Right To Information
The Right To Information Act Portal. Get all the Details with the following links:
- THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005, GOVT. OF INDIA (PDF)
- 17 Manuals of the Institute
- Right to Information Rules 2012
- Detail of Plan and Non-Plan Grant
- How to Get Information at IITR (PDF)
- Format of Application Form for obtaining information
- Appellate Authority & Public Information Officer
- RTI Guidelines (In English) (In Hindi)
- Click here for Central Information Commission Website
- Nodal Officer for online RTI Portal
- CIC Appeals orders/follow up – reg.
I. Reference Order Nos. (Click Here)
II. CIC/IITRK/A/2017/118111-BJ (Click Here)
Relevant Link: Governing Acts
- Applicants are requested to provide telephone number/ mobile number and email Id.
- Applicants are requested to pay fee of Rs. 10/- as prescribed by the act. Fee may be paid in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ IPO drawan in favour of Registrar, IIT Roorkee.