|4 Apr 2014||Ongoing||Professor||IIT Roorkee|
|6 Dec 2009||4 Apr 2014||Associate Professor||IIT Roorkee|
|31Jul 2004||5 Dec 2009||Assistant professor||IIT Roorkee|
|1999||2004||Project Engineer||Nishihara Environment Technology, Tokyo, Japan|
|1. EMERALD LITERATI NETWORK AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE for Highly Commended Paper in the 2016||IIT Roorkee||2016|
|2. RAMAN ENDOWMENT LECTURE,||IIT Roorkee||2016|
|3. BEST POSTER AWARD, IWA Specialist Conference Global Challenges: Sustainable Wastewater Treatment||IIT Roorkee||2014|
|4. BEST POSTER AWARD, First International Forum on Asian Water Environment Technology, 18-20 Decembe||IIT Roorkee||2013|
|5. BEST POSTER AWARD, 7th Uttarakhand State Science And Technology Congress-2012, 21-23 November, 20||IIT Roorkee||2012|
|6. CERTIFICATE OF MERIT, Institution of Engineers, India (2010)||IIT Roorkee||2010|
|7. BEST ORAL PRESENTATION AWARD, 3rd Uttarakhand State Science And Technology Congress-2008 Nov. 10-||IIT Roorkee||2008|
|8. SURENDRANATH MUKHERJEE MEMORIAL PRIZE, Institution of Engineers, India (2003)||Nishihara Environment Technology, Japan||2003|
|9. THIRD PRIZE, International Water Supply Symposium, Tokyo (Nov 1998)||University of Tokyo||1998|
|Doctor of Engineering||Environmental Engineering||University of Tokyo||1999|
|M. Engg||Environmental Engineering||Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand||1996|
|BSc. Engg (Hons)||Civil Engineering||Aligarh Muslim University||1993|
|UASB-DHS Integrated System - A Sustainable Sewage Treatment Technology||Govt. of Japan||2013|
|Performance Evaluation of Sewage Treatment Plants||IIT Madras & MoUD, Govt. of India||2014|
|Supporting consolidation, replication and up-scaling of sustainable wastewater treatment and reuse t||DST-EU||2012|
|Development of Vermireactor for Co-Treatment of Wastewater and Biodegradable Solid Waste for small C||DST||2012|
|Development of Effective Decentralized sewage treatment system for Rural Communities||Ministry of Drinking Water Supply & Sanitation||2012|
|Recycle of Animal and farm Waste||IVRI Bareilly||2009|
|'Enhanced Nutrient Removal under Shock Loads through Integrated Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket (UAS||PCRA||2016|
|Organic matter transformation, identification of microbial communities and process kinetics during r||DST||2009|
|Pilot plant study for Organics, Nitrogen & Coliform removal in SBR.||MoEF||2008|
|Enhanced Coliform Removal in SBR||UCOST||2007|
|Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket (UASB) and Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) System for Sewage Treatmen||PCRA||2007|
|Rotary Drum Composting for Municipal Solid Waste||DST||2007|
|Ozonation process for color removal||IIt Roorkee||2005|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Year|
|Techno-economic Analysis of Wastewater Treatment Systems||Rana Pratap Singh||O||2013|
|Waste Segregation and Treatment using Black Soldier Fly Larvae as Biological Agents||Debashree Purkayastha||O||2014|
|ACTIFLO process for stormwater treatment||Sumant Kumar||O||2014|
|Fate of Pthalates in wastewater treatment||Khalid Muzammil Gani||O||2013|
|Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Process for Sewage Treatment||Nitin Kumar Singh||O||2013|
|Integrated Settler and Anaerobic Filter Based On-site Sewage Treatment Systems||Meena Sharma||A||2011|
|Performance Evaluation and Microbial Community Dynamics of Vermifiltration||Sudipti Arora||A||2012|
|Assessing the Influence of stakeholders on Sustainable Marketing Strategy||Vinod Kumar||A||2011|
|Assessing Corporate Sustainability Performance and Its Impact on Firm Performance||Praveen Goyal||A||2011|
|Reconciliation of conflicts of simultaneous removal of carbon, nutrients and sludge in SBR||Anwar Khursheed||A||2008|
|Organic Matter Transformations Including Trace Organics During Rotary Drum Composting||Muntjeer Ali||A||2009|
|Post Treatment of UASB Effluent-Aeration and Variant of ASP||Abid Ali Khan||A||2007|
|Rotary Drum type of composting of municipal solid waste||Ajay Kalamdhad||A||2005|
1. A Textbook on Operation and Maintenance of Sewerage Works, JICA, Govt. of Japan & Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India (2011).
