Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original research papers. The conference proceedings will be published in the AISC series of Springer. In submitting a manuscript to CVIP-2017, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another journal, conference or workshop during the review period. In such a case the paper will be rejected without review. Papers must be electronically submitted before the deadline expires without exception.
Instructions for preparing manuscripts:
Authors must use the manuscript template specified for AISC series of Springer. The latex and word template can be downloaded from the following links:
- The paper must not exceed 12 pages in length (including all text, figures, and references).
- The manuscript must be submitted in pdf format only and the file size of your manuscript should not exceed 10 MB.
- Use a proper tool to convert the resulting source into a pdf document that has only scalable fonts with all fonts embedded.
- The images embedded in the paper must not contain transparent pixels (i.e., an alpha-channel of a transparent color) since this could lead to problems when displaying or printing the pdf.
- The pdf manuscript must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled.
Instructions for uploading manuscripts:
The manuscript has to be uploaded online at the CVIP-2017 EASYCHAIR paper submission portal at the following link:
- Authors can use the reset password link on the EASYCHAIR portal in case they lose their password.
- A single account can be used for submitting multiple papers. The above procedure has to be repeated for each new submission.
- Authors can create new submissions at the EASYCHAIR portal till March 31, 2017, 23:59:59 IST.
- Authors can edit their submission at the portal by March 31, 2017, 23:59:59 IST.
- Any supplementary material (8 MB max) can be emailed to email@example.com till April 05, 2017, 23:59:59 IST.
- Authors must prepare their email subject as ‒ <Supplementary_material_for_paperid_xxx>, (replace xxx with your paper ID) otherwise the email will not be considered.