Call For Papers
The proceedings of the conference will be published in
The Journal of Analysis
either as a special volume or regular volume. Please visit the journal link
The article submitted to the proceedings of the Conference Volume will be edited by the following experts as guest editors:
- Prof. S. Ponnusamy, Head, Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre, Chennai, India and Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Analysis. E-mail: email@example.com
- Prof. Francisco Marcellan, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, and Instituto de Ciencias Matematicas, (ICMAT), Madrid, Spain. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. A. Swaminathan, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India and Convener, ICMAA 2016.
- Prof. Ram N. Mohapatra, University of Central Florida, Orlando, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
- Acceptance of abstract for presentation/talk in the conference does not guarantee the publication in the Conference Proceedings.
- To submit their work, the participants are requested to use the link of the journal and click "Submit Online".
- While submitting their papers authors are requested to mention that the submission is specifically for the special volume of ICMAA 2016. This could be indicated as a footnote in the first page of the manuscript.
- The submissions will go through the usual refereeing process of the journal except that these submissions will be handled by one of the guest editors of the special volume of ICMAA 2016.
- The last date for submission for the Conference volume is in December 2016, after the culmination of the Conference. The exact date will be informed later. However, submissions can be made well before, so that if accepted, will be notified and accepted article will be published online first and the will be intimated during the conference as well.
- The contents of the Special Volume in complete form will be announced as early as possible, say in May/June 2017. However all accepted articles will appear in the 'online first' immediately in the Journal's contents page.
- All accepted articles will be subject to the copyright procedure of the Journal. Contributors will receive their article in the form of a pdf file.
For further details about submission, visit the Journal's home page.