- Information extraction from radar images, Radar signal processing,Target detection and estimation, Radar based remote sensing
|2010||2011||Senior research fellow||IIT Guwahati|
|PhD||Electrical engineering||IIT Guwahati||2011|
|Development of tools for hybrid-PolSAR data analysis and applications||Space Application center, ISRO||2014|
|Development of polarimetric SAR tools for urban application||ISRO||2017|
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Engineering Electromagnetics||ECN-232||B. Tech 2nd Year||Spring|
|Microwave Engineering||ECN-333||B. Tech 3rd Year||Autumn|
|Fibre Optic Systems||ECN-539||B. Tech final year, MTech RF and MTech Communication||Autumn|
|Linear Circuits||ECN-201||B. Tech 2nd Year||Autumn|
|Signals and Systems||ECN-202||B. Tech 2nd Year||Spring|
1. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra, “Gini-Index Based Land-cover Classification Using Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar”, International Journal of Remote Sensing, pp. 2628-2640, vol. 33, issue 8, Nov 18, 2011.
2. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra, “Comparison of Hybrid-Pol with Quad-Pol Scheme Based on Polarimetric Information Content”, International Journal of Remote Sensing, pp. 3531-3541, vol. 33, issue 11, 2011.
4. L. Malviya, R. K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, "A 2×2 dual-band MIMO antenna with polarization diversity for wireless applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 61, 91-103, Jan 2016.
5. Ajeet Kumar and R. K. Panigrahi, Anup Das, "Three-component decomposition technique for hybrid-pol SAR data', IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, 2016, DOI: 10.1049/iet-rsn.2015.0298
6. P. L. Vijayvergiya and R. K. Panigrahi, 'Single-layer single-patch dual band antenna for satellite applications', IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, 2016.
7. Leeladhar Malviya, R. K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “A multi-standard, wide-band 2x2 compact MIMO antenna with ground modification techniques,” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 259-267, July 2016.
8. Leeladhar Malviya, R. K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “Circularly polarized 2x2 MIMO antenna for WLAN applications,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 66, pp. 97-107, July 2016.
9. H. Maurya, R. K. Panigrahi, and A. K. Mishra," Extended Four-Component decomposition by Using Modified Cross-Scattering Matrix", IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation,2016
10. Leeladhar Malviya, R. K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “A Low Profile Planar Mimo Antenna With Polarization Diversity For LTE 1800/1900 Applications”, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol 59, no. 3, pages 533-538, Jan 2017.
11. H. Maurya, A Chauhan, and R. K. Panigrahi,"Fast Alternative to Three and Four-Component Scattering Models for Polarimetric SAR Image Decomposition", Remote Sensing letters, 2017.
12. Leeladhar Malviya, R. K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, ‘‘MIMO antennas with mutual coupling reduction techniques: A Review,” International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies,2017, 1-18. doi:10.1017/S1759078717000538 .
13. Leeladhar Malviya, R. K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “Four element planar MIMO antenna design for long term evolution operation”, IETE Journal of Research, Aug 2017, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03772063.2017.1355755.
14. Rakesh Sharma and R. K. Panigrahi*, "Improved patch based NLM polSAR speckle filter based on iteratively reweighted least squares method" IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, Oct 2017 . DOI: 10.1049/iet-rsn.2017.0241
15. Ajeet Kumar, Anup Das, and R. K. Panigrahi "RISAT data analysis using model-based decomposition technique", IEEE journal of selected topics in applied earth observations and remote sensing (Accepted).
1. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra, “Comparison of hybrid-polarization with Quad-polarization schemes based on airborne SAR images”, A Workshop on Advanced Antenna Technology, 2010 IEEE IAW, Puri, India, pp. 1–4, May 31 2010-June 4 2010.
2. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra, “Multipolar SAR image enhancement using non-linear apodization”, IRS Germany, 2009.
3. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra, “Spaceborne synthetic aperture radar image enhancement using non linear apodization,”, IRSI Bangalore, 2009.
4. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra, “A Novel Algorithm for Apodization and Super-Resolution in Fourier Imaging”, IEEE ICDeCom-11, Feb 2011.
5. B. Sarkar, R.K. Panigrahi and A.K. Mishra, “Sidelobe Suppression in Wigner Distribution Using Non-Linear Apodization'', IEEE INDICON, pp.1-4, 18-20 Dec. 2009.
6. V. K. Ithapu, A. K. Mishra and R. K. Panigrahi, “Diversity employment into target plus clutter SAR imaging using MIMO configuration”, A Workshop on Advanced Antenna Technology, 2010 IEEE Indian Antenna Week , vol., no., pp.1-4, May 31 2010-June 4 2010.
7. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra , “Entropy Based Landcover Classification Using Polarimetric SAR Images and GMM method”, IEEE AEMC at Kolkata , Dec 2011.
8. N.Parthiban, R. K. Panigrahi, M.Sreenivasan and V.Venkatesan, “Observations on radiation characteristics of double ridged horn antenna'', Proceedings of the Third National Conference on Advances in Electronic Communications 2006 at NEC, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu, pp. 79-82, 2006.
9. A. K. Mishra, R. K. Panigrahi and Vimal Bhatia, “FOPEN Capabilities of Commensal Radars”, 9th International Radar Symposium India (IRSI - 13) , Dec 2013.
10. R. K. Panigrahi and A. K. Mishra , “Effect of apodization on PoLSAR image decomposition”, IEEE AEMC, Bhubaneswar, India , Dec 2013.
11. A. Kumar and R. K. Panigrahi, "Classification of hybrid-pol data based on Euclidean distance between Stokes vectors," Radar Conference, 2015 IEEE, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2015, pp. 422-425.
12. Ajeet Kumar, Dr. R. K. Panigrahi, Anup Das , "A comparative analysis of hybrid-pol algorithms using RISAT data," IEEE Asia Pacific Microwave Conference 2016 (APMC), Delhi, India.
13. Leeladhar Malviya, Jagannath Malik, Rajib K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “Design of a compact MIMO antenna with polarization diversity technique for wireless communication,” International Conference on Microwave, Optical and Communication Engineering (ICMOCE), Bhubaneswar, India, pp. 21-24, December 2015.
14. Leeladhar Malviya, Rajib K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “Pattern diversity based MIMO antenna for low mutual coupling,” IEEE Applied Electro-magnetic Conference (AEMC), Guwahati, India, DOI:10.1109/AEMC.2015.7509132, pp. 96-97, Dec. 2015.
15. Leeladhar Malviya, Rajib K. Panigrahi, and M. V. Kartikeyan, “Proximity coupled MIMO antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications,” IEEE Asia Pacific Microwave Conference 2016 (APMC), Delhi, India.
16. H. Maurya, A Chauhan, and Rajib K. Panigrahi," Statistical Modelling of Polarization Fraction for Classification of PolSAR images using GMM", ,” IEEE Asia Pacific Microwave Conference 2016 (APMC), Delhi, India.