- Organic synthesis methodology
- Medicinal and Radiopharmaceutical probes synthesis
|2002||2008||PostDoctoral fellow||University of Sherbrooke, Canada|
|PhD||Chemistry||A. M. U. Aligarh, U.P., India||2001|
- Indian Chemical Society, Fellow
- The Indian Science Congress Association, Fellow
|Title||Course Code||Class Name||Semester|
|Green Chemistry||CY-212||P.G.(including Pre Phd Course)||Spring|
|Synthesis of Radiopharmaceuticals in Imaging||Stanford University, California, USA||I||2007|
- Naseem Ahmed and Shaily, Highly efficient synthesis of selective heterologous alkyl and benzyl indolyl-coumarin derivatives under one-pot grinding and solvent-free conditions Arabian J. Chem., 2014, (under review).
- Naseem Ahmed, and Naveen Kumar K, Design, Synthesis and Antimicrobial activities of Novel ferrocenyl and organic chalcone based sulfones and bis-sulfones Arabian J. Chem. 2014, (under review).
- Muntjeer Ali, Akansha Bhatia, A. A. Kazmi, Naseem Ahmed, Study on fate of Aldrin, Endosulfan and Lindane Pesticides during Rotary Drum (RD) and Windrow (W) composting techniques, J. of Environmental Science and Technology, 2014, (Under Review).
- Naseem Ahmed B Ventaka Babu and Gulb R. Pathe, SnCl4: A highly efficient catalyst in deprotection of phenolic tetrahydropyranyl and methoxymethyl ethers and sequel one-pot asymmetric synthesis of 3-aryl-2-hydroxy-2,3-dihydroindan-1-ones from chalcone epoxides Arabian J. Chem. 2014, Under Review.
- Naseem Ahmed and Naveen Kumar K, Design, synthesis and antiproliferative activity of functionalized ?avone-triazole-tetrahydropyran conjugates against human cancer cell lines. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2014, 82, 552-564.
- Naseem Ahmed, B Ventaka Babu and Gulb R. Pathe, Highly Efficient Deprotection of Phenolic Tetrahydropyranyl and Methoxymethyl Ethers and Sequel Cyclization to Indanones using Sn(IV)Cl4 Catalyst, Tetrahedron Letters 2014, 55, 3683-3687.
- Naseem Ahmed, and Naveen Kumar K, Synthesis of Flavonoids based Novel Tetrahydropyran Conjugates (Prins Products) and their Antiproliferative activity against human cancer cell lines Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2014, 75, 233-246.
- Naseem Ahmed, Muntjeer Ali and A. A. Kazmi Study on Effects of Temperature, Moisture and pH in degradation and degradation kinetics of Aldrin, Endosulfan, Lindane pesticides during full-scale continuous rotary drum composting Chemosphere 2014, published.
- Naseem Ahmed, B Ventaka Babu, Efficient Route to Highly Functionalized Chalcone-Based Pyranocoumarins via Iodine-Promoted Michael Addition Followed by Cyclization of 4-Hydroxycoumarins Synthetic Communications, 2013, 43, 3044-3053.
- Naseem Ahmed, Konduru, N.K., Praveen, Kumar, A., Kamaluddin, Silica Supported-Double Metal Cyanides (DMCs): A Green and Highly Efficient Catalytic Protocol for Isomerisation of 2⁄-hydroxychalcones to Flavanones, J. Mole. Catal. A: Chemical 2013, 373, 135-142.
- Babu B Venkata; Konduru Naveen Kumar; Nakanishi Waro; Hayashi Satoko; Ahmed Naseem; Mitrasinovic Petar M Experimental and Theoretical Advances in Functional Understanding of Flavonoids as Anti-Tumor Agents Anti-cancer agents in medicinal chemistry 2013, 13(2),307-332.
