- Materials Chemistry, Nanoporous Materials, Carbon Dioxide Capture, Hybrid Materials, Catalysis , High Pressure and High Temperature Chemistry, Materials for Energy and Environment
- Paper for high-end applications, Nanotechnology application in paper
|Nov 2015||continue||Associate Professor||IIT Roorkee|
|March 2011||Nov 2015||Assistant Professor||IIT Roorkee|
|May 2010||Nov. 2010||Senior Research Scientist||Lehigh University, USA|
|March 2009||April 2010||Research Scientist-3||Lehigh University, USA|
|March 2006||Feb. 2009||Postdoctoral Research Associate||Lehigh University, USA|
|April 2004||Feb. 2006||Brain Korea (BK21) Postdoc||KAIST, South Korea|
|Jan. 2004||April 2004||Post PhD-SRF||IIT Kharagpur|
|Young Investigator Meeting 2010 at MIT Boston, USA||MIT Boston||2010|
|Best poster award in International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NST 2005)||GIST, South Korea||2005|
|Ph.D.||Materials Science||IIT Kharagpur||2004|
|M. Sc.||Chemistry||Ravenshaw College Cuttack (Utkal University)||1997|
|B.Sc.||Physics, Chemistry (Honours), Mathematics||M. P. C. College Baripada (Utkal University)||1995|
|Cellulose based flexible supercapacitor devices||SERB||2017|
|Low-dimensional hybrid hierarchical nanoporous materials for environmental applications||Indo-Mexican (DST-CONACYT)||2013|
|Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Nanoporous Materials for Carbon Dioxide Capture||DST||2012|
|Hierarchical Nanoporous Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Materials for Gas Storage and Separation Applicatio||IIT Roorkee||2012|
|Hydrothermal synthesis of nickel oxide nanostructures||Indo-Korea Intern program, DST-MEST||2013|
- American Chemical Society, Member
- Materials Research Society of India (MRSI), Life member
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Member
- Phi Beta Delta, Life Member
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Advanced Characterization Techniques||AS-901||2015-16 Pre-PhD||Autumn|
|Nanotechnology Applications in Packaging||PPN-568||2014-15 M.Tech. 1st Year||Spring|
|General Chemistry||AS-041||2014-15 B.Tech. 1st year||Autumn|
|Chemistry Common Course||CY-002AS||2013-14 B.Tech. 1st year||Spring|
|General Chemistry||CY-001S||2013-14 B.Tech. 1st year||Autumn|
|Basic Inorganic Chemistry||CY-202M:||2013-14 Integrated M.Tech. (PST) 2nd year||Autumn|
|Chemistry Common Course||CY-002AS||2012-13 B.Tech. 1st year||Spring|
|Chemistry Common Course||CY-101||2012-13 B.Tech. 1st year||Autumn|
|Basic Inorganic Chemistry||CY-202M||2012-13 Integrated M.Tech (PST) 2nd Year||Autumn|
|Chemistry Common Course||CY-101||2011-12 B.Tech. 1st year||Spring|
|Organic Chemistry-I||CY-203M||2011-12 Integrated M.Tech. (PST) 2nd year||Spring|
|Chemistry Common Course||CY-101||2011-12 B.Tech. 1st year||Autumn|
|Basic Inorganic Chemistry||CY-202M||2011-12 Integrated M.Tech. (PST) 2nd year||Autumn|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Year|
|Chemi-biooactive Paper for Photocatalytic and Antibacterial Applications||Miss Indu Chauhan||A||2012|
|Cyclophosphazene Based Nanoporous Hybrid Materials for Environmental Applications||Miss Pawan Rekha||A||2012|
|Nanoporous hypercrosslinked polyaniline for energy and environmental applications||Mr. Vivek Sharma||A||2012|
|Hybrid Materials for Gas storage||Raeesh Muhammad||O||2013|
|Metal Oxide Nanostructures||Miss Monika Chaudhary||O||2013|
|Chemi-bioactive Papers for Detection and Deactivation of Microbes||Miss Sudiksha Aggrawal||O||2015|
|Nanoporous composites||Miss Nisha Dhiman||O||2015|
|Materials Chemistry||Ruchi Sharma||O||2016|
In Journals (Total Citation > 1000 with h-index of 15, ih-index 27)
