- Numerical Optimization, Evolutionary Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, Global Optimization, Nature Inspired Algorithms, Supply Chain Management
|2009||2012||Assistant Professor||IIT Roorkee|
|2012||date||Associate Professor||IIT Roorkee|
|2016||date||OC Library||Saharanpur Campus IIT Roorkee|
|2016||2016||Faculty in Charge Cognizance||Saharanpur Campus IIT Roorkee|
|2012||date||Warden Indira Bhawan||Saharanpur Campus IIT Roorkee|
|2009||2013||Coordinator NSS||Saharanpur Campus IIT Roorkee|
|2012||2012||Coordinator Cognizance, Saharanpur Campus||Saharanpur Campus IIT Roorkee|
|Hybrid Evolutionary algorithms for financial problems in financial mathematics||DST-RFBR||2014|
|Study and Assessment of Ground Water Pollution using Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms||DST||2009|
|Open source software||MHRD||2009|
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Computer System and Programming||EC101 A||BTech 1st year||Spring|
|Numerical Methods||IMA 11||BTech 2nd and 3rd year||Spring|
|Computer System and Programming||EC101 A||BTech 1st year||Autumn|
|Computer Graphics||CE201||BTech 2nd year||Autumn|
|Process Optimization||PP 315||BTech 4th year||Autumn|
|Soft Computing Techniques for Management||BM- 620||BTech Vth year||Spring|
|Het Shah||Financial Mathematics|
|Bilal Ahmad||Global Optimization|
|Himanshu Singh||Computer Vision|
|Neetu Kushwaha||Pattern Recognition|
|Sunil Jauhar||Supply Chain Management, Evolutionary Algorithms|
|Hira Zahir||Portfolio Optimization, Evolutionary Algorithms|
|Irshad Ahmad Ansari||Image Processing, Soft Computing Techniques|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Year|
|Nature Inspired Algorithms and their Applications||T. Radha||A||2007|
|Enhanced Variants of Differential Evolution Algorithms and Their Applications||Musrrat Ali||A||2007|
|New Variants of Particle Swarm Optimization and their Applications in Process Industry||Pinkey Chauhan||A||2009|
|MAC Scheduling Protocol Development for Tactical Wireless Network||Bhupendra Suman||A||2009|
|Measurement and Location Prediction in an Indoor WLAN using Optimization and Simulation||Leena Arya||A||2009|
|Differential Evolution for Global Optimization||Pravesh Kumar||A||2009|
|Enhanced Artificial Bee Colony Algorithms and their Applications||Tarun Kumar||A||2009|
|Metaheuristics: for Imaging Optimization||Sushil Kumar||A||2010|
|Metaheuristics for Supply Chain Management||Sunil Jauhar||O||2012|
|Scheduling Problems using EA||Hira Zaheer||O||2013|
|Soft Computing||Irshad Ahmed||O||2014|
|Institute Visited||Purpose of Visit||Date|
|University of Liepzeig||DST-DAAD project||3.07.2015|
|Novosibirsk Institute||DST-RFBR project visit||09.09.2015|
|DRDO, Dehradun||Invited Talk||17.05.2013|
|BILT Yamuna Nagar||Guest Lecture||20.05.2013|
|VSB Technical University Ostrava||Guest Lecture||August 18|
|Liverpool Hope University, UK||Visiting Researcher||June 2014|
|Zakopane Poland||Invited Talk||10.01.2013|
|ABV IIITM Gwalior||Invited Lecture||06.03.2013|
|MNIT Allahabad||Guest Lecture||06.06.2013|
|Basics of Differential Evolution||ABV IIITM Gwalior||I||2013|
|Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for SCM||Zakopane||G||2013|
|Conference Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Soft Computing for Problem Solving 2015||DST||2015|
|Soft Computing for Problem Solving 2013||CSIR, DRDO, Liverpool Hope University UK||2013|
|Soft Computing for Problem Solving 2014||NIT Silchar||2014|
|Soft Computing for Problem Solving 2011||CSIR, DRDO, Liverpool Hope University UK||2011|
|Soft Computing for Problem Solving 2012||JKLU Rajasthan||2012|
|Bio Inspired Computation Theory and Application (BICTA-2012) 2012||ABVIIITM Gwalior||2012|
Book Chapters (5)
- M Ali, P Siarry and M Pant, Multi-level Image Thresholding Based on Hybrid Differential Evolution Algorithm. Application on Medical Images, Metaheuristics for Medicine and Biology, 23-36, 2016.
