Gaurav Sharma Assistant Professor goravfch[at]iitr.ac.in +91-1332 28 5427
Areas of Interest
- Fluid Mechanics, Hydrodynamic instability, interfacial flows, microfluidics
|Ph.D.||Chemical Engineering||IIT Kanpur||2011|
Refereed Journal Papers
- Gaurav and V. Shankar, Manipulation of interfacial instabilities in core-annular flows using a deformable solid layer, Physics of Fluids, 25, 014104 (2013).
- Gaurav and V. Shankar, Role of wall deformability on interfacial instabilities in gravity-driven two-layer flow with a free surface, Physics of Fluids, 22, 094103 (2010).
- Gaurav and V. Shankar, Stability of pressure-driven flow in a deformable neo-Hookean channel, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 659, 318-350 (2010).
- Gaurav and V. Shankar, Stability of fluid flow through deformable neo-Hookean tubes, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 627, 291-322 (2009).
- Gaurav and V. Shankar, Stability of gravity-driven free-surface flow past a deformable solid at zero & finite Reynolds number, Physics of Fluids, 19, 024105 (11 pages) (2007).