From IIT Roorkee (2011 onwards)
51. Raeesh Muhammad, Jyoti and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Nitrogen enriched triazine bridged mesoporous organosilicas for CO2 capture and dye adsorption applications” J. Mol. Liq. 248 (2017) 17. Impact factor: 2.74
50. Pawan Rekha, Raeesh Muhammad, Vivek Sharma, Manojkumar Ramteke and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Unprecedented adsorptive removal of Cr2O72- and methyl orange by using a low surface area organosilica” J. Mater. Chem. A 4 (2016) 17866. Impact factor: 8.262
49. Umapada Pal,* Alberto Sandoval, Sergio Isaac Uribe Madrid, Grisel Corro, Vivek Sharma, and Paritosh Mohanty, “Mixed titanium, silicon, and aluminum oxide nanostructures as novel adsorbent for removal of rhodamine 6G and methylene blue as cationic dyes from aqueous solution” Chemosphere 163 (2016) 142. Impact factor: 3.698
48. Vivek Sharma, Pawan Rekha and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Nanoporous hypercrosslinked polyaniline: An efficient adsorbent for the adsorptive removal of cationic and anionic dyes” J. Mol. Liq. 222 (2016) 1091. Impact factor: 2.74
47. Vivek Sharma, Santimoy Khilari, Debabrata Pradhan and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Solvothermally synthesized nanoporous hypercrosslinked polyaniline: studies of the gas sorption and charge storage” RSC Adv. 6 (2016) 56421. Impact factor: 3.289
46. Raeesh Muhammad, Pawan Rekha and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Aminal linked inorganic-organic hybrid nanoporous materials (HNMs) for CO2 capture and H2 storage applications” RSC Adv. 6 (2016) 17100. Impact factor: 3.289
45. Rajib Mistri, Dipak Das, Jordi Llorca, Montserrat Dominguez, Tapas Kumar Mandal, Paritosh Mohanty, Bidhan Chandra Ray and Arup Gayen, “Selective liquid phase benzyl alcohol oxidation over Cu-loaded LaFeO3 perovskite” RSC Adv. 6 (2016) 4469. Impact factor: 3.289
44. Raeesh Muhammad, Pawan Rekha and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Facile synthesis of a thermally stable imine and benzimidazole functionalized nanoporous polymer (IBFNP) for CO2 capture application” Greenhouse Gas Sci. Tehnol. 6 (2016) 150. Impact factor: 1.920
43. Pawan Rekha, Vivek Sharma and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Synthesis of cyclophosphazene bridged mesoporous organosilicas for CO2 capture and Cr(VI) removal” Micropor. Mesopor. Mater. 219 (2016) 93. Impact factor: 3.349
42. P.V. R. K. Ramacharyulu, Raeesh Muhammad, J. Praveen Kumar, G. K. Prasad* and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Iron phthalocyanine modified mesoporous titania nanoparticles for photocatalytic activity and CO2 capture applications” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17 (2015) 26456. Impact factor: 4.449
41. Indu Chauhan, Sudiksha Aggrawal, Chandravati and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Metal oxide nanostructures incorporated/immobilized paper matrices and their applications: A Review” RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 83036. Impact factor: 3.289
40. Pawan Rekha, Raeesh Muhammad and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Sonochemical synthesis of cyclophosphazene bridged mesoporous organosilicas and their application in methyl orange, congo red and Cr(VI)removal” RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 67690. Impact factor: 3.289
39. Sudiksha Aggrawal, Indu Chauhan and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Immobilization of Bi2O3 nanoparticles on the cellulose fibers of paper matrices by a facile single step method and study of the antibacterial activity against E. coli in visible light” Mater. Express. 5 (2015) 429. Impact factor: 1.606