- M. Ali, C.W. Ahn, M. Pant “Data Hiding Schemes: A Survey,”, Chapter 1 in Embodying Intelligence in Multimedia Data Hiding, Apr. 2016
- M. Ali, C.W. Ahn, M. Pant, “Intelligent Watermarking Scheme Employing the Concepts of Block Based Singular Value Decomposition and Firefly Algorithm,” Chap. 3 in Embodying Intelligence in Multimedia Data Hiding, Apr. 2016
- RadhaThangaraj, ThangarajChelliah, Millie Pant, Pascal Bouvry and Ajith Abraham, “Applications of Nature Inspired Algorithms in Electrical Engineering”, Handbook of Optimization, Intelligent Systems Series, Springer Verlag, Germany, 2013.
Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and Ajith Abraham, “Performance Tuning of Particle Swarm Optimization: An Investigation and Empirical Analysis”, Foundations on Computational Intelligence, Vol. 3: Global Optimization: Theoretical Foundations and Applications, Studies in Computational Intelligence Series, Springer Verlag, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-642-01084-2, pp. 101 – 128, 2009.
Peer Reviewed International Journal Papers (95)
- IrshadAhmadAnsari, Millie PantMultipurpose image watermarking in the domain of DWT based on SVD and ABC, Pattern Recognition Letters, Volume 94, Pages 228-236
- SK Jauhar andM Pant, Integrating DEA with DE and MODE for sustainable supplier selection, Journal of Computational Science
- Musrrat Ali, Chang WookAhn, Millie PantAn efficient lossless robust watermarking scheme by integrating redistributed invariant wavelet and fractional Fourier transforms,Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-23, doi:10.1007/s11042-017-4815-6
- ShilpaSrivastava, MilliePant,AtulyaNagar, Yuva: An e-health model for dealing with psychological issues of adolescents, Journal of Computational Science Pages 150-163 doi.org/10.1016/j.jocs.2017.05.030
- Meera Ramadas, Millie Pant, Ajith Abraham, Sushil Kumar: Segmentation of weather radar image based on hazard severity using RDE: reconstructed mutation strategy for differential evolution algorithm, Neural Comput&Applic (2017). doi:10.1007/s00521-017-3091-8
- Pravesh Kumar, Millie Pant, Musrrat Ali, H. P. Singh Enhanced DE with Weighted Base Vector for Unconstrained Global Optimization, Indian Journal of Science and Technology,
- TK Sharma andM Pant, Opposition based learning ingrained shuffled frog-leaping algorithm- Journal of Computational Science.
- Sharma, T.K. &M. Pant: Distribution in the placement of food in artificial bee colony based on changing factor,International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Volume 8, Issue 1, pp 159–172
- HiraZaheer, Millie Pant, Solution to Industrial Optimization Problems through Differential Evolution Variants, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 2017, DOI:10.1080/10426914.2017.1279300
- SK Jauhar, M Pant and AK Nagar, Sustainable educational supply chain performance measurement through DEA and differential evolution: A case on Indian HEI, Journal of Computational Science 19, 138-152.
- IA Ansari, M Pant, CW AhnABC optimized secured image watermarking scheme to find out the rightful ownership, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 127 (14), 5711-5721, 2016.
