- General Management,finance , General Management, Finance, e-Governance, Institutional Development
|The Best Professor in General Management||21st Dewang Mehta Business School Award||2013|
|Life time Achievement Business Education Award||Chief Minister Uttarakhand||2015|
|Shiksha Ratan Puruskar||India International Friendship Society||2014|
|Skoch Excellence Award||Skoch Foundation||2014|
|Best Citizens of India Award||International Publishing House||2015|
|Government of India Chair Professor in Knowledge Economy||DIT, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India||2006-2014|
|Distinguished Alumni Award||Banaras Hindu University||2005|
|M.B.M.||Management||Banaras Hindu University||1975|
|B.B.M.||Management||Banaras Hindu University||1971|
|‘Pro-poor IT initiatives in Uttaranchal’||UNDP Uttarakhand Government||2006|
|Integrated Sewage and Solid Waste Management for abatement of pollution for river Kua Khai’||Govt. of Orissa||2005|
|Modernization of Post Offices in Sri Lanka||ITU||2003|
|Pro Poor IT Initiatives in Uttaranchal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2005|
|Pro Poor e-Governance Initiatives in Uttaranchal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2009|
|Preparation of Perspective Plan of Distt. Tehri Garhwal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2005|
|Syllabus for leveraging the Rich Potential available in Water Resources & Hydropower of Uttarakhand||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2005|
|Content and Information Collection for NGOs of Uttaranchal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2006|
|Management Awareness programmes for Executive officers and Chairpersons of Urban Local Bodies of Utt||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2006|
|VOIP in India – Current Scenario and the Road Map||Intel||2006|
- Uttarakhand Development Cell, a nodal point for interaction between the State and the Institute, Coordinator
- Professorial Committee of Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee, Member
- Corporate Advisory Board/Academic Council of IEC College of Engineering & Technology, Greater NOIDA, Invited Member
- Academic Council of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Main Campus, Nominated Member
- Mody Institute of Technology & Science, Lakshmangarh, Senate, Nominated Member
- Board of Studies for Indian Institute of Materials Management at Navi Mumbai, Member
- Committee for â€œProject Taleemâ€ and e-Learning constituted by the Government of Uttarkhand, Member
- Panel on â€œKnowledge Managementâ€ MSD4/P-21 of Management & Systems, Bureau of Indian Standards, Representative
- Expert Group Committee on â€œKnowledge Managementâ€ appointed by the Asian Productivity Organisatio, Member
- High level committee appointed by Government of Uttarakhand, to look into issues of integration of A, Member
- Study Team (Government of India) on application development in Information Technology for preparing , Member
- Governing Boards/ Advisory Boards and Selection Committees of Management Institutes as nominated mem, Member
- AICTE in the panel for accreditation of Business Management programmes of educational institutions., Expert Member/ Chairman
- â€œInformation Technology Vision Groupâ€ (ITVG) under Chairmanship of Chief Minister of Punjab, co, Member
- Selection Committees of faculty members in the Universities/Institutes, Expert member
- Board of Governance of the Institute of Professional Studies and Development Research (IPSDR), Kumau, Member
- Syllabus Committee of DOEACC on Banking, Member
- ‘The Economic Times e-Governance’ Summit in 2015, Member Advisory Council
- Tool Room Industry’ for World Bank Funded Project under Ministry of MSME, Government of India, Member Joint-Working Group
- ‘Fragnance and Flavour Industry’ for World Bank Funded Project under Ministry of MSME, GoI, Member Joint-Working Group
- Delhi Management Association Publication Committee, Member
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi, Expert Committee Member for launch of one year Diploma in e-Governance
- Technology Centers System Programme (TCSP) World Bank Funded Project in Ministry of MSME, GOI, Member Programme Steering Committee (PSC)
Nangia, V.K., Sharma, V., Agarwal, R. and Mahajan, R. (2014) Masters Speak: Management Education In India, Bloomsbury Publisher, New Delhi pp-352.
Refereed Journal Papers (Published):
- Mahajan, R., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V. and Nangia, V.K. (2016), " Analysis of challenges for management education in India using total interpretive structural modelling”, Quality Assurance in Education (Emerald), Vol. 24 Iss 1 pp.
- Lather Anu Singh, Nangia Vinay Kumar and Dwivedi Anju (2015), “Case Study: Developing a scale to measure Decision Making Style”, International Journal “Advances in Management”, Vol. 8(10), E-ISSN 2278-4551.
- Arora, S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2015), “Making Strategy Process Intelligent with Business Intelligence: An Empirical Investigation”, International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies (IJDATS), Vol. 7(1).
- Mahajan, R., Nangia, V.K. and Sharma, V. (2014), “Management Education in India: Is it only for Business?” Asian Management Review, 9(3), 52-57, Business Standard.
- Manrai R., Rameshwar R. Nangia V. (2014) “Interactive Effect of Diversification Strategy on Capital Structure and Corporate Performance: An Analytical Evaluation” Global Journal of Management and Business Research, 14(4), pp. 75-91.ISSN 0975-5853.
- Manrai R., Rameshwar R. Nangia V. (2014) “Does Diversification influence systematic risk and Corporate Performance” An Analytical and Comprehensive Research Outlook. Global Business and Management Research: An International Journal, 6(2), pp.93-111.ISSN 1947-5667.
- Mahajan, R., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V., and Nangia, V.K. (2014). Identification and Modelling of Winners and Qualifiers for Management Institutes: Evidence from India. International Journal of Management in Education, 8(4), Inderscience.
- Mahajan, R., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V. and Nangia, V.K. (2014). Factors affecting Quality of Management Education in India: An Interpretive Structural Modelling Approach. International Journal of Educational Management, 28(4), 379-399, Emerald.
