- Applied Art, Visual Art and Design, Art in Architecture, History of Art, Visual Communication and Design, Applied Art, Art in Architecture, Folk Art, Colour
|2014||present||Professor, Department of Architecture & Planning||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|2006||continued||Joint Faculty||Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|2009||2014||Associate Professor||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|1996||2009||Assistant Professor||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|1995||1996||Part Time Lecturer||University of Roorkee|
|2005||present||Centre Faculty Committe||Centre for Transportation Systems, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Junior Research Fellowship||University Grants Commision||1978-1982|
|Chancellor's Medal||Meerut University||1976|
|Designer of Logo, Tie, Seal, Flag, Commemorative stamp of IIT Roorkee||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||2001|
|Designer of Logo of IIT Mandi||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi||2011|
|First Prize for Designing logo of Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Park||University of Roorkee||1998|
|Designer of Logo||Centre for Continuing Eduacation, University of Roorkee||1993|
|Logo of International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering-Recent Advance||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||1997|
|new LOGO||IIT Roorkee||2015|
|Visiting Cards Templates of Faculty||IIT Roorkee||2015|
|PhD||Women Depiction in Kangra Miniature Paintings||Meerut University||1985|
|M.A. First Position in University||Fine Arts||Meerut University||1976|
|B.A. (Hons.)||-||Meerut University||1974|
|April 2014||April 2017||Head of Department of Architecture & Planning||IIT Roorkee|
|2013||2013||Member||Student Discipline Commitee|
|2015,2016||2015,2016||Convener of Decoration Committee, Annual Convocation||IIT R|
|2011||July 2014||Chief Warden||Kasturba Bhavan, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Pin-247667, Uttarakhand, India|
|2013,2014,||2013, 2014||Convener||Decoration Commitee, Annual Convocation, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|2005||2008||Convener at Decoration Commitee, Annual Convocation,||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|1997||2000||Staff Advisor of Fine Arts||Hobbies Club, University of Roorkee|
|.||.||Member of Annual Report Committee||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee|
|Optimum Colour Combination for Buildings with reference to Indian Urbanization||ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (Scheme – R & D)||1997|
|Visual communication Design System for Barrier Free Environment for the Disabled||MHRD (Scheme - Thrust Area in Technical Education)||2005|
|(i) Developed coloured slides for teaching History of Art||Quality Improvement Centre, University of Roorkee.||1996|
|Optimum Colour Combinations for Commercial and Residential Buildings||Award by Dean, Research & Industrial Liaison, University of Roorkee||1996|
|Sculptures in composite Materials||Award by Dean, Research & Industrial Liaison, University of Roorkee||1997|
|Optimum Colour Combinations||Award by Dean, Research & Industrial Liaison, University of Roorkee||1997|
|Improvement in the Aesthetic and Appearance of D.C. Jacking Oil Pump Starter Panel & Brushless Excit||B.H.E.L. Hardwar||1998|
|Aestetic Improvement of Interior of Workshop – Block 3||B.H.E.L. Hardwar||2002|
|Design of Noise/Dust Barriers for Britannia Chowk Flyover||PWD New Delhi||2003|
|Design of Noise Barrier as well as view cutter for neighborhood Cultural Center below Raja Garden Fl||Delhi Tourism Development Corporation||2005|
|Uttarakhand Portal||Uttarakhand Gov||2007|
- College of Art Association, New York, Member
- Society of Architectural Historians”, (SAH) International organization M.No.21153, Member
- Indian Archaeological Society, Mem. No. 625, Life Member
- Shodhak Society,research journal on Art & History , Member
- International Journal of Visual Arts Studies and Communication, Life Member
- Indian Road CongressM- 31774, Member
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Visual Art I||AR 101||B.Arch First Year||Autumn|
|Basic Design&Creative Workshop||AR:107||B.Arch First Year||Autumn|
|APPLIED ARTS||AR 312||B.Arch third Year||Spring|
|Title of Project||Names of Students|
|Morphology of Commercial Area Using GIS for Walled, City , Jaipur,2004||Mr. Shashi Mohan Srivastava, Department of Architecture and Planning|