- IA Ansari, M Pant, CW AhnArtificial bee colony optimized robust-reversible image watermarking Multimedia Tools and Applications, 1-25, 2016
- IA Ansari, M Pant, CW AhnRobust and false positive free watermarking in IWT domain using SVD and ABC Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence 49, 114-125, 2016
- M Ali, CW Ahn, M Pant, P SiarryA reliable image watermarking scheme based on redistributed image normalization and SVD Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society 2016
- OG Monakhov, EA Monakhova, M Pant, Application of differential evolution algorithm for optimization of strategies based on financial time series Numerical Analysis and Applications 9 (2), 150-158, 2016.
- TK Sharma, M Pant Shuffled artificial bee colony algorithm Soft Computing, 1-20, 2016
- H Zaheer, M Pant, S Kumar, O Monakhov, E Monakhova, K Deep A new guiding force strategy for differential evolution International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 1-14, 2015
- IA Ansari, M Pant, CW AhnSVD based fragile watermarking scheme for tamper localization and self-recovery International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 1-15, 2015
- IA Ansari, M Pant, CW Ahn, J JeongPSO Optimized Multipurpose Image Watermarking Using SVD and Chaotic Sequence Bio-Inspired Computing-Theories and Applications, 1-17, 2015
- Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications (IBICA 2015) Held in Kochi, India During December 16-18, 2015, Springer
- M Ali, CW Ahn, M Pant, P SiarryAn image watermarking scheme in wavelet domain with optimized compensation of singular value decomposition via artificial bee colony, Information Sciences 301, 44-60, 2015
- P Chauhan, M Pant, K Deep Parameter optimization of multi-pass turning using chaotic PSO International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics 6 (2), 319-337, 2015
- R Tyagi, M Pant, YS NegiOptimizing the performance of electrically poled polymeric films Computer Methods in Materials Science 15 (1), 127--136, 2015
- R Tyagi, M Pant, YS Negi, M Ali Optimization of the Electrical Performance of Polymeric Films Materials and Manufacturing Processes 30 (4), 464-473, 2015
- S Kumar Jauhar, M Pant, MC Nagar Differential evolution for sustainable supplier selection in pulp and paper industry: a DEA based approach Computer Methods in Materials Science 15, 2015
- S Kumar, M Pant, M Kumar, A DuttColour image segmentation with histogram and homogeneity histogram difference using evolutionary algorithms International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 1-21, 2015
- S Sharma, TK Sharma, M Pant, J Rajpurohit, B NarukaCentroid mutation embedded shuffled frog-leaping algorithmProcedia Computer Science 46, 127-134, 2015
- S Srivastava, M Pant, A Abraham, N AgrawalThe technological growth in eHealth services Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2015
- TK SHARMA, M PANT Improved Search Mechanism in ABC and its Application in Engineering Design Problems Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 10 (1), 111-133, 2015
- A Rajasekhar, A Abraham, M Pant A hybrid differential artificial bee colony algorithm based tuning of fractional order controller for permanent magnet synchronous motor drive International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics 5 (3), 327-337 2014
- A Rajasekhar, M PantAn improved self-adaptive artificial bee colony algorithm for global optimisation International Journal of Swarm Intelligence 1 (2), 115-132, 2014
- JC Bansal, H Sharma, KV Arya, K Deep, M Pant Self-adaptive artificial bee colony Optimization 63 (10), 1513-1532 2014
- M Ali, CW Ahn, M PantA robust image watermarking technique using SVD and differential evolution in DCT domainOptik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 125 (1), 428-434, 2014
- M Ali, CW Ahn, M PantMulti-level image thresholding by synergetic differential evolution Applied Soft Computing 17, 1-11 2014
- P Kumar, M Pant Modified random localisation-based DE for static economic power dispatch with generator constraints International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation 6 (4), 250-261, 2014
- R Tyagi, YS Negi, M PantAnalyzing the Effect of Doping Concentration on Dielectric Properties of Polymeric Films Journal of Materials Physics and Chemistry 2 (2), 15-19 2014
- S Kumar, M Pant, AK RayDE-IE: Differential evolution for color image enhancement International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 1-12, 2014
- TK Sharma, M Pant Improvised Scout Bee Movements in Artificial Bee Colony International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science 6 (1), 1 2014