2. Trends in Environmental Science and Technology.Futoshi Kurisu, AL Ramanathan, Absar Kazmi and Manish Kumar. Capital Publishers (New Delhi and kolkatta) and co-published by Springer international publishing, Germany. ISBN No: 978-93-81891-28-5, 2015
- AA Khan, RZ Gaur, I Mehrotra, AA Kazmi, B Lew (2016).Removal of Reduced Species from the Effluent of UASB Reactor Treating Domestic Wastewater. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 04016060.
2. Gita Saini, Shalini Pant, Tanveer Alam, A. A. Kazmi (2016) Occurrence and fate of endocrine disrupting chemicals in ASP based sewage treatment plant in Hardwar, Water Sci & Tech, DOI: 10.2166/wst.2016.238.
- KM Gani & AA Kazmi (2016) Comparative assessment of phthalate removal and risk in biological wastewater treatment systems of developing countries and small communities Science of The Total Environment. Volumes 569–570, 1 November 2016, Pages 661–671
- A Singh, A Kazmi, M Starkl, I Bawa, P Khale, V Patil, I Nimkar, M Naik (2016) Sewage Treatment and Management in Goa, India: A Case Study. Exposure and Health 8 (1), 67-77
- Singh, N.K., Kazmi, A.A., Starkl, M.(2016) Treatment performance and microbial diversity under dissolved oxygen stress conditions: Insights from a single stage IFAS reactor treating municipal wastewater. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers February 29, 2016
6. A. A. Kazmi (2016) Sewage Treatment in Urban India-The Way Forward (2016). Journal of Indian Waterworks Association, Vol.58, Jan-March 2016 No. 1, pp 22-25.
7. KM Gani & AA Kazmi (2016) Evaluation of three full scale sewage treatment plants for occurrence and removal efficacy of priority phthalates Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering Volume 4, Issue 3, 1 September 2016, Pages 2628-2636.
- NK Singh, S Pandey, S Singh, S Singh, AA Kazmi (2015) Post treatment of UASB effluent by using inorganic coagulants: Role of zeta potential and characterization of solid residue. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 4 (2), 1495-1503.
- NK Singh, AA Kazmi (2016). Environmental performance and microbial investigation of a single stage aerobic integrated fixed-film activated sludge (IFAS) reactor treating municipal wastewater Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 4 (2), 2225-2237.
- M Ali, KM Gani, AA Kazmi, N Ahmed (2016) Degradation of aldrin and endosulfan in rotary drum and windrow composting. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B 51 (5), 278-286.
- S Arora, A Rajpal, AA Kazmi (2016). Antimicrobial Activity of Bacterial Community for Removal of Pathogens during Vermifiltration. Journal of Environmental Engineering, Volume 142, Issue 5, 1 May 2016
- M K Sharma & A A Kazmi (2016). Performance evaluation of a single household anaerobic packaged system for onsite domestic wastewater treatment, Desalination and Water Treatment Volume 57, Issue 20, 26 April 2016, Pages 9216-9225.
- KM Gani, J Singh, NK Singh, M Ali, V Rose, AA Kazmi (2016) Nitrogen and carbon removal efficiency of a polyvinyl alcohol gel based moving bed biofilm reactor system. Water Science and Technology, Volume 73, Issue 7, April 2016, Pages 1511-1519
- T Kumar, A Rajpal, S Arora, R Bhargava, KS Hari Prasad, AA Kazmi (2016) A comparative study on vermifiltration using epigeic earthworm Eisenia fetida and Eudrilus eugeniae. Desalination and Water Treatment, Volume 57, Issue 14, 21 March 2016, Pages 6347-6354 (Impact Factor : 1.17)
- S Arora, AA Kazmi (2016) Reactor performance and pathogen removal during wastewater treatment by vermifiltration Journal of Water Sanitation and Hygiene for Development 6 (1), 65-73.
- KM Gani, A Rajpal, AA Kazmi (2016).Contamination level of four priority phthalates in North Indian wastewater treatment plants and their fate in sequencing batch reactor systems. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts 18 (3), 406-416.