|Geographical Transferability of Traffic Noise Prediction Model Year of Award : 2004||Mr. Raj Kumar Singh, Department of Civil Engineering|
|Safety evaluation of alternative highway design in a computer aided design environment 2005||Mr.Shailendra Kishore Mishra, Department of Civil Engineering|
|Algorithm for Improvement of Resolution of Images Year of Award : 2007||Mr Venkata Gouri Rajesh E,Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Roorkee|
|A Case study on design and planning of multi-echelon multi-commodity supply chain networks under unc||Mr Y A Arun Kumar, Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Roorkee|
|Effect on shoulder using shoulder support in overhead drilling||Mr :Prem Kumar Garapati, Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Roorkee|
|Critical Evaluation for the selection of 3Pl 9Third party logistics||Kasture Sachin Subhashrao, Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Roorkee,|
|Performance analysis of Industrial Systems using Petri Nets” Student :A.Satish Chandra Goud||A.Satish Chandra Goud, Department of Mechanical Engineering ,IIT Roorkee,|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PHD||Registration Year|
|Critical Analysis of the Motifs in Mughal Architecture: A case study of Fatehpur Sikri||Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi||A||2003|
|“Sustainable Product Service System for Consumer Durables in Indian Mega Cities”||Mr. Sukanta Biswas||A||2004|
|Critical Analysis of Inlay Designs in Mughal Monuments of Agra||Ms. Pooja Sharma||A||2006|
|Changing trends of “Lotus” depiction in Mughal Architecture to Modern Architecture||Ms. Manu||O||2008|
|A Critical Evoluation of Mural Decoration in Mughal Era||Ms. Rohita Sharma||O||2009|
|Women’s Depiction in Modern Indian Paintings||Ms. Mandakini||O||2011|
|Influences of Paul Cezanne on modern and contemporary artists||Ms. Mani Nandini Sharma||O||2013|
|Portrayal of Europeans and Christian Themes in Imperial Mughal Painting||Mr. Soujit Das||O||2013|
|A study of folk art of Punjab phulkari and bagh from traditional to contemporary Punjab||Ms. Rajender Kaur||O||2013|
|Role of Saharanpur's Woodcraft in Indian Handicraft Industry and in Interior Decoration||Ms. Ayushi Verma||O||2013|
|Impact of Indian Culture on Foreign Artists Residing in India (1980s till today)||Ms. Jyoti Saini||O||2013|
|Couse Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Landscape and Building Design at the University of Bristol||self||1989|
|Visual communications and Design||AICTE||..|
|Conference Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|Workshop on Creative Art and Design||Quality Improvement Programme Center, IIT Roorkee||23/02/2008|
|Short Term Courseon Product Design and Development||Quality Improvement Programme Center, IIT Roorkee||09/07/2007|
|Short Term Course on Contemporary Trends in Interior Designs,||Quality Improvement Programme Center, IIT Roorkee||03/02/2007|
|Short Term Course on Environment- Friendly Civil Engineering Design||Continuing Education Center Center, IIT Roorkee||27/03/2006|
|Short Term Course on Environment- Friendly Civil Engineering Design||Continuing Education Center Center, IIT Roorkee||14/03/2005|
|Short Term Courseon Form, Colour and Graphics in Product Design||Quality Improvement Programme Center, IIT Roorkee||21/06/2004|
|Short Term Course on Emerging Trends in Colour Application to Buildings||Quality Improvement Programme Center, IIT Roorkee||30/06/2003|
|Special Lecture||CTS, IIT Roorkee||18/02/2010|
|Invited talk||Rotary Club of Roorkee Midtown, Roorkee.||.|
|Invited talk||All India Radio, Shimla||1979|
1. BOOK on Inlay Designs in the Mughal Monuments”, Lap Lambert
Academic Publishing, USA, 2012. Co-authored by Sharma Pooja
2. BOOKLET--Festivals around the World,
Published by University of Bristol, U.K. (1990)
Co author: Mrs. Barbara Ryder
3. BOOKLET--Earthquake Problems:
Do's and Don'ts for Protection,
Published by Department of Earthquake Engineering,University of Roorkee, India (1994)
Co authors: Prof. Brijesh Chandra and Dr. (Mrs.) Amita Sinvhal
4. MONOGRAPH on “Colour Fundamentals” under Quality Improvement Programme, IIT, Roorkee 2004
Refereed Journals Research Papers
- ‘Kalighat Paintings: Impact of the Socio-Religious Mileu on the Bengali Culture’ SHODHAK, A Journal of Historical Research( ISSN 0302-9832), India, Vol 34 Pt. A Sr. 100, Jan.-April. 2005, pp 54-71. Co-author: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S.