- Jain, S., & Nangia, V.K. (2014). Corporate governance disclosures: Emerging trends in Indian banks. The IUP Journal of Corporate Governance, 13(1), 19-46.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2014). The 2007-2008 Global financial crisis, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A 26-nation exploratory study. Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 6(3), 257-281, Sage.
- Nangia, V.K., Punia, D.K., & Chanana, L. (2014). Prioritization of sectors for mobile government service delivery in India. International Journal of Management, MIT College of Management, 2(1), 1-8.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2014). Farmers Fox Theory: Does a country's weak regulatory system benefit both the acquirer and the target firm? Evidence from Vodafone-Hutchison deal. International Strategic Management Review, 2(1), in press.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013). Indian economic-policy reforms, bank mergers, and lawful proposals: The ex-ante and ex-post ‘lookup’. Journal of Policy Modeling, 35(4), 601-622, Elsevier. Impact Factor 1.08
- Reddy, K.S., Agrawal, R., and Nangia, V.K. (2013). Reengineering, crafting and comparing business valuation models–The advisory exemplar. International Journal of Commerce and Management, 23(3), 216-241, Emerald.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013). Corporate mergers and financial performance: A new assessment of Indian cases. Nankai Business Review International, 4(2), 107-129, Emerald.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013). Share repurchases, signaling effect and implications for corporate governance: Evidence from India. Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, 9(1), 107-124, Sage.
- Nangia, V.K., Sharma, V., and Mahajan, R. (2012), "Post Graduate Management Education in India- A Researcher's Perspective", Indore Management Journal, Special Issue, 309-326.
- Reddy, K.S., Agrawal, R., and Nangia, V.K. (2012). (Case & Instructor’s Notes): Drop-offs in the Asian Electronics Market: Unloading Bolipps and Canssonic. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2(8), 1-12, Emerald.
- Mahajan, R., Nangia, V.K., and Sharma, V., (2012), "Management Education Landscape in India: Issues, Challenges and Strategies”, AIMA Journal of Management and Research, Vol. 6 No. 4.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2012). (Case): Mysterious broken cross-country M&A deal: Bharti Airtel?MTN. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 18(7), 61-75, Allied Academies.
- Jain, S., Arora, B., and Nangia, V.K. (2012). A Comparative Study of Performance of Public Sector, New Private Sector and Old Private Sector Banks in India. Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management, 3(10), 1–47.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2012). (Instructor’s Notes): Mysterious broken cross-country M&A deal: Bharti Airtel?MTN. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 18(8), 53-62, Allied Academies.
- Kumar, S., Nangia, V.K., and Rangnekar, S. (2012). Human resource performance in Indian banks: some DEA evidence. IUP Journal of Bank Management, 11(3), 76-88.
- Kumar, S., Nangia, V.K., and Rangnekar, S. (2012). HR expenditure as determinant of bank’s efficiency: evidence form Indian public sector banks. International Journal of Business Insights and Transformation, 5(2), 4-9.
- Thind, M.P.S., and Nangia, V.K. (2012). Sustainable development in rural India through government-industry-academia-society collaboration model. International Journal of Social Sustainability in Economic, Social and Cultural Context, 8(2), 07-119.
- Nangia, V.K., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V., and Arora, S. (2011), (Case): “Supplier Buyer Relationship and Revival: An Important Stage between Decline and Turnaround: The Case of Jauss Polymers”, European Case Clearing House (ECCH), Case Reference no. 311-261-1
- Nangia, V.K., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V., and Arora, S. (2011), (Teaching Notes): “Supplier Buyer Relationship and Revival- An important stage between decline and turnaround- The Case of Jauss Polymers”, European Case Clearing House (ECCH), Teaching Note Reference No. 311-261-8
- Nangia, V.K., Agrawal, R., and Reddy, K.S. (2011). Business valuation: Modelling forecasting hurdle rate. Asian Journal of Finance & Accounting, 3(1), 86-102, Macrothink.
- Jain, S., Arora, B., and Nangia, V.K. (2011). CAMEL based Performance Evaluation of New Private Sector and Public Sector Banks in India. International Journal of Applied Accounting and Finance, Vol 2(1), 33–52.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agarawal, R. (2011). Review, rewriting and impact of Indian takeover code. International Journal of Law and Management, 53(4), 241-251, Emerald.
- Nangia, V.K., Agarawal, R., Sharma, V., and Reddy, K.S. (2011). (Case & Instructor’s Notes): Conglomerate diversification through cross-continent acquisition: Vedanta weds Cairn India. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 1(1), 1-15, Emerald.
- Pramanik, C., and Nangia, V.K. (2011). Government-nonprofit organization: A synergistic model for microfinance-promoted education programme in India. GSTF Business Review, 1(2).
- Nangia, V.K., and Pramanik, C. (2011). Towards an integrated model of academia-industry interface in India. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Journal, 49, 333-342.
- Nangia, V.K., and Jain, S. (2009). Corporate Governance in the Context of Global Financial Crisis – An Accountants View. Global Journal of Business Management, Vol. 3(1), 81-84.
- H.K. Verma, H. Sinvhal, V.K. Nangia, J.D. Sharma, V. Kumar, A.K. Pant; “Citizen-centric
e-Governance Project in Uttaranchal, India”; Community Informatics A Global e-journal; Volume No. 2 (2008) Special Issue: e-Governance and Community Informatics
Refereed Journal Papers (Accepted for publication/forthcoming papers):
- Nangia, V.K., Reddy, K.S., Agrawal, R., and Rao, N.V. (2014), “(Case & Instructor’s Notes): Axis-Enam: The Investment Banking Marriage – Will they produce superior cash-flows?”, Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, Sage.