- Agarwal P.N. and Ali J. Mohammad, On simultaneous approximation by a linear combination of new sequence of linear positive operators, Turkish J. Math. 28(4), 353-365, 2004.
- Agarwal P.N. and Ali J. Mohammad, L p saturation theorem for a linear combination of a new sequence of linear positive operators, Soochow J Math. 31 (1), 31-40, 2005.
- Balasubramanian, R, Saraf Y. and K. Swaminathan, A classical approach for thinning of binary images using divergence of the potential field, International J. of Computer Mathematics, Vol. 82, (6), pp. 673-684, 2005.
- Gakkhar, Sunita, Singh, B.P. and Naji, Raid Kamal, Dynamical behavior of a prey predator model with seasonally varying parameters, WSEAS Trans. on Biology and Medicine, Vol. 1 (2), pp. 210-214, 2004.
- Gakkhar, Sunita and Naji, Raid Kamal, Order and chaos in a food web consisting of a predator and two independent preys, Comm. Non-Linear Sci. and Num. Solutions, Vol. 10 (2), pp. 105-120, 2005.
- Gakkhar, Sunita and Singh, B.P, Complex dynamic behavior in a food web consisting of two preys and a predator, Chaos, Solutions & Fractals, Vol. 24, pp. 789-801, 2005.
- Lal, Roshan and Sharma, Shuchita, Axi symmetric vibrations of non-homogeneous polar orthotropic annular plates of variable thickness, J. Sound & Vibrations, Vol. 272(1-2), pp. 245-265, 2004.
- Mittal, R.C., Mukherjee S and Satakshi , Order reduction of linear systems using point-to-point step response matching technique, WSEAS Trans. on Systems, Vol. 3 pp. 2331-2334, 2004.
- Mittal, R.C., Mukherjee S and Satakshi, Discrete System Order Reduction Using Multipoint Step Response Matching, J. Comp. and Appl. Maths Vol. 170, pp. 461-4666, 2004.
- Sharma, H.G., Numerical solution of the flow of a second order fluid under an enclosed rotating disc, Indian J. Engg. Mat.Sci., Vol. 11, pp. 49-54, 2004.
- Srivastava, Tanuja , Statistical method of estimation of ESE in CBP, Amer. J. Mathematical and Management Sciences, Vol. 24 (3-4), pp. 291-320, 2004.
- Srivastava, Tanuja and R.K.S. Rathore , Characterization of images by order of error, Int. J. Tomography and Statistics, Vol. 2, pp. 41-65, 2004.
- Srivastava, Tanuja and Abha Mittal, Attenuation relationship for PGA for Himalyan region of India, I.J.E.D., Vol. 4, pp. 43-54, 2004.
- Srivastava, Tanuja and Himani Gupta, Pitman estimator to Weibul scale parameters, International J. Appl. Mathematics & Statistics, Vol. 2, pp. 61-82, 2004.
- Srivastava G.S. and Mushtaq Shaker, Bornological properties of the space of entire functions represented by Dirichlet series, Soochow J. Math., 31(2), 213-224, 2005.
- Srivastava G.S. and Mushtaq Shaker, On the approximation of analytic functions of several complex variables by exponential polynomials, Indian J. Math, 47 (1), 1-13, 20005.
- Srivastava G.S. and Mushtaq Shaker, A study of bornological properties of the space of entire functions represented by multiple Dirichlet series, Fasc. Math, 35, 135-150, 2005.
- Sukavanam, N. and Divya , Approximate controllability of abstract semi-linear control Systems, Bull. Cal.Math. Soc., Vol. 96 (3), pp. 195-202, 2004.
- Thakur Manoj, Awasthi, B.K., Goel, V.K. and Deep, Kusum , Mathematical model to represent the track geometry variations using PSD, Railway Bulletin of Indian Railways, Feb 2005.
- Ahmad Al-Kurdi and Mittal, R.C., Powers of Boolean matrix strategy based new iterative refinement using splitting, Mathematics and Information theory: Recent topics and applications, (Editor Dr. V.K. Kapoor), Anamaya Publishers, New Delhi, 2003, 240-251.
