Areas of Interest
- Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management
|1997||2001||Lecturer||Civil Engineering Department, Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab|
|Ph.D.||Environmental Risk Assessment||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India||1999|
|M.E.||Environmental Engineering||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India||1993|
|B.Tech.||Civil Engineering||Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh||1989|
Refereed Journal Papers
- Yadav, D., Anand, R.S., Singh, R.P., Pruthi, V., and Kumar, P. (2017). Maintenance of EBPR in an aerobic baffled reactor under varying total phosphorus concentration using dried powdered sludge and molasses. J. Water Process Eng. 17, 70-81.
- Yadav, D., Anand, R.S., Pruthi, V. and Kumar, P. (2017). Enhanced biological phosphorus removal using dried powdered sludge in an aerobic baffled reactor. J. Environ. Engrg ASCE,. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)EE.1943-7870.0001189, 04017006.
- Yadav, D., Pruthi, V. and Kumar, P. (2016). Influence of varying COD and total phosphorus loading on EBPR performed in aerobic baffled reactor using dried powdered sludge. J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 4, 3580-3592.
- Yadav, D., Pruthi, V. and Kumar, P. (2016). Enhanced biological phosphorus removal in aerated stirred tank reactor using aerobic bacterial consortium. J. Water Process Eng. 13, 61-69. Dharmender Yadav, Manish K. Chandel and Pramod Kumar (2015), Suitability of CO2 capture technologies for carbon capture and storage in India. Greenhouse Gas Sci. Technol. 5:1–12 (2015); DOI: 10.1002/ghg
- N. Seetha, Renu Bhargava and Pramod Kumar (2010) “Effects of organic shock loads on a two-stage activated sludge-biofilm reactor.” Bioresource Technology 101 (2010) 3060–3066. Arun Kumar, Renu Bhargava and Pramod Kumar (2010), “Nitrification Kinetics of AS-Biofilm System: A Mathematical Model”. Bioresource Technology, 101(15):9(2010) 5827-5835
- Arun Kumar, Renu Bhargava and Pramod Kumar (2009), “Design of multistage activated sludge bio-film reactor (hybrid reactor) – a rational approach”. World Review of Science, Technology and Sust. Development, Vol. 6, Nos. 2/3/4, 2009.
- Gopalakrishna, GVT, Pramod Kumar, and Pradeep Kumar (2009), “Treatment of low strength soluble wastewater using an anaerobic baffled reactor (ABR)”, Journal of Environmental Management, 90, 166-176
- Gopalakrishna, GVT, Pramod Kumar and Pradeep Kumar (2008) “Treatment of low-strength complex wastewater using an anaerobic baffled reactor (ABR)”, Bioresource Technology, 99, 8193-8200.
- Gopalakrishna, GVT, Pramod Kumar, and Pradeep Kumar (2007), “Complex wastewater treatment using an anaerobic baffled reactor”. AIChE Journal of Environmental Progress, 26 (4), 391-398
- P. Kumar, R.P. Mathur, P.K. Pande, P.N. Godbole (1997), “A puff algorithm for predicting pollutant dispersion based on ABL parameterization”, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodyamics. (72), 117-125.
- Pramod Kumar, S. Rastogi, R. Aggarwal, R. Srivastava, and D.S. Bhargava (1993), “Computerization of water treatment plants”, Indian Journal of Environmental Protection.
- Pramod Kumar, R.Srivastava and D.S. Bhargava (1992), “Privatization of water supplies: necessity or solution”, Jr. Indian Water Works Association.
- Pramod Kumar and D.S. Bhargava (1992), “Quality control of rural water supplies”, Jr. Indian Water Works Association.