Please read the following instructions carefully before filling up Online Registration Form.
- This is pre-registration only. This no way guarantees the participation/presentation in the conference.
- If you are presenting a work, the title and abstract has to be submitted within the due date. For further details regarding submission click here.
- In case of presentation, only after acceptance of the abstract by the organizers, the registration fee can be paid. Otherwise the payment will be assumed for participation
- Any transaction costs with respect to National / International banking transactions (NEFT/RTGS/SWIFT) will be borne by the participant and is not part of the Registration
Fee. When making an international payment, make sure that the option 'fees for your account' (OUR) is chosen and the options 'share costs' (SHA) or 'costs account payee' (BEN)
are not chosen. Confirm the same with your Bank as well.
- Partial payment of registraition fee is not accepted and money paid in excess will not be refunded.
- Transaction details (scan copy of Demand Draft / receipt of Online transfer) should be sent to the convener by email (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Acknowledgement of the receipt of registrion fee will confirm the registration process.
- The Registration fee covers conference materials, book of abstracts, breakfast and lunch.
- Accommodation charges are not included in the registration fee.
- The category ‘Students’ means full-time Research Scholars or full-time graduate students. A well-documented proof of the same is essential and should be submitted to the
organizers at the time of paying registration fee.
Registration Fees for ICN:3I-2017
Modes of Payments
Registration Fee can be paid and reported within due date by any of the following methods:
(i) Electronic Fund Transfer: Registration Fee can be paid through Direct Fund Transfer to the following bank accounts.
|NAME OF THE BANK
||STATE BANK OF INDIA
||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROORKEE, ROORKEE-247667
||CONFERENCE, SEMINAR & SYMPOSIUM, IIT ROORKEE
- Please mention "Your Name" and "CONFR-22-MID" in the place of remark/comment at the time of online transfer.
- Proof (scan copy) of Demand Draft/Online transfer/Bank transfer should be mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com along with Registration Form .
The submission of proof of payment complete the registration process.
(ii) Demand Draft (DD):
Registration Fee can be paid through Demand Draft, should be made
in favour of "REGISTRAR, IIT ROORKEE"
, payable at State Bank of India, IIT Roorkee Branch, Roorkee
, and sent to Convener, ICN:3I-2017,
at the address: Dr. Kaushik Pal, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering , Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee-247667, Uttarakhand, INDIA.
To register for the conference, please click here