- ‘Sapta Matrikas in Indian Art : A Critical Study’ ANISTORITON : History, Archaeology, Art History: e-journal, Vol. 9, March 2005, Section O051. http://www.anistor.co.hol.gr/index.htm.Co-authors: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S and Prof. P.Jha, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
- ‘Sapta Matrikas in Indian Art and their Significance in Indian Sculpture and Ethos: A Critical Study’ SHODHAK, A Journal of Historical Research (ISSN 0302-9832), India, Vol 34 Pt. B Sr. 101, May-Aug. 2005, pp 99-110.Co-author: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S.
- ‘Application of the Swastika In Mughal Architecture of India’, ANISTORITON : History, Archaeology, Art History: e-journal, Vol. 9, September 2005, Section E053. http://www.anistor.co.hol.gr/index.htm.Co-authors: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S and Prof. P.Jha, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
- ‘Application of Swastika in Mughal Architecture’, SHODHAK, A Journal of Historical Research ( ISSN 0302-9832), India, Vol. 34 Pt.C.Sr.102, Diwali 2062/ Sept. December 2005, pp197-202. Co-author: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S.
- ‘Painted Manuscripts of Assam,A critical Analysis of the Hsatividyarnava Manuscript’’ SHODHAK’, A Journal of Historical Research (ISSN 0302-9832), India, Vol. 35 Pt.A.Sr.103, Jan-April, 2005 Pp91-99. Co-author: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S.
- ‘’Depicition of Flora&Fauna in the Mughal Monuments at Fatehpur Sikri’’,SHODHAK’, A Journal of Historical Research (ISSN 0302-9832), India, Vol. 35 Pt.B.Sr.104Ganga Dashera2063, May-August, 2006 Pp137-143. Co-author: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S.
- 'Possible Sources-Inspiration & Influence for Design Elements used in Inlay Work in Mughal Monuments of Agra', SHODHAK’, A Journal of Historical Research (ISSN 0302-9832), India, Vol. 36 Pt.A.Sr.106, September-December, 2007 Pp12-21. Co-author: Ms Sharma, Pooja, Research Scholar.
10. Wine Vessels in Mughal Monuments of Agra during Jahangir’s Period – Symbolic and Emotional Perspective’, Kala Dirgha(International Journal), Vol. 16, Issue No. 8, 2008, Pp 86-88. Co-author: Ms Sharma, Pooja, R/S.
11. New Aspects related to origin and development of Mughal Inlay Art in India,’ ANISTORITON: History, Archaeology, Art History: e-journal, Vol. 11, 2008-2009, Section O051., ISSN1108-4081 http://www.anistor.gr. Co-author: Ms Pooja Sharma R/S and Prof. P.Jha, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
12. Public Signage system to combat problems of Illiteracy & Multilingualism,’ The Journal of International Social Research’, Volume 1/4, Summer 2008 Section Pp 268-278.
13. Indian Folk Art: An Expression in Modern Interior and Aesthetics”, Volume 11, Number 11, 2008, International Journal of Visual Arts,Studies and Communication, Pp 17-28, Co-author: Ms Pooja Sharma R/S.
14. “FAHP Sensitivity Analysis for Selection of Third Party Logistics (3PL) Service Providers”, Volume 5, Number 4, Dec. 2008, Icfai University Journal of Supply Chain Management, Pp 41-60, Co-authors: Prof. Pradeep Kumar, Head and Dr. MN Qureshi, Mech. Engg., Mr. Sachin Kasture, M. Tech. student.