38. Vivek Sharma, Asit Sahoo, Yogesh Sharma and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Synthesis of nanoporous hypercrosslinked polyaniline (HCPANI) for gas sorption and electrochemical supercapacitor applications” RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 45749. Impact factor: 3.289
37. Indu Chauhan, Sudiksha Aggrawal and Paritosh Mohanty*, “ZnO nanowires immobilized paper matrices for visible light induced antibacterial activity against Escherichia coli” Environ. Sci.: Nano.2 (2015) 273. Impact factor: 5.896 (One of the most downloaded articles)
36. Indu Chauhan and Paritosh Mohanty*, “In situ decoration of TiO2 nanoparticles on the surface of cellulose fibers and study of their photocatalytic and antibacterial activities” Cellulose 22 (2015) 507. Impact factor: 3.195
35. Chang Woo Kim, Young Seok Son, Amol Uttam Pawar, Myoung Jong Kang, Jin You Zheng, Vivek Sharma, Paritosh Mohanty* and Young Soo Kang,* “Facile fabrication and photoelectrochemical properties of a one axis-oriented NiO thin film with a (111) dominant facet” J. Mater. Chem.A 2 (2014) 19867.Impact factor: 8.262
34. Indu Chauhan and Paritosh Mohanty*, Immobilization of titania nanoparticles on the surface of cellulose fibres by a facile single step hydrothermal method and study of their photocatalytic and antibacterial activities” RSC Adv. 4 (2014) 57885. Impact factor: 3.289
33. Pawan Rekha, Usharani Sahoo and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Click-based porous inorganic-organic hybrid materials (PHMs) containing cyclophosphazene units and its application in carbon dioxide capture” RSC Adv. 4 (2014) 34860. Impact factor: 3.289
32. Rajib Mistri, Sayantani Maiti, Jordi Llorca, Montserrat Dominguez, Tapas Kumar Mandal, Paritosh Mohanty, Bidhan Chandra Ray and Arup Gayen “Copper ion substituted hercynite (Cu0.03Fe0.97Al2O4): A highly active catalyst for liquid phase oxidation of cyclohexane” Appl. Catal., A 485 (2014) 40. Impact factor: 4.012
31. Vinay Khatri, Katalin Halász, Lidija V. Trandafilovi?, Suzana Dimitrijevi?-Brankovi?, Paritosh Mohanty, Vladimir Djokovik and Levente Csóka, “ZnO-modified cellulose fiber sheets for antibody immobilization” Carbohydr. Polym. 109 (2014) 139. Impact factor: 4.219
30. Indu Chauhan, Sujay Chattopadhyay and Paritosh Mohanty*, “Fabrication of titania nanowires incorporated paper sheets and study of their optical properties” Mater. Express 3 (2013) 343. Impact factor: 1.606
From Lehigh University, USA (2006 to 2010)
29. Paritosh Mohanty, Berenika Kokoszka, Cong Liu, Manuel Weinberger, Manik Mandal, Vincenzo Stagno, Yingwei Fei and Kai Landskron, “Large-pore periodic mesoporous silicas with crystalline channel walls and exceptional hydrothermal stability synthesized by a general high-pressure nanocasting route” Micropor. Mesopor. Mater. 152 (2012) 214. Impact factor: 3.349
28. Paritosh Mohanty, Lilian D. Kull and Kai Landskron, “Porous covalent electron-rich organonitridic frameworks as highly selective sorbents for methane and carbon dioxide” Nat. Commun. 2:401 doi: 10.1038/ncomms1405 (2011). Impact factor: 11.329 (FEATURED in USA Today and other NEWS media)
27. Paritosh Mohanty, Jinwoo Li, K. Jebrell Glover and Kai Landskron, “Discoid bicelles as efficient templates for pillared lamellar periodic mesoporous silicas at pH 7 and ultrafast reaction times” Nanoscale Res. Lett. 6 (2011) 61.Impact factor: 2.584
