Rajib Lochan Dhar
Rajib Lochan Dhar Associate professor email@example.com
Areas of Interest
- Human Resource Management & Development, Strategic HRM and Development, Hospitality and Tourism Management, HR issues in the Hospitality and Tourism industry, Organisational Development, Human Capital management, Skill and Talent Development, Leadership Studies, Organizational Leadership, Leadership capability Development, Human Resource Development, Skill and Competency Development
|Ph.D||Human Resource Management||BIT Mesra||2011|
|M.Phil||Commerce and Management||BMCC, Pune,||2006|
|MBA - HR||Human Resource Management||Pune University||2003|
Sponsored Research Projects
|Topic||Funding Agency||Start Date||Period|
|Stress at work: A study of the Private banking professionals||IIT Roorkee||2013-01||7 years 6 months|
|Child Labour in the resturants and eateries||ICSSR||2014-01||6 years 6 months|
|A Study on the causes that lead to Stress amongst the Police Officers||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)||2016-01||4 years 6 months|
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Business Environment||BM 506||MBA||Autumn|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Date|
|Job performance of the Nursing staff: Spirituality as a moderator||Ms. Jyoti||O||2013-01|
|Competency development for enhancing Human capital||Anugamini Srivastava||O||2013-01|
|Factors affecting health of the Police Officials: Mediating role of Job stress||Akansha Tyagi||O||2013-01|
|Transformational Leadership and Creativity: The mediating role of Climate for innovation||Swati||O||2013-01|
|Huamn Resource Management and its impact on organizational effectiveness||Deepakshi||O||2013-01|
|Strategic HRM||Noopur Singh||O||2020-07|
|Impact of LMX on employees’ service innovative behavior and turnover intentions||Shreya Garg||O||2013-01|
|Servant leadership as a predictor of innovative behavior||Neeraj Kumar Jaiswal||O||2013-01|
|Green Training as a predictor for Environmental Performance||Clement Cabral||O||2016-01|
|Yet to be finalised||Ms. Gunjan Joshi||O||2020-07|
Participation in short term courses
|Couse Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Strategic HRD and Research Perspectives||Self Sponsored||2017-01|
|Strategic HRM for effective performance||Self Sponsored||2014-01|
|Strategic HRM and Research Perspectives||Self Sponsored||2015-01|
Refereed Journal Papers
Research papers published in A* rated journals (As per ABDC rankings):
- Dhar, R. L. (2016). Ethical Leadership and its impact on service innovative behavior: The role of LMX and job autonomy. Tourism Management, Elsevier (Impact Factor – 7.08), 57, 139-148.
- Dhar, R. L. (2015). The effects of high performance human resource practices on service innovative behaviour. International Journal of Hospitality Management, Elsevier (Impact Factor – 4.6), 51, 67-75.
- Dhar, R. L.(2015). Service Quality and the training of employees: The mediating role of organizational commitment, Tourism Management, Elsevier, (Impact Factor – 7.08),46, 419-430.
- Mittal, S., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Effect of Green Transformational Leadership on Green Creativity: A study of the Tourist Hotels. Tourism Management, Elsevier (Impact Factor – 7.08), 57, 118-127.
- Tyagi, A., Dhar, R. L. & Sharma, J. (2015). Police culture, tourists and destinations: A study of Uttrakhand, India, Tourism Management, Elsevier(Impact Factor – 7.08), 52, 563-573.
- Jaiswal, N., & Dhar, R. L.(2015). Transformational Leadership, Innovation climate, Creative self-efficacy and Employee creativity: A multilevel study, International Journal of Hospitality Management,Elsevier (Impact Factor – 4.6),51, 30-41.
Research papers published in A rated journals (As per ABDC rankings):
- Malik, N., & Dhar, R.L. (2017). Authentic Leadership and its impact on extra role behavior of nurses- The mediating role of psychological capital and moderating role of autonomy, Personnel Review, Emerald (Impact Factor – 1.85), 46(2), 277 - 296.
- Sharma, J., Dhar, R.L. (2016). Factors influencing job performance of nursing staff: mediating role of affective commitment, Personnel Review, Emerald (Impact Factor – 1.85), 45(1), 161-182.
- Garg, S., & Dhar, R.L. (2016). Employee Service Innovative Behavior: The Roles of Leader-Member Exchange (LMX), Work Engagement and Job Autonomy, International Journal of Manpower, Emerald (Impact Factor – 0.5), 38(2), 242-258.
- Tyagi, A., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Knowledge sharing as a mediator between organizational culture and police investigation performance - Moderating role of technology: A study of tourist destinations of Uttrakhand, India, Policing: A Journal of Policy and Practice, Oxford Journals, 30, 268-275.
- Singh, N., & Dhar, R.L. (2017). High Involvement HR Practices and Innovation Performance: Mediating role of Work Engagement and moderating role of Resource Commitment. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Journals, Selected, in press.
- Srivastava, A. P., & Dhar, R.L. (2016). Technology Leadership predicting job performance of Travel agents,Tourism Management Perspectives, Elsevier (Impact Factor – 1.38),20, 77-86.
- Srivastava, A. P., & Dhar, R.L. (2016). Authentic Leadership for teacher's academic optimism: moderating effect of training comprehensiveness. European Journal of Training and Development ,Emerald Journals, 40(5), 321-344.
- Jaiswal, N., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). The influence of servant leadership, trust in leader and thriving on employee creativity. Leadership & Organization Development Journal,Emerald Journals, 38(1), 2-21.
- Jaiswal, D., & Dhar, R. L. (2016). Impact of perceived organizational support, psychological empowerment and leader member exchange on commitment and its subsequent impact on service quality. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Journals, 65(1), 58-79.
- Srivastava, A. P., & Dhar, R. L. (2015). Training comprehensiveness: construct development and relation with role behaviour. European Journal of Training and Development, Emerald Journals, 39(7), 641-662.
- Mittal, S., & Dhar, R.L. (2015). Transformational leadership and employee creativity: mediating role of creative self-efficacy and moderating role of knowledge sharing. Management Decision, Emerald Journals(Impact Factor – 1.87), 53(5), 894-910.
- Sharma, J., Dhar, R. L. & Tyagi, A. (2015). Stress as a mediator between work-family conflict and psychological health among the nursing staff: Moderating role of emotional intelligence, Applied Nursing Research, Elsevier (Impact Factor – 1.3), 30, 268-275.
- Garg, S., & Dhar, R.L. (2014). Effects of Stress, LMX and Perceived organizational support on service quality: Mediating effects of organizational commitment. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism management, Elsevier, 21, 64-75.
- Dhar, R.L. (2014). Job search processes for tribal people from Jharkhand and West Bengal. South Asia Research, Sage, 34(3), 191-208.
- Tyagi, Akansha & Dhar, R.L. (2014). Factors affecting health of the Police Officials: Mediating role of Job stress, Policing: An International journal of Police strategies & Management, Emerald Journals, 37(3), 649-664.