15. Aesthetic Pleasure of Indian Rasas in Inlay Designs of Mughal Architecture of Agra”, The Icfai University Journal of Architecture, Vol. 1, No.1, 2009. pp.36-47,Co-author Sharma Pooja, R/S
16 . “ A Study of Painted Mural Decoration in the Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti” The IUP, The Icfai University Journal of Architecture, Journal of Architecture. Vol IV, No. 1, 2011 pp.33-43, Co-author: R Sharma, R/S
17. “Mughal seed in modern architectural decoration” Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management science” Vol 2 No.4 part 2 December 2012 pp.112-116,Co-author: R Sharma, R/S
18. “Triumph Over Nature: The Dayal Bagh Temple At Agra”, Discovery: Indian journal of Art, Vol 2, issue, May 2013, Co-author: R Sharma, R/S.
19. Persian Theme of Paradise on the Wall of Indian Tombs”, American International Journal of research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, ISSN 2328-3734, 2013, Pp.92-96, -author: R Sharma, R/S
20. “Influence of Mughal Architectural Art on Contemporary Commercial Art of India” has been accepted for international journal IOSR ,Co-author: R Sharma, R/S Accepted, in publication process.
21. “Implication of the Elephant in Indian Art to Mughal Art and Architecture” Shodhak National Journal of art. Co-author: Mandakini Sharma, R/S Accepted, in publication process.
Papers in Conferences / Symposia
- 'Optimum Colour Combination for Buildings - An Approach to Stress Free Living' Presented in International Convention on Urban Planning, Housing and Design; Singapore, Sept. 1997, pp. 173-180.
- 'Colour Combination for Buildings' Presented in International
Conference on Planning for Twenty First Century, Deptt. of
Architecture & Planning, University of Roorkee, Oct. 1997.
- 'Sapta matrikas in Indian art : A Critical Study ' Presented in International Seminar on Cultural Heritage and Indian Art : Continuity in Change, Deptt. of Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology, Punjab University, Chandigarh,16-18 February, 2004.Co-author: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
4'The Form and the Built Environment' Proceedings of the National
Seminar on Planning and Construction of Buildings in Modern India, Institution of Engineers(India), Roorkee, Nov.1-2,2004.Co-author: Prof. R. Chandra, Department of Architecture & Planning, IIT Roorkee, pp28 - 35.
5. ‘Planning for Open Spaces – the Architecture of Mughal Gardens' Proceedings of the National Seminar on Planning and Costruction of Buildings in Modern India, Institution of Engineers(India), Roorkee, Nov.1-2,2004.Co-authors: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences and Prof.R. Chandra, Department of Architecture & Planning, IIT Roorkee,pp75 - 80.
6 ‘Amalgamation of the Swastika Motif in Mughal Architecture' Proceedings of the National Seminar on Planning and Costruction of Buildings in Modern India, Institution of Engineers(India), Roorkee, Nov.1-2,2004. Co-authors: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S and Prof. P.Jha, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee, pp122 -127.
- ‘Health Service Design in India’ International Seminar PRITHVI 2005, Global Eco Meet. Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Feb 19-28, 2005 Co-authors: Mr. Sukanto Biswas, R/S and Prof. P. K. Patel, Architecture and Planning Department, IIT Roorkee
8. ‘Product-service-systems: The Im-Materialistic Interaction towards Sustainability’, International Ergonomics Conference, IIT Guwahati, India, Dec. 10-12, 2005. Co-authors: Sukanto Biswas, R/S, Prof. P. K. Patel, Architecture and Planning Department, IIT Roorkee.