26. Zhili Liang, Paritosh Mohanty, Yingwei Fei and Kai Landskron, “Synthesis of coesite nanocrystals from periodic mesoporous organosilica at low temperature and extreme pressure” Chem. Commun. 46 (2010) 8815. Impact factor: 6.567
25. Li Zhang, Paritosh Mohanty, Niel Coombs, Yingwei Fei, Ho-Kwang Mao and Kai Landskron, “Catalyst-free Synthesis of Transparent, Mesoporous Diamond Monoliths from Periodic Mesoporous Carbon CMK-8” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. (PNAS) USA 107 (2010) 13593. Impact factor: 9.423 (FEATURED in CBC News)
24. Paritosh Mohanty, Volkan Ortalan, Nigel D. Browning, Ilke Arslan, Yingwei Fei and Kai Landskron, “Direct Formation of Mesoporous Coesite Single Crystals from Periodic Mesoporous Silica at Extreme Pressure” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49 (2010) 4301.Impact factor: 11.709
23. Paritosh Mohanty and Kai Landskron, “Simple Systemaic Synthesis of Size-tunable Covalent Organophosphonitridic Framework Nano and Microspheres” New J. Chem. 34 (2010) 215. (FEATURED AS HOT PAPER) Impact factor: 3.277
22. Paritosh Mohanty, Nyi Myat Khine Linn and Kai Landskron, “Ultrafast Sonochemical Synthesis of Methane and Ethane Bridged Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas” Langmuir 26 (2010) 1147. Impact factor: 3.993
21. Paritosh Mohanty, Yingwei Fei and Kai Landskron, “On the High-Pressure Behavior of Periodic Mesoscale SBA-16 Silica/Carbon Composites: Studies at 10 GPa Between 25 and 1800 °C” High Pressure Res. 29 (2009) 754. Impact factor: 1.014
20. Paritosh Mohanty and Kai Landskron, “Simple Systematic Synthesis of Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica Nanoparticles with Adjustable Aspect Ratios” Nanoscale Res. Lett.4 (2009) 1524. Impact factor: 2.584
19. Paritosh Mohanty, Yingwei Fei and Kai Landskron, “Synthesis of Periodic Mesoporous Coesite” J. Amer. Chem. Soc. (Commun.) 131 (2009) 9638. Impact factor: 13.038
18. Paritosh Mohanty and Kai Landskron, “Synthesis of Periodic Mesoporous Phosphorus-Nitrogen Frameworks by Nanocasting from Mesoporous Silica Using Melt-infiltration” J. Mater. Chem. 19 (2009) 2400. Impact factor: 6.626
17. Paritosh Mohanty, Dong Li, Tianbo Liu, Yingwei Fei and Kai Landskron, “Synthesis of Stishovite Nanocrystals From Periodic Mesoporous Silica” J. Amer. Chem. Soc. (Commun.) 131 (2009) 2764. Impact factor: 13.038
16. Paritosh Mohanty and Kai Landskron, “Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica Nanorice” Nanoscale Res. Lett.4 (2009) 169. Impact factor: 2.779
From KAIST, South Korea (2004 to 2006)
15. Paritosh Mohanty, Ilsun Yoon, Taejoon Kang, Kwanyong Seo, Kumar S. K. Varadwaj, Wonjun Choi, Q-Han Park, Jae Pyung Ahn, Hyotcherl Ihee and Bongsoo Kim, “Simple Vapor Phase Synthesis of Single-Crystalline Ag Nanowires and Single-Nanowire Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering” J. Amer. Chem. Soc. (Commun.) 129 (2007) 9576. Impact factor: 13.038
14. K. S. K. Varadwaj, Kwanyong Seo, Juneho In, Paritosh Mohanty, Jeunghee Park and Bongsoo Kim, "Phase Controlled Growth of Metastable Fe5Si3 Nanowires by a Vapor Transport Method" J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 129(2007) 8594. Impact factor: 13.038
13. Kwanyong Seo, K. S. K. Varadwaj, Paritosh Mohanty, Sunghun Lee, Younghun Jo, Muyng-Hwa Jung, Jinhee Kim and Bongsoo Kim, "Magnetic properties of single crystalline CoSi nanowires" Nano. Lett. 7 (2007) 1240. Impact factor: 13.779
12. Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim and Jeunghee Park, “Synthesis of single crystalline europium doped ZnO nanowires” Mater. Sci. Engg. B 138 (2007) 224. Impact factor: 2.331
11. Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim and Jeunghee Park, “Large scale synthesis of highly pure single crystalline tellurium nanowires by thermal evaporation method” J. Nanosci. Nanotechn. 6 (2006) 3380. Impact factor: 1.338
10. Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim, Gangho Lee and Jeunghee Park, “Fabrication of single crystalline cadmium nanowires by a facile low temperature vapor phase method”, J. Nanosci. Nanotechn. 6 (2006) 3376. Impact factor: 1.338
9. Paritosh Mohanty, Taejon Kang, Bongsoo Kim and Jeunghe Park “Synthesis of single crystalline tellurium nanotubes with triangular and hexagonal cross section” J. Phys. Chem. B 110 (2006) 791-795. Impact factor: 3.187
From Ph.D. work at IIT Kharagpur (1999 to 2004)
8. Paritosh Mohanty and Shanker Ram, “Synthesis of hexagonal Al2-xCrxO3nanodisks by a thermal decomposition of mesoporous Cr4+:Al2O3 powders” J. Mater. Sci. 43 (2008) 2053. Impact factor: 2.302
7. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Light emission associated with the 5D0®7F3 forbidden transition in Eu3+ cations dispersed in an Eu3+:Al2O3 mesoporous structure” Phil. Mag. Lett. 86 (2006) 375-384. Impact factor: 0.918
6. P. Mohanty, S. Ram, M. L. N. Goswami and H. N. Acharya, “Electron-phonon interaction assisted photoluminescence in Eu2O3 nanocrystals” Indian J. Phys.78A (2004) 239-242.Impact factor: 1.377
5. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Enhanced photoemission in dispersed Eu2O3 nanoparticles in amorphous Al2O3”J. Mater. Chem.13 (2003) 3021-3025. Impact factor: 6.626
4. S. Ram and P. Mohanty, “Synthesis of Eu2O3 nanocrystals in a new polymorph in corundum structure by reactive doping in a mesoporous Al2O3 powder” J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 21 (2002) 1127-1129. Impact factor: 1.885
3. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Confined growth in Eu2O3 nanocrystals in a new polymorph in an amorphous mesoporous Al2O3”Phil. Mag. B 82 (2002) 1129-1144.Impact factor: 1.632
2. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Thermodynamic lattice instability driving bulk amorphization in Eu3+ doped Al2O3 mesoporous composites”Mater.Lett. 53 (2002) 287-295. Impact factor: 2.437
1. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Dissolution of Eu3+ cations in mesopores in amorphous Al2O3 and controlled reconstructive nucleation and growth of g-Al2O3 nanoparticles”J. Euro. Ceram. Soc. 22 (2002) 933-945. Impact factor: 2.933
6. Kai Landskron, David T. Moore, Nina Finamore, Berenika Kokoszka, Cong Liu and Paritosh Mohanty, “Supercapacitive Swing Adsorption” PCT Int. Appl. (2012), PCT/US2012/034096.
5. Kai Landskron, and Paritosh Mohanty, “Organonitridic Frameworks with Hierarchical Pore Structures and High Gas Selectivity” (2017/4/18), US patent No: 9623398.
4. Kai Landskron, Paritosh Mohanty, and Yingwei Fei “Production of Ultrahard Stishovite Nanoparticles by Hot-pressing of Mesoporous Silica” US Pat.No. US20100192474A1, pp12.
3. Kai Landskron and Paritosh Mohanty, “Periodic mesoporous phosphorus-nitrogen compounds” US Pat No. US7824641B2, pp12.
2. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “An highly stable g-Al2O3 mesoporous structure and its process for manufacture”. (Indian patent application 2004, Patent number IN 2003KO00244).
1. S. Ram and P. Mohanty “Sol-gel preparation of amorphous AlO(OH)×0.2H2O glass from surface treated Al”. (Indian 2005, Patent number IN 195293, Date 20030519).
31. Indu Chauhan, Sujay Chattopadhyay, and Paritosh Mohanty, “Preparation of titania incorporated paper and study of their mechanical and optical properties” 13th Annual General Meeting, MRSI, Patiala, February 13-15, 2012, p-148.
