predistortion of Envelope Tracking Power Amplifier” in IEEE MTTS Int. Microw. & RF Conf., (IMaRC), Ahmedabad, India, Dec. 2017, accepted.
3. G. C. Tripathi, M. Rawat, “A Low-Cost Test Bench for the Characterization of Microwave Devices Using Modulated Envelope Signal” presented in IEEE MTTS Int. Microw. & RF Conf., (IMaRC), Ahmedabad, 11-13 Dec. 2017. (Received best student paper award).
4. Praveen Jaraut, Girish Chandra Tripathi, Meenakshi Rawat, and Patrick Roblin, "Independent Component Analysis for multi-carrier transmission for 4G/5G Power Amplifiers" 89th ARFTG. Microw. Meas. Conf., Hawaii, USA, Jun. 2017. (click here)
5. Praveen Jaraut, and Meenakshi Rawat, "Complexity and Numerical Stability investigation in Concurrent Dual-Band Modeling of Ultra-Wideband Power Amplifiers for Harmonically related Signals" IEEE International Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC-2016), Delhi, India, Dec. 2016. (click here)
6. Karan Gumber, and Meenakshi Rawat, "Digital Predistorter Design using Linear Splines and it’s Fixed Point Implementation" IEEE International Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC-2016), Delhi, India, Dec. 2016. (click here)
7. Karan Gumber, Praveen Jaraut, Meenakshi Rawat and Karun Rawat, "Digitally Assisted Analog Predistortion Technique for Power Amplifier" 88th ARFTG. Microw. Meas. Conf., Texas, USA, Dec. 2016. (click here)
8. Rupender Singh, Meenakshi Rawat, "Statistical Model of Channel Capacity for MRC Combiner in Log Normal Fading Channels", IEEE International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS 2016), IIT, Roorkee, Dec 3-4, 2016.
9. Leyre Azpilicueta, Meenakshi Rawat, Karun Rawat, Francisco Falcone, "A new propagation prediction approach based on Ray Launching and Neural Network techniques for complex environments", IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation/USNC-URSI National Radio Science, At Fajardo, Puerto Rico, June 2016. (click here)
10. Hai Yu, Varun Ratnasamy, Patrick Roblin, Meenakshi Rawat, Chenggang Xie, "Automatic feed-forward cancellation of modulated harmonic", Microwave Measurement Conference, 86th ARFTG, Dec 03-04, 2015. (click here)
11. R. Singh, M. Rawat, P. Jaraut “Novel implementation topology for Three Level Delta Sigma Modulation Based Transmitter,” IEEE Applied Electromagnetics Conference (AEMC-2015), Dec. 18-22, Guwahati. (click here).
12. Girish Chandra Tripathi, P. Jaraut, M. Rawat “Digital Predistortion of Power Amplifiers with Diversity Technique in 4G MIMO Transceivers” in Proc.IEEE MTTS Int. Microw. & RF Conf., (IMaRC),pp. 53-55, Hyderabad 10-12 Dec. 2015. (click here)
13. R. Singh, Girish Chandra Tripathii, M. Rawat, “Performance Analysis of Multilevel Delta Sigma Modulators for 3G/4G Communication,” IEEE UP Section Conference on Electrical Computer and Electronics (UPCON),Allahabad Dec. 4-6, 2015. (click here)
14. Girish Chandra Tripathi, P. Jaraut, M. Rawat, “Low cost implementation of Software Defined Radio for improved transmit quality of 4G signals” IEEE 1st Int. Conf. on Commun. Control and Intelligent syst., (CCIS-2015), GLA University, Mathura, 7-8th Nov.2015. (click here).
15. M. Rawat, P. Roblin, C. Quindroit, N. Naraharisetti, K. Salam, C. Xie, “Characterization and modeling scheme for harmonics at power amplifier output” 83nd Automatic RF Techniques Group (ARFTG) conference 2014, June 6, 2014.
16. N. Naraharisetti, P. Roblin, C. Quindroit, M. Rawat, S. Gheitanchi, “2D Quasi Exact Inverse of PA model in Digital Predistorter for Concurrent Dual-Band System” IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON2014), June 6, 2014.
17. C. Quindroit, M. Rawat, N. Naraharisetti, P. Roblin, S. Gheitanchi and D. Challiot, “Digitally Modified Filter-less Receiver for 2D Digital Predistortion Of Concurrent Dual-Band Power Amplifiers” IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), June 2-5, 2014.
18. M. Rawat, N. Naraharisetti, C. Quindroit, P. Roblin, R. Pond, K. Salam, C. Xie, “Concurrent Dual-band Transmitter Behavioral Modeling with Physically Motivated 2-D Rational Functions,” proceedings of 82nd Automatic RF Techniques Group (ARFTG) conference, Columbus, Ohio, USA, November 18-22, 2013.
19. N. Naraharisetti, P. Roblin, C. Quindroit, M. Rawat, S. Gheitanchi, “Quasi-exact inverse PA model for digital predistorter linearization”proceedings of 82nd Automatic RF Techniques Group (ARFTG) conference, Columbus, Ohio, USA, November 18-22, 2013.
20. M. F. Younes, A. Kwan, M. Rawat and F. M. Ghannouchi, "Three-Dimensional Digital Predistorter for Concurrent Tri-band Power Amplifier Linearization," in 2013 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS'2013), Seattle, WA, USA, June 2-7, 2013.
21. M. Rawat and F. M. Ghannouchi, “Adaptive linearization of transmitter in the presence of I/Q imbalance using distributed spatio-temporal neural network,” in IEEE International Conference on Wireless Information Technology and Systems, Hawai, Nov. 2012. (click here)
22. M. Rawat, Karun Rawat, F. Esparza, R. Darraji, V. Torres, Francisco Falcone, Fadhel Ghannouchi, “Directional beam forming for smart antenna with Ray-launching and neural networks”, in IEEE AP-S International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and 2011 USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Spokane, Washington, USA, July 3-8, 2011.
23. K. Rawat, M. Rawat, M.S. Hashmi, F. Falcone, F. M. Ghannouchi “ Dual-Band Phase Offset line with Required Transmission Phases at two Operational frequencies” in IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2012, Montreal, Canada. (click here)
24. Shubrajit Bhattacharjee, Karun Rawat, Meenakshi Rawat, D. Wang, M. Helaoui, H. Leung, F. Ghannouchi, “Joint Evaluation and Mitigation of RF Impairments and Nonlinear Distortion in WiMAX Transceiver under Nakagami-m Fading Channel”, in proceedings of 24th IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), Niagara Falls, Ontario, May 2011, Pages: 1-4. (click here)
25. V. Torres, F. Esparza, M. Rawat, K. Rawat, R. Darraji, F. M. Ghannouchi, Francisco Falcone, “Analysis of performance modeling of Wireless Systems in complex Indoor Scenarios”, in the 2011 IEEE AP-S International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and 2011 USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Spokane, Washington, USA, July 3-8, 2011.
26. F. E. Alfaro, M. Rawat, R. Darraji, K. Rawat, V. Torres, F. Falcone and F. M. Ghannouchi, "RF Environment Behavior Modeling Based on 3-D Ray-Tracing and Neural Networks to Mitigate Multipath in Indoor Position Estimation," in Wireless Innovation Conference, Washington DC, USA, Dec 2010.
27. S. Tiwari, R. Darraji, S.A.Bassam, A. Kwan, K. Rawat, M. Rawat, M. Fattouche, F.M. Ghannouchi, “Practical result of wireless indoor position estimation by using hybrid TDOA/RSS algorithm” in proceedings of 23rd IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), Calgary, April 2009, Pages: 1-5. (click here)