- General Management,finance , General Management, Finance, e-Governance, Institutional Development
|The Best Professor in General Management||21st Dewang Mehta Business School Award||2013|
|Shiksha Ratan Puruskar||India International Friendship Society||2014|
|Skoch Excellence Award||Skoch Foundation||2014|
|Government of India Chair Professor in Knowledge Economy||DIT, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India||2006-2014|
|Distinguished Alumni Award||Banaras Hindu University||2005|
|M.B.M.||Management||Banaras Hindu University||1975|
|B.B.M.||Management||Banaras Hindu University||1971|
|‘Pro-poor IT initiatives in Uttaranchal’||UNDP Uttarakhand Government||2006|
|Integrated Sewage and Solid Waste Management for abatement of pollution for river Kua Khai’||Govt. of Orissa||2005|
|Modernization of Post Offices in Sri Lanka||ITU||2003|
|Pro Poor IT Initiatives in Uttaranchal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2005|
|Pro Poor e-Governance Initiatives in Uttaranchal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2009|
|Preparation of Perspective Plan of Distt. Tehri Garhwal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2005|
|Syllabus for leveraging the Rich Potential available in Water Resources & Hydropower of Uttarakhand||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2005|
|Content and Information Collection for NGOs of Uttaranchal||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2006|
|Management Awareness programmes for Executive officers and Chairpersons of Urban Local Bodies of Utt||Govt. of Uttarakhand||2006|
|VOIP in India – Current Scenario and the Road Map||Intel||2006|
- Uttarakhand Development Cell, a nodal point for interaction between the State and the Institute, Coordinator
- Finance Committee, IIT Roorkee, Member
- Professorial Committee of Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Roorkee, Member
- Corporate Advisory Board/Academic Council of IEC College of Engineering & Technology, Greater NOIDA, Invited Member
- Academic Council of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Main Campus, Nominated Member
- Mody Institute of Technology & Science, Lakshmangarh, Senate, Nominated Member
- Board of Studies for Indian Institute of Materials Management at Navi Mumbai, Member
- Committee for â€œProject Taleemâ€ and e-Learning constituted by the Government of Uttarkhand, Member
- Panel on â€œKnowledge Managementâ€ MSD4/P-21 of Management & Systems, Bureau of Indian Standards, Representative
- Expert Group Committee on â€œKnowledge Managementâ€ appointed by the Asian Productivity Organisatio, Member
- High level committee appointed by Government of Uttarakhand, to look into issues of integration of A, Member
- Study Team (Government of India) on application development in Information Technology for preparing , Member
- Governing Boards/ Advisory Boards and Selection Committees of Management Institutes as nominated mem, Member
- AICTE in the panel for accreditation of Business Management programmes of educational institutions., Expert Member/ Chairman
- â€œInformation Technology Vision Groupâ€ (ITVG) under Chairmanship of Chief Minister of Punjab, co, Member
- Selection Committees of faculty members in the Universities/Institutes, Expert member
- Board of Governance of the Institute of Professional Studies and Development Research (IPSDR), Kumau, Member
- Syllabus Committee of DOEACC on Banking, Member
Nangia, V.K., Sharma, V., Agarwal, R. and Mahajan, R. (2014) Masters Speak: Management Education In India, Bloomsbury Publisher, New Delhi pp-352.
Refereed Journal Papers (Published):
- Mahajan, R., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V., and Nangia, V.K. (2014). Identification and Modelling of Winners and Qualifiers for Management Institutes: Evidence from India. International Journal of Management in Education, 8(4), in press, Inderscience.
- Mahajan, R., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V. and Nangia, V.K. (2014). Factors affecting Quality of Management Education in India: An Interpretive Structural Modelling Approach. International Journal of Educational Management, 28(4), 379-399, Emerald.
- Jain, S., & Nangia, V.K. (2014). Corporate governance disclosures: Emerging trends in Indian banks. The IUP Journal of Corporate Governance, 13(1), 19-46.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2014). The 2007-2008 Global financial crisis, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A 26-nation exploratory study. Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 6(3), in press, Sage.
- Nangia, V.K., Punia, D.K., & Chanana, L. (2014). Prioritization of sectors for mobile government service delivery in India. International Journal of Management, MIT College of Management, 2(1), 1-8.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2014). Farmers Fox Theory: Does a country's weak regulatory system benefit both the acquirer and the target firm? Evidence from Vodafone-Hutchison deal. International Strategic Management Review, 2(1), in press.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013). Indian economic-policy reforms, bank mergers, and lawful proposals: The ex-ante and ex-post ‘lookup’. Journal of Policy Modeling, 35(4), 601-622, Elsevier. Impact Factor 1.08
- Reddy, K.S., Agrawal, R., and Nangia, V.K. (2013). Reengineering, crafting and comparing business valuation models–The advisory exemplar. International Journal of Commerce and Management, 23(3), 216-241, Emerald.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013). Corporate mergers and financial performance: A new assessment of Indian cases. Nankai Business Review International, 4(2), 107-129, Emerald.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013). Share repurchases, signaling effect and implications for corporate governance: Evidence from India. Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, 9(1), 107-124, Sage.