- TK Sharma, M Pant Redundancy Level Optimization in Modular Software System Models using ABC International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications 6 (4), 40 2014
- TK Sharma, M Pant Swarm Intelligence in Pulp and Paper Process Optimization Applications of Metaheuristics in Process Engineering, 123-151 2014
- TR Chelliah, R Thangaraj, S Allamsetty, M PantCoordination of directional overcurrent relays using opposition based chaotic differential evolution algorithm International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems 55, 341-350 2014
- JC Bansal, M Pant, K Deep, H Sharma Special issue on advances in nature inspired algorithms for complex numerical optimization problems.Memetic Computing 5 (4), 253-254 2013
- M Ali, CW Ahn, M PantTrim loss optimization by an improved differential evolution Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2013
- M Ali, M Pant, A Abraham Unconventional initialization methods for differential evolution Applied Mathematics and Computation 219 (9), 4474-4494, 2013
- Musrrat Ali, Chang WookAhn and Millie Pant, Multi-level Image Thresholding by Synergetic Differential Evolution, Applied Soft Computing, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2013.11.018 , (2013), IF = 2.140
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, Unconventional initialization methods for differential evolution, Applied Mathematics and Computation, pp. 4474–4494 Elsevier Science, 2013. Impact factor: 1.124
- P Chauhan, K Deep, M PantNovel inertia weight strategies for particle swarm optimizationMemetic computing 5 (3), 229-251, 2013
- S Kumar, M Pant, AK Ray, A comparison of differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, artificial bee colony and cuckoo search for multilevel thresholding of waste wood Computer Methods Mater Sci 13 (1), 135-140, 2013
- S Kumar, P Kumar, TK Sharma, M Pant Bi-level thresholding using PSO, artificial bee colony and MRLDE embedded with Otsu methodMemetic Computing 5 (4), 323-334, 2013
- Tarun Kumar Sharma and Millie Pant, Enhancing the Food Locations in an Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm”, Soft Computing, Springer. (DOI)10.1007/s00500-013-1029-3) Impact Factor: 1.880,
- Tarun Kumar Sharma, Millie Pant and Mohar Singh, Nature Inspired Metaheuristic Techniques as Powerful Optimizers in Paper Industry, Materials and Manufacturing, Taylor and Francis.(Accepted) (DOI:10.1080/10426914.2012.736650) Impact Factor: 1.058.
- TK Sharma, M Pant Enhancing the food locations in an artificial bee colony algorithm Soft Computing 17 (10), 1939-1965, 2013
- TK Sharma, M Pant Updated food positions in artificial bee colony algorithm for supply chain management Computer Methods in Materials Science 13 (1), 113—119, 2013
- TK Sharma, M Pant, D BhargavaImpact of Modification Rate in Artificial Bee Colony for Engineering Design Problems International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business 5 ...2013
- TK Sharma, M Pant, Enhancing different phases of artificial bee colony for continuous global optimisation problems International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms 5 (1-2), 103-122, 2013
- AnguluriRajasekhar, Millie Pant, Ajith Abraham, A Hybrid Differential Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm Based Tuning of Fractional Order Controller for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 1-11 Springer, 2012.
- Thanga Raj, RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant, Pascal Bouvry and Ajith Abraham, Design optimization of induction motors with differential evolution algorithms with an application in textile spinning, Journal of Applied Artificial Intelligence, pp. 809-831, Taylor and Francis, 2012. Impact factor 0.217
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant, Pascal Bouvry and Ajith Abraham, Solving Stochastic Programming Problems using Modified Differential Evolution Algorithms, The Logic Journal, Oxford University Press, UK, 2012.Imapct factor 0.913
- Mussrat Ali, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, Improving Differential Evolution Algorithm by Synergizing Different Improvement Mechanisms, ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, ACM Press, USA, Volume 7, Issue 2, Article 18, 2012.SCIE
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, A Simplex Differential Evolution Algorithm: Development and Applications, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Sage Publications UK, Volume 34, Issue 6, pp. 691-704,2012. Impact factor 0.692
- Kusum Deep, PinkeyChauhan, Millie Pant,Optimizing Machining Parameters Using A Novel Real Coded GA, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics. Vol. 7, Issue:3; pp. 53-69, 2011.
