- Short Course On Techniques to maximize dynamic range per milliwatts for integrated analog/RF SoCs By Dr. Sudipto Chakraborty, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA Posted On: 07 Jan, 2020
- E&ICT Academy: One Week Short Course/FDP on "Artificial Intelligence: Devices to Circuits" Posted On: 21 Dec, 2019
- Congratulations to Dr. Debidas Kundu upon selection for the Young Scientist Award by URSI-RCRS 2020. He has been selected for his paper titled: Design of a High Performance Reflective Linear to Circular Polarization Converter with Wide Axial Ratio Bandwidth. Posted On: 18 Dec, 2019
To attain a global level of excellence in teaching and research in Microelectronics, Communication, Signal Processing, and RF & Microwave Engineering. Be amongst the most admired centres of technical education, committed to achieving excellence in teaching and research through balance in theory and practice, and thereby contributing to our society.
- To impart an academic spirit towards nurturing professionals well-versed in theory and experiment.
- To develop intellectuals with social commitments contributing to the development of the nation.
- To foster innovation in Science and Technology by collaborating with industry and other R&D organizations.