- Ahmad Al-Kurdi and Mittal, R.C., Comparative study of ILU preconditioned krylove methods for solving Sparse non symmetric linear systems, Proceedings of National Seminar in Advances in Mathematical, Statistical and Computational methods in Science and Technology, ISM Dhanbad, Pragat Prakashan, Meerut, 2003.
- Bera, P., Role of Prandtl number on the stability of mixed convection in a vertical channel filled with a porous medium, Proceedings of 8th National and 7th ISHMT-ASME Heat and Mass Transfer Conference, Jan. 4-6, (2006) 453-459.
- Deep Kusum and Pant Millie, Solving multi objective optimization problems using genetic random search technique, Proceedings of sixth International conference of the Association of Asia Pacific Operational Research Societies within IFORS, (APORS – 2003), New Delhi, December 8-11, 2003, 49-57.
- Gakkhar, S., Chaos in seasonally perturbed Lesilie Gower type Prey Predator model, Proceedings of National Conference on Nonlinear Systems & Dynamics, I.I.T. Kharagpur, 282-284.
- Gakkhar Sunita, Dynamics of a food web consisting of two preys and a predator, Proc. Third International Conference on Theoretical, Applied, Computational and Experimental Mechanics, pp. 394-397, 2004.
- Gakkhar Sunita and Singh, B.P. , Analysis of a food web consisting of two logistic preys and a predator with modified Leslie Gower scheme, Proc. Symp. on current trends in Biomathematics, pp. 56-63, 2005.
- Gakkhar Sunita and Negi Kuldeep , An SIS model for the spread of carrier dependent infectious disease with non-linear incidence rate, Proc. Symp. on current trends in Biomathematics, pp. 64-70, 2005.
- Gakkhar Sunita and Sahni, Saroj Kumar , Coexistence of bacteria and bacteriophage: A Mathematical model, Proc. Symp. on current trends in Biomathematics, 2005, 104-109.
- Gakkhar sunita and Singh B.P., Chaotic behavior in prey predator model with asynchronous seasonal variations, Proceedings of National Seminar on Mathematics and Computer Science, Krishna Prakashan, (2005) 47-50.
- Gakkhar Sunita, The order and chaos in two prey one predator system, Mathematical Biology: Recent trends, Anmaya Publishers, New Delhi, 2006 237-241.
- Gupta U.S., Lal R. and Sharma S., Axisymetric vibrations of non-uniform polar orthotropic circular plates with elastically restrained edge. Proc. of 2nd Int. Con. on Computational Mechanics and Simulations (ICCMS-2006), IIT Guwahati,.December 8- 10,2006.
- Jain, Mayur D., Nalin Pradeep, R. Balasubramanian and Rama Bhargava, Local and global tree graph structures for fingerpring verification, Proceedings of the Third IASTED International Conference on Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications, Feb 15-17, 2006. Innsbruck, Austria, 287-293.
- Jain, Mayur D., Nalin Pradeep and R. Balasubramanian, Nearest neighbor vector based palm print verification, Proceedings of the fifth IASTED International conference o Visualization, Imaging & Image, Sep 7-9, 2005, Benidorm, Spain, 536-639.
- Kumar Ajay, Kumar Dinesh and Sharma S.P., Performance Analysis of Pulping System in a Paper Industry using Petri Nets”, In Proceeding of 2nd International Conference on Reliability and Safety Engineering, Chennai, pp. 54-61, 2006.
- Kumar Amit, Shiv Prasad Yadav and Surendra Kumar, Fuzzy reliability of a marine power plan using vague set theory, Proceeding of International Conference on Reliability and Safety Engineering, 2005 281-294.
- Kumar Sanjeev, N. Sukavanam and R. Balasubramanian, Reconstruction of 3D from two or more arbitrary perspective views: Simulation studies, Proceedings of the SPIE Vision Geometry XIV, IS&T/SPIE International symposium on Electronic Imaging, 2007, Jan, 15-19, 2006, san Jose, California, USA, 6066, 180-190.