- KM Gani, M Ali, A Rajpal, H Jaiswal, AA Kazmi (2016)Sewage treatment efficacy and heavy metal removal in moving bed biofilm based treatment plants of northern India. Journal of Water Sanitation and Hygiene for Development 6 (1), 115-120.
- KM Gani, M Ali, SO Singh, AA Kazmi (2016) Evaluation of treatment potential, biogas generation and sludge properties of an anaerobic claridigester. Journal of Water Sanitation and Hygiene for Development 6 (1), 23-31.
- M. K. Sharma, Tyagi VK, Saini G & Kazmi AA (2016) On-Site treatment of source separated domestic wastewater employing anaerobic package system. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering Volume 4, Issue 1, 1 March 2016, Pages 1209-1216.
20. Anwar Khursheed, Vinay Kumar Tyagi, Abid A. Khan, Akanksha Bhatia, Rubia Z Gaur, Muntjir Ali, Meena Sharma, AA Kazmi, Shang-Lien Lo. (2016) Operation and maintenance of sewerage systems: present challenges and possible solutions—an Indian experience Desalination and Water Treatment, Volume 57, Issue 7, 7 February 2016, Pages 2887-2902
- V Kumar, Z Rahman, AA Kazmi (2016). Stakeholder identification and classification: a sustainability marketing perspective. Management Research Review 39 (1), 35-61.
- MK Sharma, AA Kazmi (2016) Performance evaluation of package plant for treatment of single household domestic wastewater. Water Practice and Technology 11 (1), 1-9.
- NK Singh, J Singh, A Bhatia, AA Kazmi (2016). A pilot-scale study on PVA gel beads based integrated fixed film activated sludge (IFAS) plant for municipal wastewater treatment. Water Science and Technology, 73 (1), 113-123
- NK Singh, AA Kazmi, M Starkl (2015) Environmental performance of an integrated fixed-film activated sludge (IFAS) reactor treating actual municipal wastewater during start-up phase. Water Science and Technology 72 (10), 1840-1850.
- A Khursheed, MK Sharma, VK Tyagi, AA Khan, AA Kazmi (2015). Specific oxygen uptake rate gradient–Another possible cause of excess sludge reduction in oxic-settling-anaerobic (OSA) process. Chemical Engineering Journal 281, 613-622.
- MK Sharma, AA Kazmi (2015) Substrate removal kinetics of domestic wastewater treatment in a two-stage anaerobic system. Separation Science and Technology 50 (17), 2752-2758
- A Singh, A Kazmi, M Starkl, I Bawa, P Khale, V Patil, I Nimkar, M Naik (2015). Sewage Treatment and Management in Goa, India: A Case Study. Exposure and Health, 1-11
- V Kumar, Z Rahman, AA Kazmi (2015). Stakeholder identification and classification: a sustainability marketing perspective. Management Research Review 39 (1)
- Pankaj Banyal, N Singh, A.A Kazmi (2015) Assessment of Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Systems for Sanitation of Small Communities usingA Qualitative Approach Methodology: A Case Study from Northern India. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-4 Issue-4, April 2015.
- P Goyal, Z Rahman, AA Kazmi (2015) Identification and prioritization of corporate sustainability practices using analytical hierarchy process. Journal of Modelling in Management 10 (1).
- S Arora & AA Kazmi (2015) The effect of seasonal temperature on pathogen removal efficacy of vermifilter for wastewater treatment. Water Research 74 (2015), 88-99.
32. AA Khan, I Mehrotra, AA Kazmi (2015) Sludge profiling at varied organic loadings and performance evaluation of UASB reactor treating sewage. Biosystems Engineering 131, 32-40.
33. MK Sharma, AA Kazmi (2015) Anaerobic onsite treatment of black water using filter-based packaged system as an alternative of conventional septic tank. Ecological Engineering 75, 457-461.
34. Gita Saini Shalini Pant, Tanveer Alam, A. A. Kazmi, Nitin Sharma and Nitin Kumar Singh (2015) Removal Efficiency of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals through Chemical Coagulation using two different coagulants: AlCl3 and Al2 (SO4)3. Journal of Applicable Chemistry 4 (1): 136-143.
35. A Rajpal, S Arora, A Bhatia, T Kumar, R Bhargava, AK Chopra, AA Kazmi (2014) Co-treatment of organic fraction of municipal solid waste (OFMSW) and sewage by vermireactor. Ecological Engineering 73, 154-161.
