- Urban Planning, Regional Planning
- Urban Governance, Regional Governance
- Housing, Urban Analysis
- Urban Informality , Slum
- Urban Risk & Resilience , Climate Change & Disaster Mitigation
- Smart City, Innovation & Creative Economy
|DAAD Fellowship||German Academic Exchange Service||2015|
|MEXT Scholarship by Government of Japan||University of Tokyo||2010|
|PhD||Urban Planning||University of Tokyo||2013|
|Certificate in International Environmental Leadership||Asian Program for Incubation of Environmental Leadership, APIEL||University of Tokyo||2013|
|Master of City Planning||Urban Planning||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||2009|
|Bachelor of Architecture||Architecture||Jadavpur University||2005|
- Institute of Town Planners India , Associate
- Council of Architecture, India, Member
|Conference Name||Sponsored By||Date|
|National Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (SBE-I)||L&T Realty, BMTPC, DST & NBCC||10/04/2015|
|International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (SBE-II)||Everest, BMTPC,||03/02/2017|
1. Seta, F., Biswas, A., Sen, J., & Khare, A. (Eds.). (2017). From Poverty Inequality to Smart City. Singapore: Springer, DOI- 10.1007/978-981-10-2141-1.
2. Seta, F., Biswas, A., Sen, J., & Khare, A. (Eds.). (2017). Understanding Built Environment. Singapore: Springer, DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-2138-1.
1. Biswas, A., & Maurya, K. (2017). Governance and Institutional Framework for Smart Cities in India. Mugambwa, J. (Editor); Urban Governance and Management in the Developing World (In Press).
1. Biswas, A., & Dev, M. (2016). Country Report on national and regional planning framework and analysis of planning and development of NCR Delhi and Modinagar, India. Institute for Urban and Environmental Development (UED, Japan). Tokyo: Institute for Urban and Environmental Development.