30. Vibhor Rastogi, Jogi Dattatreya, G. T., Paritosh Mohanty, and Sujay Chattopadhyay “Drug loaded cellulose fiber and its release behavior” 13th Annual General Meeting, MRSI, Patiala, February 13-15, 2012, p-137.
29. Paritosh Mohanty, “Porous electron-rich covalent nitridic frameworks: Potential materials for carbon dioxide capture and separation” 13th Annual General Meeting, MRSI, Patiala, February 13-15, 2012, p-117.
28. Paritosh Mohanty, “High pressure and high temperature behavior of ordered mesoporous silica” Young Investigator Meeting (YIM) Boston, MA, USA, October 8-10, 2010.
27. Kai Landskron and Paritosh Mohanty, “Monolithic porous electron-rich covalent organophosphonitridic frameworks” 41st Middle Atlantic Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Wilmington, DE, United States, April 10-13 (2010), MARM-15.
26. Paritosh Mohanty and Kai Landskron, “Melt-infiltration Assisted Nanocasting Synthesis of Periodic Mesoporous Phosphorus-Nitrogen Frameworks Using Mesoporous Silicas as Templates” The 13th Meeting of the North East Corridor Zeolite Association, Philadelphia, USA, December 16, 2009.
25. Paritosh Mohanty, Dong Li, Tianbo Liu, Yingwei Fei, and Kai Landskron, “Synthesis of Stishovite Nanocrystals From Periodic Mesoporous Silica” 238th ACS National Meeting, Washington DC,USA, August 16-20, 2009, INORG-111.
24. Kai Landskron and Paritosh Mohanty, “Periodic Mesoporous Phosphorus Oxyimides” 2007 MRS fall meeting [Boston, MA, USA, November 26-30, 2007] HH6.7.
23. Kwanyong Seo, Sidhartha Varadwadj, Paritosh Mohanty, Myung-Hwa Jung, Younghun Jo and Bongsoo Kim, “Magnetic Properties of Superlattice CoSi Nanowires”2007 MRS spring meeting [San Francisco, CA, USA, April 9-13, 2007] J5.18.
22. Paritosh Mohanty, Jinok Hwang, Juneho In, Hana Yoon, and Bongsoo Kim, “Synthesis of single crystalline Bi2O3 nanowires” The 9th International Conference on Solar Energy and Applied Photochemistry SOLAR’06 [held at Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, Jan. 23-27, 2006] p. 74.
21. Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim, Jeunghee park, and Gangho Lee “Vapor phase synthesis of single crystalline cadmium nanowires” International Conference on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology [held at GIST, Gwangju, South Korea, Nov. 10-12, 2005] p. 67. [BEST POSTER AWARD]
20. Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim, and Jeunghee park, “Synthesis of single crystalline Eu3+:ZnO nanowires” International Conference on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology [held at GIST, Gwangju, South Korea, Nov. 10-12, 2005] p. 68.
19. Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim, and Jeunghee park, “Large scale synthesis of highly pure single crystalline tellurium nanowires by a thermal vaporization method” International Conference on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology [held at GIST, Gwangju, South Korea, Nov. 10-12, 2005] p. 69.
18. Joonho Sung, Taejoon Kang, Paritosh Mohanty, Bongsoo Kim, Wooyoung Shim, and Wooyoung Lee, “Room temperature ferromagnetism in manganese and iron co-doped zinc sulfide nanobelts” International Conference on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology [held at GIST, Gwangju, South Korea, Nov. 10-12, 2005] p. 70.
17. Paritosh Mohanty and Bongsoo Kim, “Synthesis of single crystalline cadmium nanowires” The 3rd International Nanotech Symposium; NANO KOREA [held at KINTEX, Ilsan, South Korea, Aug. 24-26, 2005] Book 2, p. 365.
16. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “New phosphors of Eu2O3 nanoparticles dispersed in an amorphous mesoporous Al2O3” 15th Annual general meeting of Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) [held at BHU, Varanasi, INDIA Feb. 8-11, 2004] p. 107-108.