36. MK Sharma, AA Kazmi. (2015) Effect of physical property of supporting media and variable hydraulic loading on hydraulic characteristics of advanced onsite wastewater treatment system. Environmental Technology, 1-29.
37. NK Singh, AA Kazmi, M Starkl (2014) A review on full-scale decentralized wastewater treatment systems: techno-economical approach. Water Science & Technology 71 (4), 468-478.
38. S Arora, A Rajpal, T Kumar, R Bhargava, AA Kazmi (2014) A comparative study for pathogen removal using different filter media during vermifiltration. Water Science & Technology 70 (6), 996-1003.
39. M Ali, NK Singh, A Bhatia, S Singh, A Khursheed, AA Kazmi (2014) Sulfide Production Control in UASB Reactor by Addition of Iron Salt. J. Environ. Eng. 141 (6), 06014008.
40. Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Indu Mehrotra, Vasileios Diamentis, Beni Lew, A.A.Kazmi (2014). Performance assessment of different STPs based on UASB followed by aerobic post treatment systems. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering 12, 43.
- Sudipti Arora, Ankur Rajpal, Renu Bhargava, Vikas Pruthi, Akansha Bhatia, A.A. Kazmi (2014) Antibacterial and enzymatic activity of microbial community during wastewater treatment by pilot scale vermifiltration system. Bioresource Technology. Volume 166, Pages 132–141
42. Sudipti Arora, Ankur Rajpala, Tarun Kumara, Renu Bhargavaa & A.A. Kazmia(2014) Pathogen removal during wastewater treatment by vermifiltration Environmental Technology. Available online 21 May 2014.
43. MK Sharma, A Khursheed, AA Kazmi.,(2014) Modified septic tank-anaerobic filter unit as a two-stage onsite domestic wasdomestic wastewater treatment system. Environmental Technology, 1-11.
44. KA Vakil, MK Sharma, A Bhatia, AA Kazmi, S Sarkar (2014) Characterization of greywater in an indian middle-class household and investigation of physicochemical treatment using electrocoagulation
Separation and Purification Technology 130C (2014), pp. 160-166.
45. Muntjeer Ali, A. A. Kazmi and Naseem Ahmed (2014). Study on effects of temperature, moisture and pH in degradation and degradation kinetics of aldrin, endosulfan, lindane pesticides during full-scale continuous rotary drum composting, Chemosphere, Volume 102, Pages 68–75.
46. Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Beni Lew, Vasileios Diamantis, Indu Mehrotra, Beni Lew, A A Kazmi (2014). Performance Assessment of different STPs based on UASB followed by aerobic post treatment systems. Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering, 12:43, doi:10.1186/2052-336X-12-43.
47. Akansha Bhatia1*, Sangeeta Madan2 , Ankur Rajpal1 And A. A. Kazmi1 (2013) Techniques To Analyse Microbial Diversity During Composting – A Review. Indian journal of biotechnology, Vol 1, Jan 2015, pp 19-25.
- Akansha Bhatia, Muntzir Ali, Jitendra Sahoo, Sangeeta Madan, Ranjana Pathania, and A.A.Kazmi (2013) Diversity of bacterial isolates during full scale rotary drum composting. Waste Management, Vol. 33, Issue , July 2013 , pages 1595-1601 .
49. A. A. Kazmi, Akansha Bhatia, Azfar Shaida, Meena Sharma, Markus Starkl, R. C. Trivedi (2013) A Short Screening Study on Water Quality of Indian Rivers and Lakes, Journal of Indian Water Resources Society Vol 33, No. 4, pp 28-33 Oct 2013
50. Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Beni Lew, Indu Mehrotra, and A. A. Kazmi (2013) Submerged Aerated Bio-filter (SAB) - A Post Treatment option for UASB Effluent Treating Sewage, Journal of Environmental Science & Engineering, Vol. 55, No. 3, pp 359-370, July 2013.
51. Goyal, P., Rahman, Z., and Kazmi, A.A., (2013) “Corporate Sustainability Performance and Firm Performance Research Literature Review and Future Research Agenda”, Management Decision, Vol. 50, ISS.3, pp. (Impact Factor : 1.42)
- Vinay Kumar Tyagi1*, Akanksha Bhatia2, Rubia Zahid Gaur2, Abid Ali Khan2, Muntajir Ali2, Anwar Khursheed2, Absar Ahmad Kazmi2, Shang-Lien Lo1 (2013) Impairment in water quality of Ganges river and consequential health risks on account of mass ritualistic bathing. Desalination and Water Treatment Volume 51, Issue 10-12,PP 2121-2129.
- Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Beni Lew, Vasileios Diamantis, Indu Mehrotra, A A Kazmi (2012). UASB/Flash aeration enable complete treatment of municipal wastewater for reuse . Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering , Volume 35, Issue 6, August 2012, Pages 907-913.
- Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Beni Lew, Indu Mehrotra, A.A.Kazmi (2012). Continuous Fill Intermittent Decant Sequencing Batch Reactor Application to Upgrade the UASB Treated Sewage. Bioprocess and Biosystem Engineering Journal 36 (5), 627-634
- Muntjeer Ali, Akansha Bhatia, A. A. Kazmi and Naseem Ahmed (2012). Characterization of high rate composting of vegetable market waste using Fourier transform-infrared (FT-IR) and thermal studies in three different seasons. Biodegradation. Volume 23, Issue 2, April 2012, Pages 231-242.
- Ali M, Duba KS, Kalamdhad AS, Bhatia A, Khursheed A, Kazmi AA, Ahmed N (2012) .High Rate Composting of Herbal pharmaceutical Industry Solid Waste Water Sci Technol. 2012;65(10):1817-25.
57. Sangeeta Madan, Akansha Bhatia, Ankur Rajpal & A.A. Kazmi (2012). Maturity Assessment of Rotary Drum and Windrow Composts in terms of Germination Index and Enzymatic Activities. Int. Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering Research, Vol 1, No.3. PP 415-426
- Kalamdhad A, Khwairakpam M, Kazmi A A. (2012) Drum Composting of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Environmental Technology, Volume 33, Issue 3, 2012.pp 299-306
- Anwar Khursheeda, Rubia Z. Gaura ,Akanksha Bhatiaa, Abid Ali Khana, Vinay Kumar Tyagib, A.A. Kazmia (2012) Role of volume exchange ratio and non-aeration time in spillage of nitrogen in continuously fed and intermittently decanted sequencing batch reactor (2012). Chemical Engineering Journal, Volume 191, 15 May 2012, Pages 75–84.
- Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Vinay Kumar Tyagi, Beni Lew, Vasileios Diamantis, Absar Ahmad Kazmi & Indu Mehrotra (2012) Fecal coliform removal from the effluent of UASB reactor through diffused aeration . Desalination and Water Treatment, Volume 39, 1-3.
- Vinay Kumar Tyagi & Akanksha Bhatia &Rubia Zahid Gaur & Abid Ali Khan & Muntajir Ali & Anwar Khursheed & Absar Ahmad Kazmi (2012) Effects of multi-metal toxicity on the performance of sewage treatment system during the festival of colors (Holi) in India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment December 2012, Volume 184, Issue 12, pp 7517-7529
- Vinod Kumar, Zillur Rahman, A.A. Kazmi, Praveen Goyal (2012). Evolution of Sustainability as marketing strategy: Beginning of new era. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. Volume 37, 2012, Pages 482–489.
- Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, V.K. Tyagi, Anwar Khursheed, Beni Lew, Indu Mehrotra and A.A. Kazmi (2011) Sustainable options of post treatment of UASB effluent treating sewage: A review. Resource Conservation & Recycling, Volume 55, Issue 12, October 2011, Pages 1232-1251.
64. Vinay Kumar Tyagi, B. K. Sahoo, Anwar Khursheed, A. A. Kazmi and Z. Ahmad (2011) Fate of coliforms and pathogenic parasite in four full-scale sewage treatment systems in India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 181 (1-4), pp. 123-135
- Akansha Bhatia, Jitendra Sahoo, Muntzir Ali, Sangeeta Madan, Naseem Ahmed, A.A.Kazmi and Ranjana Pathania, and (2011) Diversity of Bacterial Isolates during high rate rotary drum composting, J Nat Sc Biol Med 2011;2:131.
- Akansha Bhatia1 *, Muntzir Ali 2, Jitendra Sahoo3, Sangeeta Madan4, Ranjana Pathania3, Naseem Ahmed2 and A.A.Kazmi (2011) Microbial Diversity During Rotary Drum & Windrow Composting.). Journal of Basic Microbiology. .
67. S.C. Devkota, A.A.Kazmi, V. K. Tyagi and N.Sharma (2011) Mathematical Modeling of BOD Removal In Waste Stabilization Ponds In Northern India Journal of Indian Water Resources Society Vol. 30 No.3, July.pp 37-43.