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and Ajith Abraham, “DE-PSO: A New Hybrid Meta-Heuristic for solving Global Optimization Problems”, Int. Jnl. of New Mathematics and Natural Computation, World Scientific, Vol. 7 (3), pp. 1 – 19, 2011.
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant,Ajith Abraham and Vaclav Snasel, Differential Evolution Using Mixed Strategies in Competitive Environment, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control. Accepted SCIE
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant, Improving the Performance of Differential Evolution Algorithm using Cauchy Mutation, Soft Computing, Vol. 15, pp. 991- 1007, (2011).SCIE
- Musrrat. Ali, Patrick Siarry, Millie. Pant, An efficient Differential Evolution based algorithm for solving multi-objective optimization problems. European Journal of Operations Research, Pages 404-416, 2011. Impact factor 2.158
- PinkeyChauhan, Kusum Deep, Millie Pant, Optimizing CNC turning process using Real Coded Genetic Algorithm and Differential Evolution, Online Publication: Transaction on Evolutionary algorithm and Continuous Optimization: ISSN: 2229-871, Global Journal of Technology and Optimization, Vol 2, pp- 157-165, June 2011. http://www.gjto.org/PublishedVolumes.aspx
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant,Ajith Abraham and Pascal Bouvry, “Particle Swarm Optimization: A Survey on Hybridization Perspectives”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier Science, Vol. 217 (12), pp. 5208 – 5226, 2011. Impact factor: 1.124
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant, Thanga Raj C and Atulya K Nagar, “In-Situ Efficiency Determination of Induction Motor: A Comparative Study of Evolutionary Techniques”, Applied Artificial Intelligence an International Journal, Taylor and Francis, 2011, In Press. Impact factor: 0.580
- Tarun Kumar Sharma and Millie Pant, “Mixed DE-ABC Algorithm for Global Optimization Problems”, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Discovery, vol. 1(1), pp. 58 - 63, 2011. e-ISSN: 2231-0312, 2011.
- Tarun Kumar Sharma and Millie Pant, An Adaptive DE Algorithm for Solving Global Optimization Problems, International Journal of Engineering &Technoscience (IJETS), vol. 2(2), pp. 125 - 133, 2011. ISSN: 0976-9293, 2011.
- Tarun Kumar Sharma and Millie Pant, Differential Operators Embedded Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm, International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IJAEC), vol. 2(3), pp. 1-14, 2011, ISSN 1942-3594, e-ISSN 1942-3608, 2011.
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, Improved Differential Evolution Algorithm with Decentralization of Population, International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation, Vol. 3(1), pp. 17- 30, (2010).
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant and Atulya Nagar, Interpolated Differential Evolution for Global Optimisation Problems, International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics, Vol. 3(3), pp. 298 - 315, (2010).
- Musrrat Ali, Millie Pant and V. P. Singh, Two Modified Differential Evolution Algorithms and their Applications to Engineering Design Problems, World Journal of Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 6(1), pp. 72-80, (2010).
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant and Kusum Deep, “Optimal Coordination of Overcurrent Relays using Modified Differential Evolution Algorithms”, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Elsevier Science, Vol. 23 (5), pp. 820 – 829, 2010.Impact factor: 1.444
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, “New Mutation Schemes for Differential Evolution Algorithm and their application to the Optimization of Directional Overcurrent Relay Settings”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier Science, Vol. 216 (2), pp. 532 – 544, 2010. Impact factor: 1.124
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant and Atulya K. Nagar, “Quantum Mechanics Inspired Particle Swarm Optimization for Global Optimization”, Int. J. Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Inderscience, Vol. 2 (1/2), pp. 144 – 160, 2010.