9. ‘Design: A Mode of Visual Language in Mughal Architecture’, International Ergonomics Conference, IIT Guwahati, India, Dec. 10-12, 2005 Co-authors: Ms. Meghali Goswami Nandi, R/S and Prof. P.Jha, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
10. ‘Apen – the Folk Art of Uttaranchal’, International Ergonomics Conference, IIT Guwahati, India, Dec. 10-12, 2005
11. ‘’Sustainability: a Strategic Design issue for Product-Service-Systems’’, Design Perspectives,Envisioning design for the XXI century,Design conference,26-28 October 2005, Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C.Mexico. Co-authors: Sukanta Biswas and Prof.P.K.Patel Architecture and Planning Department, IIT Roorkee
12. “Arrangements of Inlay Designs: A Study of Mughal Monuments of Agra ", HWWE08 Conference, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune-37 , December 2008.Proceeding ,Pp.532-537, Co-authors: Ms. Pooja Sharma, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences.
13. Aesthetic and Symbolism in the Flora and Fauna motifs in Mughal architecture of Fathepur sikri",“ National Seminar on” Indian Aesthetics: Convergences and Divergences”. IIT Kharagpur, 26 February 2010, Co-authors: Ms. Manu, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
14. Portrayal of women in art(Hussain) "National seminar on "Situating women in History, culture and polity of North western India" , P.G.Government College, Chandigarh, 15-16 February 2010,” Co-authors: Ms. Rohita Sharma, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
15. "Applications and Impact Of Culture In Career Enhancement”, “Indian Values & Culture – Role in Career Enhancement In Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management, MDURohtak,21FEB2012, Co-authors: Ms. Rohita Sharma, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
16."Applications and Impacts Of Culture In Promotion Of Hospitality & Tourism In Concept Of Mughal Era Architecture & Mural Decoration”, Nourishing The Balance Of The Universe: Through Tourism & Cultures, DSVV Haridwar, MARCH 3-5, 2012. Co-authors: Ms. Rohita Sharma, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
17. “The Art From Realistic To Abstract: Post Colonialism”, Humanism, Democracy And Culture: Postcolonial Discourse And India, an International Conference in RKSD College Kaithal (Haryana, MARCH 20-21, 2012. Co-authors: Ms. Rohita Sharma, R/S, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Production/Participation in Educational TV Programme (a) Designed T.V. Film in three volumes: “Importance of colour application on Buildings”, Approved by AVRC, IIT Roorkee. 1999-2002 (b) Did graphics in TV Film “Physics of Clouds”, AVRC, UOR, Roorkee (c) Did illustrations in TV Film “Beyond the Horizons”, for the Handicapped Deaf,UOR, Roorkee
- Professional Experience Up to 1996 (Before joining Univ. of Roorkee ) Sl. No. Organisations Nature of work done Period Total duration (approx) 1. Hobbies Club Conducted classes in Drawing & Painting 1983 2 months 2. Deptt. of Elect. Engg., UOR, Roorkee Did 10 portraits of Eminent Scientists in Charcoal, installed in the Department 1984 -1985 1 year 3. Roorkee School for the Deaf, Roorkee Graphics in a Video Film “Horizons beyond Silence” 1985 6 months 4. M/s Nem Chand Bros., Publishers, Roorkee Cover Design of a Book “Highway Engineering” 1985 1 month 5. Dr. S.K.Singh’s home at Moradabad Did an 8’ x 5’ Mural in Copper June-Sept. 1985 4 months 6. C.B.R.I., Roorkee Commercial Art work such as Preparation of Logos, Cover Design Paintings etc. May 1986 to April 1987 1 year 7. Physics Deptt., UOR Roorkee Illustrations in UGC Film “Physics of the Clouds” 1986 2 months 8. U.O.R. Roorkee Cover Design of Annual Report 1986 1 month 9. Electrical Engg. Deptt., UOR Roorkee Cover Design of UG Syllabi 1988 1 month 10. Institution of Engineers (India) Roorkee