68. Vinod kumar; Praveen Goyal; Dr. Zillur Rahman; Dr A.A.Kazmi (2011) Sustainability initiatives in Manufacturing: A Case study of Maruti Udyog Ltd. International Journal of Management and Business Studies,Vol 1 Issue 1 March.
- Anwar Khursheed & A. A. Kazmi (2011) Retrospective of Ecological Approaches to Excess Sludge Reduction . Water Research Volume 45, Issue 15, 1 October 2011, Pages 4287-431
- Abid Ali Khan, Rubia Zahid Gaur, Beni Lew, Indu Mehrotra, and A. A. Kazmi (2010) Journal of Environmental Engineering-ASCE Volume: 137 Issue: 6 Pages: 464-471 , JUN 2011.
71. Vinay Kumar Tyagi, Abid Ali Khan, A. A. Kazmi, and A. K. Chopra (2010). Enhancement of Coagulation Flocculation Process Using Anionic Polymer for the Post Treatment of UASB Reactor Effluent., Separation Science and Technology 45: 626–634, 2010.
72. Ajay S. Kalamdhad, Yatish K. Singh, Muntjeer Ali, Meena Khwairakpam and A. A. Kazmi. (2009) Rotary Drum Composting of Vegetable Waste and Tree Leaves, Bioresource Technology Volume: 100, 24, 6442-6450.
73. V. K. Tyagi, B, Renganayagi, Shankar Subramanian, A. A. Kazmi, A. K. Chopra (2009). Operating Strategies for Activated Sludge Process to enhanced Coliform removal, Asian J of Water, Environment and Pollution. Vol. 6, No. 4, 113-117.
- Yatish Kumar Singh, Muntazir Ali, Ajay S. Kalamdhad, and A. A. Kazmi (2009). Maturation of Primary Stabilized Compost from Rotary Drum Composter Resources, Conservation and Recycling Volume: 53 Issue: 7 Pages: 386-392.
75. Ajay S. Kalamdhad and A. A. Kazmi (2009) "Effect of Turning Frequency on Compost Stability and Some Chemical Characteristics in a Rotary Drum Composter. Chemosphere 74: 1327-1334)
76. Ajay S. Kalamdhad and A. A. Kazmi (2009) Effect of C/N on Rotary Drum Composting. International Journal of Environment Engineering, 1(2), 187-207.
77. Kalamdhad, A.S., Kazmi, A.A., 2009. Composting of MSW amended with cattle manure and tree leaves in a rotary drum composter. Special Issue of Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, 151, 55-59.
78. V. K. Tyagi, A.K. Chopra, N. C. Durgapal and A.A.Kazmi (2009). Bioassay evaluation of toxicity reduction in common effluent treatment plant. Journal of Applied and Natural Science 1(1)8-12.
79. V. K. Tyagi, Abid Ali Khan, Kazmi A.A.& A.K. Chopra, (2009) UASB Post Treatment by Slow sand filtration. Desalination 249; 571-576
80. S. Kannan, S.K.Singal, A.A. Kazmi and M.P. Sharma (2009), Selection of Appropriate Sewage Treatment Technology for Kancheepuram City. Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 107-111.
81. Ajay S. Kalamdhad, Muntjeer Ali, A. A. Kazmi. (2009) Organic Matter Transformation during Rotary Drum Composting. Dynamic Soil, Dynamic Plant. Volume 3 Special Issue 1, Compost II. pp 93-98.
82. Ajay S. Kalamdhad and A. A. Kazmi (2009) Rotary Drum composting of different organic waste mixtures. Waste Management & Research. , v 27, n 2, p 129-137.
83. V. K. Tyagi, Shankar Subramaniyan, Kazmi A.A.& A.K. Chopra, (2008) Removal of Fecal indicators and pathogens in a Waste Stabilization Pond System treating Municipal Wastewater in India. Water Environment Research, Vol 80, No. 11, pp 2111-2117.
84. Ajay S. Kalamdhad, Muneer Pasha and A. A. Kazmi (2008) Compost Stability Studies in Rotary drum composter. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 52, Issue 5, Pages 829-834.
85. V. K. Tyagi, Shankar Subramaniyan, Kazmi A.A.& A.K. Chopra, (2008).Microbial Community in Conventional and Extended Aeration Activated Sludge Plants in India. Ecological Indicators 8, 550-554.