- Naseem Ahmed, Akansha Bhatia, Muntjeer Ali and A. A. Kazmi Diversity of Bacterial isolates during high rate rotary drum composting, J. Nat. Science, Biology and Medicine 2011, 2, 131(Suppl).
- Naseem Ahmed, B Ventaka Babu, Sandeep Singh and Petar M. Mitrasinovic An Efficient One-Pot Three-Component Synthesis of Highly
Functionalized Coumarin Fused Indenodihydropyridine and
Chromeno [4,3-b]quinoline Derivatives Heterocycles (Jp.) 2012, 85(7), 1629-1653.
- Naseem Ahmed, and Naveen Kumar K, Regioselective Opening of Chalcone Epoxides with Nitrogen Heterocycles using Indium(III) Chloride as an Efficient Catalyst Synthetic Communications,2013, 43, 2008-2018.
- Naseem Ahmed, and Naveen Kumar K, Antibacterial and Antifungal Activity of Chalcone based Sulfones Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2013, 59, 23-30.
- Naseem Ahmed, and B Ventaka Babu, A novel and highly efficient protocol for the synthesis of chalcone based 1,2-diazepine and 1,2-oxazepine derivatives Heterocycles (Jp.) 2012, 85 (5), 1155-1177.
- Naseem Ahmed, and Naveen Kumar K, MS4Å-Promoted Prins Cyclization: An efficient Synthesis of highly Diastereoselective and Functionalized 2,6-Diaryl-4-tosyloxy Tetrahydropyrans, Bal. J. Org. Chem, 2012, 8 (19), 177 - 185.
- Muntjeer Ali, K. Simon Duba, Ajay S. Kalamdhad Akansha Bhatia, Anwar Khursheed, A. A. Kazmi, Naseem Ahmed, High Rate Composting Of Herbal Pharmaceutical Industry Solid Waste, Water Science and Technology, 2012, 65,1817-1825.
- Naseem Ahmed and Dharm Dev, Alternate Synthesis route of 2-(substituted phenyl)-3,3a-Dihydro-8H-pyrazolo[5,l-a]isoindol-8-ones via Chalcone based N-formyl-pyrazolines, Synthetic Communications, 2013, 43, 689-704.
- Naseem Ahmed, B Ventaka Babu and Harendra Kumar, Intramolecular Friedel-Crafts Alkylation of Chalcone Epoxides using InCl3 as an Efficient Catalyst, Synthesis, 2011, 2471-2477.
- Muntjeer Ali, Akansha Bhatia, A. A. Kazmi, Naseem Ahmed, Characterization of High Rate composting of vegetable market waste using Fourier transform-infrared (FT-IR) and thermal Studies in three different seasons, Biodegradation, 2012, 23, 231-242.
22.Akansha Bhatia, Muntjeer Ali, , Ajay S. Kalamdhad , Sangeeta madam, Naseem Ahmed and A. A. Kazmi, Microbial community during Rotary drum and Windrow composting system, J. of Basic Microbiology, 2012, 52, 5-15.
23.Naseem Ahmed, Harendra Kumar and B Ventaka Babu, Intramolecular Aminolysis of 2′-Aminochalcone Epoxides using InBr3 or BiCl3 as Efficient Catalysts, Synthetic Communications, 2013, 43, 567-581.
24. Jean-Mathieu Beauregard, M.D., Étienne Croteau, M.Sc., Naseem Ahmed, Ph.D., Johan E. van Lier, Ph.D., François Bénard, M.D., Assessment of human biodistribution and dosimetry of 4-fluoro -11β[beta]-methoxy-16α[alpha]-[18F]fluoroestradiol using serial whole-body PET/CT acquisitions . J. Nuclear Medicine 2009, 50, 100-107.
25. Naseem Ahmed and Johan E. van Lier, Synthesis of 4-methyl- and 2-methoxy-(16α-fluoroestradiol) as a potential radioligands for estrogen receptor, Steroids, 2009, 74, 42.