Call for Papers
We welcome submissions on the following topics for ICN:3I-2017's technical program in the following areas and not limited to:
- Synthesis and Characterizations of Advanced Nano-Materials
- Crystal structure and structure-property relationships of Advanced Materials
- Nano-materials for Rubber, Polymer and Metal matrix composites
- Nano-materials for Energy and Environment
- Nanomaterials for Bio-nanotechnology
- Emerging trends in Nano-electronics
- Sensors and Actuators
- Computational Nanotechnology
- Micro and Nano-machining
- Frontiers in nanomaterials and its Diverse Applications
The abstract submission guidelines of the ICN:3I-2017 are intended to provide clear instructions before submitting an abstract. You are kindly requested to
carefully read the guidelines stated below.
- The abstract can be submitted online using the link below.
Link to Submit Abstract
- The deadline for abstract submission is April 15, 2017. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
- The ICN:3I-2017 committee encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
- The abstract title and text may not contain trade names.
- Do not submit the same study in multiple abstracts. Abstracts that appear as more than one version of a single study will be rejected.
- Authors who are not themselves native English speakers may need to take particular care to ensure that their manuscript are clear and grammatically correct.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
The Organising Committee will notify the submitter about acceptance or rejection of abstract by April 30, 2017.
Click here to find the Template for Abstract.
Selected papers, whose author(s) register and attend, would be included in the conference post proceedings published by Springer (tentative) after Peer-Review process.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings by USB flash drive. The USB flash drive proceedings will be available at the start of the conference and
remains available online. The abstract will be published in a hard bound volume.
If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to email@example.com before (date).
Consequently the abstract will not be presented nor published.