86. Kazmi A. A., V.K. Tyagi, R.C.Trivedi and Arvind Kumar, (2008) Coliforms removal in full-scale activated sludge plants in India. Journal of Environmental Management Vol 87/3 pp 415-419
87. Ajay S. Kalamdhad and A. A. Kazmi (2008) Mixed organic waste composting using rotary drum composter. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management. Vo. 2, No. 1/2, 24-36.
88. Kazmi A.A (2008) Small Scale Wastewater Treatment Plant in Japan, Journal of Institution of Engineers, India. Vol 89, September 2008.pp 34-43.
89. K. Jaya Prakash, V. K. Tyagi, Kazmi A. A., Arvind Kumar, (2007) Post-Treatment of UASB Reactor Effluent by Coagulation and Flocculation. Environmental Progress, AIChE, Vol 26. No.2 164-168.
90. Kannan S, Singhal, S. K, Kazmi A.A & Kanaka B. (2007) “Decentralized Wastewater management Systems. The Environment Monitor, Vol VII, No.2 March.
91. Kazmi A.A., R. Thul (2007) Colour and COD removal from pulp & paper mill effluent by Fenton’s Oxidation, Journal of Environmental Science & Engineering Vol 49, No.3, P. 189-194, July 2007.
92. Kazmi A.A. Agrawal L.K & Jensen J,K (2007) Water Quality Modeling for Yamuna Action Plan-II (YAP-II), Journal of Institution of Engineers, India. Vol 88, September 2007.pp 33-42.
93. V. K. Tyagi, A. K. Chopra, A. A. Kazmi, Arvind Kumar (2007)Alternative microbial indicators of faecal pollution: Current Perspective. Iran. J. Environ. Health. Sci. Eng., 2006, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 205-216 .
94. Kazmi A. A. & H. Furumai (2005) Sustainable urban wastewater management & reuse in Asia. International Review of Environmental Strategies Journal. Vol. 5, No.2, 425-448.
95. Kazmi A.A (2003) A high BOD and n-Hexane wastewater treatment by Yeast Cycle System. Water 21, Feb 2003 pp 23-24.
96. Kazmi A.A (2005) Wastewater Reclamation & Reuse in Urban Areas- Japanese Experiences, Journal of Indian Waterworks Association.Vol. 27, No. 2, April-June 2005, pp 133-145.
97. Kazmi A.A (2003) On site wastewater treatment in Japan-An overview. Journal of Institution of Engineers, (India). Vol. 83, March 2003, pp.41-45.
98. Kazmi, A.A., Fujita, M., Furumai, H. (2001)" Modeling effect of nitrate on phosphorus removal in SBR" Water Sci & Tech. Vol 43 No 3 pp 175-182.
99. Kazmi, A.A., Furumai, H., (2000) A simple settling model for Batch Activated Sludge Process". Water Sci & Tech Vol 42 No 3-4 pp 9–16.
100.Kazmi, A.A.,(2000) "Water Quality Model of the Yamuna River". Journal of Institution of Engineers, (India). Vol. 81, September 2000, pp.17-22.
101.Kazmi, A.A., Furumai, H.,(2000) Field Investigations during Settling in an Intermittent Aeration Sequencing Batch Reactor Activated Sludge Process". Water Science and Technology Vol 41 No 1 pp 127–135.
102.Furumai, H., Kazmi, A.A., Furuya, Y., Sasaki, K., (1999)"Effect of Sludge Retention Time (SRT) on Nutrient Removal in Sequencing Batch Reactor " Journal-of-Environmental-Science-and-Health-part-A. 1999; 34 (2): 317-328.
103.Furumai, H., Kazmi, A.A., Fujita, M., Furuya, Y., Sasaki, K., (1999) "Long Term Nutrient Removal in a Sequencing Batch Reactor" Water Research, Vol. 33, No.11, pp.2708-2714.
104.Kazmi, A.A., Furumai, H., (1998) "Nitrate Disappearance during Batch Settling in a Sequencing Batch Reactor Activated Sludge Process" Environmental Engineering Research, JSCE. Vol.35, pp. 387-394.
105.Kazmi, A.A., & Hansen, I.S., (1997)" Numerical Models in Water Quality Management: A Case Study for the Yamuna River (India)", Wat. Sci. and Tech. Vol.36, No.5, pp. 193-200.