- Kumar,U., Sukavanam, N. and Mukerjee,S., Trajectory tracking of a four wheeled mobile robot, Proceedings of Int. Conf. on Emerging Mech.Technology : Macro to Nano-2007, BITS Pilani, February 16-18,2007
- Lal Roshan and Sharma, Seema, Buckling and vibraiotn of polar orthotropic non-homogeneous annular plates, Proceedings of Conference of Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers (ISME–2003) December 30-31, 2003.
- Lal R. and Sharma S., Axisymmetric vibrations of variable thickness moderately thick non-homogeneous polar orthotropic annular plates. Proc. of 2nd Int. Con. on Computational Mechanics and Simulations ICCMS-2006), IIT Guwahati,December 8-10,2006.
- Lal R. and Dhanpati, Quintic splines in the study of buckling and vibration of non- homogeneous orthotropic rectangular plates with variable thickness. Proc. of 2nd Int. Con. on Computational Mechanics and Simulations (ICCMS-2006) held at IIT Guwahati,December8-10,2006.
- Mittal, A.K., Prasad R and Sharma S.P., Reduction of multivariable systems using stability equation method and error minimization technique. Proceedings of 27th National Systems Conference (NSC – 2003) on Control and Critical System, I.I.T. Kharagpur, December 17-19, 2003, 34-38.
- Mittal, A.K., R. Prasad and S.P. Sharma, A combined differentiation and minimization technique for the reduction of linear dynamical system, Proceedings of International Conference of CERA 2005, 44-48.
- Prasad R, Sharma S.P. and Mittal A.K., On the reduction of discrete time systems using combined methods, Proceedings of 27th National Systems Conference (NSC – 2003) on Control and Critical System, I.I.T. Kharagpur, December 17-19, 2003, 39-43.
- Rani Deepti, Srivastava D.K. and Gulati, T.R., Estimation of Optimal reservoir yield and crop plans in Hydrological Perspectives for Sustainable Development (Vol. II). Editors: M. Perumal et al., Allied Publishers Private Limited, 2005.
- Rani Deepti, Srivastava D.K. and Gulati, T.R., Derivation of Intra-basin water Transfer policy for PAV link Project, Proc. Eleventh National Water Convention, Organized by National Water Development Agency, Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, New Delhi, 1 (2005) 150-160.
- Sharma, H.G., Numerical solution of the flow of a second order fluid between two enclosed rotating discs with suction and injection, Proc. of 11th .Int.Workshop on Fluid visualization, Norte Dame, U.S.A.
- Sharma, H.G., Steady motion of a non-Newtonian fluid past a circular cylinder and between Two co-axial circular cylinders with suction and injection, Proc. National Seminar on Recent Advances in Fluid Dynamics and Applications, Bhubaneswar , Mar. 2005 .
- Sharma S.P., R. Prasad and A.K.Mittal, Reduction of multi-input, multi-output systems using error minimization techniques, Proceedings of FACM-2005, TIET Patiala, 2005, 487-496.
- Shukla Ashutosh, Saxena Abhinav, Neekra Bhavesh, Balasubramanian R., and Swaminathan, K. , Error analysis in the reconstruction of a 3D parabola from two arbitrary perspective views, Proceedings of the SPIE Vision Geometry XIII, IS&T/SPIE International Symposium on Electronic Imaging - 2005, Vol. 5675, pp. 41-50, Jan 16-20, 2005, San Jose, California, USA.
- Sukavanam N. and Panwar, Vikas, Real time visual servo control of robot manipulator using ANN, National Conference on Trends in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, TIET, February, 5-6, 2004, 270-275.
- Sukavanam, N and Kumar, Nutan, Trajectory planning of a robot manipulator for interception of flying objects with feed forward neural network, Int. Conf. on Computational Intelligence for modeling, control and automation, CIMCA-2004, pp. 12-14, July 2004.
- Sukavanam, N. Approximate controllability for a class of abstract semilinear control systems, Proceedings of conference on Recent trends in applied mathematics, Bharatiyar University, Apr. 24-25, 2003, 36-50.