- Nangia, V.K., Sharma, V., and Mahajan, R. (2012), "Post Graduate Management Education in India- A Researcher's Perspective", Indore Management Journal, Special Issue, pp. 309-326.
- Reddy, K.S., Agrawal, R., and Nangia, V.K. (2012). (Case & Instructor’s Notes): Drop-offs in the Asian Electronics Market: Unloading Bolipps and Canssonic. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2(8), 1-12, Emerald.
- Mahajan, R., Nangia, V.K., and Sharma, V., (2012), "Management Education Landscape in India: Issues, Challenges and Strategies”, AIMA Journal of Management and Research, Vol. 6 No. 4.
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2012). (Case): Mysterious broken cross-country M&A deal: Bharti Airtel?MTN. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 18(7), 61-75, Allied Academies.
- Jain, S., Arora, B., and Nangia, V.K. (2012). A Comparative Study of Performance of Public Sector, New Private Sector and Old Private Sector Banks in India. Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management, 3(10), 1–47
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2012). (Instructor’s Notes): Mysterious broken cross-country M&A deal: Bharti Airtel?MTN. Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, 18(8), 53-62, Allied Academies.
- Kumar, S., Nangia, V.K., and Rangnekar, S. (2012). Human resource performance in Indian banks: some DEA evidence. IUP Journal of Bank Management, 11(3), 76-88.
- Kumar, S., Nangia, V.K., and Rangnekar, S. (2012). HR expenditure as determinant of bank’s efficiency: evidence form Indian public sector banks. International Journal of Business Insights and Transformation, 5(2), 4-9.
- Thind, M.P.S., and Nangia, V.K. (2012). Sustainable development in rural India through government-industry-academia-society collaboration model. International Journal of Social Sustainability in Economic, Social and Cultural Context, 8(2), 07-119.
- Nangia, V.K., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V., and Arora, S. (2011), (Case): “Supplier Buyer Relationship and Revival: An Important Stage between Decline and Turnaround: The Case of Jauss Polymers”, European Case Clearing House (ECCH), Case Reference no. 311-261-1
- Nangia, V.K., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V., and Arora, S. (2011), (Teaching Notes): “Supplier Buyer Relationship and Revival- An important stage between decline and turnaround- The Case of Jauss Polymers”, European Case Clearing House (ECCH), Teaching Note Reference No. 311-261-8
- Nangia, V.K., Agrawal, R., and Reddy, K.S. (2011). Business valuation: Modelling forecasting hurdle rate. Asian Journal of Finance & Accounting, 3(1), 86-102, Macrothink.
- Jain, S., Arora, B., and Nangia, V.K. (2011). CAMEL based Performance Evaluation of New Private Sector and Public Sector Banks in India. International Journal of Applied Accounting and Finance, Vol 2(1), 33–52
- Reddy, K.S., Nangia, V.K., and Agarawal, R. (2011). Review, rewriting and impact of Indian takeover code. International Journal of Law and Management, 53(4), 241-251, Emerald.
- Nangia, V.K., Agarawal, R., Sharma, V., and Reddy, K.S. (2011). (Case & Instructor’s Notes): Conglomerate diversification through cross-continent acquisition: Vedanta weds Cairn India. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 1(1), 1-15, Emerald.
- Pramanik, C., and Nangia, V.K. (2011). Government-nonprofit organization: A synergistic model for microfinance-promoted education programme in India. GSTF Business Review, 1(2).
- Nangia, V.K., and Pramanik, C. (2011). Towards an integrated model of academia-industry interface in India. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Journal, 49, 333-342.
- Nangia, V.K., and Jain, S. (2009). Corporate Governance in the Context of Global Financial Crisis – An Accountants View. Global Journal of Business Management, Vol. 3(1), 81-84.
Refereed Journal Papers (Accepted for publication/forthcoming papers):
- Nangia, V.K., Reddy, K.S., Agrawal, R., and Rao, N.V. (2014), “(Case & Instructor’s Notes): Axis-Enam: The Investment Banking Marriage – Will they produce superior cash-flows?”, Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, Sage.
- Arora, S., Nangia, V.K., and Agrawal, R. (2013), “Making Strategy Process Intelligent with Business Intelligence: An Empirical Investigation”, International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, InderScience.