- RadhaThangaraj, Thanga Raj C, Millie Pant,Ajith Abraham and CrinaGrosan, “Optimal Gain-Tuning of PI Speed Controller in Induction Motor Drives Using Particle Swarm Optimization”, Logic Journal of the IGPL, Oxford Journals Press, 2010, In Press. doi:10.1093/jigpal/jzq031, Impact factor: 0.326
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, “Modified Differential Evolution Algorithm with Laplace Mutation”, Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 2010, Accepted for publication. SCI Impact Factor: 2.791
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj, Deepti Rani, Ajith Abraham and Dinesh K. Srivastava, “Estimation of Optimal Crop Plan Using Nature Inspired Metaheuristics”, World Journal of Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 6 (2), pp. 97 – 109, 2010.
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, “Evolutionary Algorithms Based Speed Optimization of Servo Motor in Optical Disc Systems”, Int. J. of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, 2010, Accepted for publication.
- Musrrat Ali,Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, Simplex Differential Evolution, International Journal ActaPolytechnicaHungarica , Vol. 6(5), pp. 95- 115, (2009). SCIE
- Millie Pant, Musrrat Ali and V. P. Singh, Parent Centric Differential Evolution Algorithm for Global Optimization Problems, Opsearch Springer Vol. 46(2), pp. 153-168, (2009). SCIE
- Musrrat Ali,Millie Pant and V. P. Singh, An Improved Differential Evolution Algorithm for Real Parameter Optimization Problems, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, Vol. 1(5), pp. 63-65, (2009).
- Millie Pant,Musrrat Ali and V. P. Singh, Modified Differential Evolution Algorithms for solving unconstrained global optimization problems, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and Applications (IJMMSA), Vol. 2(3), pp. 245-256, (2009).
- RadhaThangaraj, Millie Pant and Ajith Abraham, “Modified Particle Swarm Optimization with Time Varying Velocity Vector”, Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 2011, Accepted for publication. SCI Impact Factor: 2.791
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj, V. P. Singh and Ajith Abraham, “Particle Swarm Optimization Using Sobol Mutation”, Int. Journal of Simulation Systems, Science and Technology, Vol. 10 (3), pp. 91 – 96, 2009.
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and Ajith Abraham, “Low Discrepancy Initialized Particle Swarm Optimization for Solving Constrained Optimization Problems”, Special Issue on Swarm Intelligence: Foundations and Applications, FundamentaInformaticae, IOS Press, Vol. 95 (4), pp. 511 – 531, 2009. Impact factor: 0.715
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and V. P. Singh, “Particle Swarm Optimization with Crossover Operator and its Engineering Applications”, Int. Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 36(2), pp. 112 – 121, 2009.
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and V. P. Singh, “Sobol Mutated Quantum Particle Swarm Optimization”, Int. Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, Vol. 1(1), pp. 95 – 99, 2009.
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and V. P. Singh, “Optimization of Mechanical Design Problems using Improved Differential Evolution Algorithm”, Int. Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering, Vol. 1(5), pp. 21 – 25, 2009.
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and V. P. Singh, “A New Diversity Based Particle Swarm Optimization using Gaussian Mutation”, Int. J. of Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and Applications, Vol. 1(1), pp. 47 – 60, 2008.
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj and V. P. Singh, “Efficiency Optimization of Electric motors: A Comparative Study of Stochastic Algorithms”, World Journal of Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 4(2), pp.140 – 148, 2008.
- Millie Pant, P. Sharma, T. Radha, R. S. Sangwan and U. Roy, “Nonlinear Optimization of Enzyme Kinetic Parameters”, Journal of Biological Sciences, Vol. 8(8), pp. 1322 – 1327, 2008.
National Journal Paper (1)
- Millie Pant, RadhaThangaraj, Ajith Abraham and V. P. Singh, “Optimal Tuning of PI Speed Controller in PMSM: A Comparative Study of Evolutionary Algorithms”, Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 2(1), pp. 36 – 43, 2008.