Cover Design of Conference Proceedings 1988 1 month 11. CIMMCO International, New Delhi Did a Landscape Oil Painting 8’ x 6’ 1987 1 month 12. Ganga Bhawan, Univ. of Roorkee Did a Landscape Oil Painting 8’x6’ 1988 1 month 13. Department of Earth Sciences, U.O.R. Logo for an International Conference 1988 1 month 14. Department of Metallurgical Engineering, UOR a. Did a circular mural 8’ in dia, depicting the activities of Metallurgy b. Did a Logo, Installed in front of the Department Building c. Did a cover design for the souvenir on the occasion of Silver Jubilee celebrations Jan – March 1989 3 months 15. City Museum, Bristol, U.K. Did research work on Tanjor Paintings with Dr. Peter Hardi, Curator 1989-1990 8 months 16. St. Michael’s on the Mount, Clifton, Bristol, U.K. Gave Art classes to students of this school March – April 1990 2 months 17. The Eye Gallery Bristol, U.K. Did four miniature Paintings in Water Colour on Radha-Krishna Theme 1989-1990 3 months 18. Kansun Art Gallery Bristol, U.K. Did four oil Paintings landscape and abstract 1989-90 3 months 19. University of Bristol, U.K. Illustrations in the book “Festivals of the World” 1989-1990 2 months 20. BEG, Roorkee Design of a Souvenir and a Painting in Oil on the occasion of the visit of the President of India 1989 4 months 21. Civil Engineering Department, UOR Cover Design of XIII International Conference on Soil Mechanics 1993 2 months 22. STEP, Roorkee Cover Design of News Letter and Short Term Courses Brochure 1993 1 month 23. St. Gabriel’s Academy, Roorkee Cover Designs of School Journal 1993, 1994 1 months 24. Indian Geological Society, Roorkee Cover Design of the News Letter 1993 1 months 25. Department of Continuing Education, UOR Logo of Indian Society for Continuing Engineering Education 1993 1 month 26. S.S.D. Degree College, Roorkee Teaching “Portraits and Study of Old Masters” to B.A. Classes Dec. to Apr. 1993 5 months 27. ECC Training Co., Hyderabad Did Six paintings in Water colour (Wash Technique) for a proposed calendar 1993 4 months 28. Regional Manager U.P. Roadways, Roorkee Did two paintings in oil 1993 2 months 29. St. Gabriel’s Academy, Roorkee] Portrait of St. Montfort in oil 1993 1 month 30. Department of Earthquake Engineering, UOR Illustrations in the book on Earthquake problems do’s and Don’ts for protection 1994 8 months 31. National Commercial Computers Services, Roorkee Illustrations for prospectus 1994 1 month Some of the Art Assignments Executed after Joining UOR (now IITR) Completed a number of art projects, 1996 onwards. A few of them are listed below : Murals 1 A wall Mural on a 30ft. x 5ft. compound wall of the Department of Architecture & Planning, Univ. of Roorkee, Roorkee, 1999. 2 A wall Mural on a 10ft x 4ft. staircase wall of the Department of Architecture & Planning, Univ. of Roorkee, Roorkee, 2000. Sculptures 1 Did a sculpture in RCC 'Two human forms', 5 ft.tall, at Roorkee, 1988. 2 Did a sculpture in RCC 'Harmony', 6 ft. tall, for a public crossing at Moradabad, U.P., 1996. 3 Did a sculpture in composite materials "Creator's Hand" at the Hobbies Club, IIT Roorkee, 1998. 4 Did two Sculptures, 8 ft. tall, in RCC at Deptt. of Architecture & Planning, IIT Roorkee, 2001. 5 Did a Sculpture, 8 ft. tall, in RCC at the Jai Krishna Guest House, IIT Roorkee, 2003. 6 Did a Sculpture, 12 ft. tall, in RCC at the Director’s Residence, IIT Roorkee, 2004. 7. Did a Sculpture,14 ft tall, in RCC at the Dear School Lawns, IIT Roorkee 2006 8. Did a sculpture, 12 ft tall, in Steel Structure at my own residence, IIT Roorkee, 2008 Cover Designs Did the cover design for the following : 1 Proceedings of Seminar cum Workshop on Total Quality Management (TQM) & ISO 9000 in Technical Education (16-18 October, 1996) at STEP, Roorkee. 2 Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Roorkee, Feb. 1997. 