15. P. Mohanty, S. Ram, M.L.N. Goswami and H.N. Acharya, “A new series of phosphors of mesoporous Cr3+:Al2O3 solids for optical data storage and gas sensors”, National laser symposium [held at IIT Kharagpur, India, Dec. 22-24, 2003] P.97-98.
14. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Microstructure in mesoporous Cr3+:Al2O3 of a new series of optical sensors”, Advanced X-Ray Techniques in Research and Industry (XTRI-2003) [held at Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058, INDIA]. P5.
13. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “A new phosphors of Cr3+:Al2O3 of mesoporous composites”, Conference on Emerging trend in “Materials for electrical, electronic and magnetic applications (MEEMA-2003)” [held at Hotel Sun-n-Sand, Pune, India, November 7-8, 2003] 5B.4.
12. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Electron -phonon interaction assisted photoluminescence in Eu2O3 nanoparticles”, National Seminar on Science & Technology of Nanomaterials [held at CGCRI, Jadavpur, Kolkata, India, March 6-7, 2003] p. 33.
11. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Synthesis of amorphous AlO(OH).aH2O nanowires” 14th Annual general meeting of Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) [held at BARC, Mumbai, Feb. 11-13, 2003] p. 240.
10. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Controlled growth of Eu2O3 nanocrystals in mesoporous structure”, [held on Dec. 26-30, 2002 at Punjab University, Chandigarh, India], p. 57.
9. P. Mohanty, S. Ram, M. L. N. Goswami, and H. N. Acharya, “Strong 5D0 ® 7F0-5 photoluminescence in dispersed Eu2O3 nanoparticles in Al2O3 mesoporous composites”, Photonics 2002, [held at TIFR, Mumbai, Dec 16 -18, 2002], p. 39.
8. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Synthesis of Al2-xCrxO3, x £ 1.6, nanoparticles through a reactive doping of chromium metal cations in a mesoporous Al2O3” International Symposium on Recent Advances in Inorganic Materials [held at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, December 11-13, 2002] p. NM 112.
7. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Enhancing thermal stability of g-Al2O3 nanoparticles with Eu3+ additives”, NSOENM 2002[held at Vidyasagar University, Medinipore, April 5-7] p. 9.
6. P. Mohanty, S. Rana, and S. Ram, “Thermodynamically stable g-Al2O3 nanoparticles with Eu3+ additives”, FMST 02[held at Materials Science Centre, IIT Kharagpur, February 22 - 23, 2002] p. 70.
5. A. Roy, P. Mohanty, V. Srinivas and S. Ram, “Electrical and magnetic properties of CrO2 nanoclusters”. 13th Annual general meeting of Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) [held at DMRL, Hyderabad, Feb. 7 - 9, 2002] p. L3.
4. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Reconstructive nucleation and growth of Eu3:Al2O3 nanoparticles for laser application”, 11th International workshop on Nanomaterials - 2001 [held at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Calcutta, Feb 5 - 8, 2001] p. 31.
3. P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Fabrication of optical sensors of porous Eu3:Al2O3 nanoparticles”, Nanomaterials 2001 [held at RRL Bhubaneswar, Jan. 17-19, 2001] p. 38.
2. P. Mohanty, S. Rana, S. Ram, U. Pal, J.M.G-Jimenez, and H. N. Contreras, “Vibronic structure in photoluminescence in Cr3:Al2O3 ruby laser”, Photonics 2000, Proceedings of the International conference on fibre optics and Photonics [held at Taj hotel, Calcutta, Dec 18 -20, 2000], Editors: S. K. Lahiri, R. Gangopadhyay, B. K. Mathur, A. K. Dutta, S. K. Roy, and S. Das, p. 798 - 800.
1. S. Rana, P. Mohanty and S. Ram, “Synthesis of a highly porous g-Al2O3 ceramic powder by an electrochemical Al-metal surface hydrolysis”, XIth AGM of Materials Research Society of India [held at Dept. of Materials Science, Sardar Patel University, Baroda, Gujarat, India, Feb. 3 -5, 2000] p. 46 -47.