3 Souvenir-International Conference on Advances in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Roorkee, Feb. 1997. 4 Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering-Recent Advances, Univ. of Roorkee, Logo, and all other publications work designed, 1997. 5 Proceedings of International Conference on Planning for 21st Century, Concepts & Systems, Deptt.of Architecture & Planning, University of Roorkee, Oct. 1997. 6 Designed sticker for displaying on vehicles on the occasion of sesquicentennial year of University of Roorkee-1997. 7 A document of the University of Roorkee "Vision 2020", Nov. 1997. 8 A souvenir on the occasion of Valedictory Function of Sesquicentennial Year Celebrations of University of Roorkee, Nov. 1997. 9 Profile of the Department of Architecture & Planning, IIT Roorkee, 1997. 10 International Symposium on "Emerging Trends in Hydrology", Department of Hydrology, Univ. of Roorkee, Sept. 1997. 11 Roorkee University Entrance Examination prospectus-1998. 12 A greeting card of University of Roorkee, published by Archies Gallery, India 1997 13 REE Entrance Examination Brochure of 1998-99, 1999-2000. 14 Cover Design of Annual Report 1999-2000 of University of Roorkee. 15 Cover Design of the Report of the Expert Committee of MHRD constituted for working out details of conversion of University of Roorkee to an IIT. 16 Cover Design of Annual Report 2000-2001 of University of Roorkee/ IIT Roorkee. 18 Cover Design of International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering – Recent Advances ( CERA 2001), IIT Roorkee. 19 Cover Design of Annual Report 2001-2002 of IIT Roorkee 20 Cover Design of Annual Report 2002-2003 of IIT Roorkee 21 Cover Design of Placement Brochure 2003-2004 0f IIT Roorkee. 22 Cover Design of “ Experties and Facitites’, 2003-2004 IIT Roorkee 23 Cover Design of Annual Report 2003-2004 of IIT Roorkee 24 Souvenir, Convocation , IIT Roorkee 2005 25 Cover Design of Annual Report 2004-2005 of IIT Roorke 26 Cover Design of Annual Report 2005-2006 of IIT Roorkee 27 Cover Design of IITRoorkee ‘At a Glance” 2006 28 Cover Design of Annual Report 2006-2007 of IITRoorkee 29 Souvenir , Convocation, 2007 IITRoorkee 30 Cover Design of Annual Report 2007-2008 of IIT Roorkee 31 Cover Design of Sci Tech Journal of IIT Roorkee 2007,Vol.6,No. 1-2 32 Cover Design of Sci Tech Journal of IIT Roorkee 2008,Vol.7,No. 1 33 Cover Design of Annual Report 2008-2009 of IIT Roorkee 34 Visiting Card and Letterhead Pads, File covers of IIT Mandi 2008 Stamp Design Designed the First Day Cover of Commemorative Stamp of University of Roorkee - Jan 1997. It was released by H.E. the President of India on Jan. 1, 1997. Seal/Logo Design 1 IIT Roorkee, 2001 2 CERA International Conference, Elecrtrical Engg. Deptt, IITR 1997 3 College of Engineering Roorkee, 1998 4 Moradabad Institute of Technology, 1996 5 Indian Society for Continuing Engineering Education, Continuing Education Department, University of Roorkee, 1993 6. Department of Architecture, MIT, 2010 7. Department of Management, MIT , 2012 8. IIT Mandi 2009 Memento Design 1. Designed a Memento for the Ladies Club of the University of Roorkee, 1999. 2. Designed a Memento (A Plaque in Brass) to be given to the Distinguished Members of the Expert Committee constituted for conversion of the University of Roorkee to IIT, 2001. 3. Designed a Memento for IIT Roorkee marking the beginning of IIT Roorkee, 2001.
- Colour Fundamentals & its Application, History of Art & culture, Visual Art I, Visual Art-II, Basic Design, Rendering, Applied Arts, and Freehand Sketching & Painting , Worked as Commercial Artist for about one year with the Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, U.P., India in 1986-87. The work concerned preparing cover designs for research reports and other allied art work such as designing Logos, paintings etc.